No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    dude u still talking to me? the f is your problem. i told your punk ass you don't deserve talking since you can't even answer a dam question when i ask u like a man. fu** out of here monkey, go do more tricks for spoon

your punk ass said you ain't coming back to this thread but your dumb ass keeps coming. you the hypocrite! how stupid are you

but do you hear me trying to prove this fight? i don't need to, spoon doing it all and you and no one else has proven him wrong yet

Gigantes, Travesty has no realization no one wants to talk to him anymore. She doesn't realize where she belongs. She wants to disprove this thread after flaking off so many times, and when she realizes we are not paying much attention to her. She turns into a desperate clingy biatch that wants to have another chance in life haha!!

Not realizing compubox is useless in this thread since it's been debunked a long time ago that it should be called compublind hahaha!!

Anyway, I found a nice bench were in you can let Travesty sit while she finds someone to play with. It's pretty prestine. Well kept. It will keep Travesty's biatch ass warm for the time being she's cheering for a Floyd fan than can haha!!

Here it is in all it's glory.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You can end your countdown now. I’m not returning to your thread
    To Travesty:

#BENCHWARMER

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-04-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Not realizing compubox is useless in this thread since it's been debunked a long time ago that it should be called compublind hahaha!!

And what should your compubox be called when it had slow motion and rewind and still got shlt wrong

Explain this, Spoon!!!!

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)
      Did you say that, or did I alter your post, huh? You shut down your own damn videos years ago

How did it get a punch wrong with slow motion and rewind, huh?

Explain!

Yours should be called what? CompuMo'Blind? CompuLying??? Compusucks? CompuBluff?

Last edited by travestyny; 05-04-2018, 06:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Oh, I see. You wanted counted punches to see who won, huh? Here you are:

Oh wait...but yours was with slow motion and with the ability to rewind. It must be airtight, right?

Then why did you admit they got punches wrong, Spoon?

Ohhh, maybe you meant that it could be proven by a consensus of media scores like you did for Pacquaio horn.

Maybe we need some "unbiased" people to tell us who won. How about Pac nub huggers Max Kellerman and Jim Lampley?

Max: "I had it pretty wide."

Jim: "It wasn't a hard fight to score. It was a clear Floyd Mayweather unanimous decision."

How about some professional boxers. Maybe they might be able to shed some light on this:

Danny Garcia: “8-4 Mayweather”

Amir Khan: “Well done Floydmayweather great performance #EasyWork”

Mikey Garcia: “Floyd figured out Manny after 3 or 4 rounds and then outboxed him.”

Brandon Rios: “Mayweather made Pacquiao look stupid.”

Bernard Hopkins: “Mayweather showed up…Pacquiao didn’t.”

Sugar Ray Leonard: “Mayweather did what he had to do to win the fight.”

Roy Jones: “Mayweather’s performance was wonderful. Excellent. I had Floyd wide.”

Tim Bradley: “Boxing lesson from Mayweathr.”

Paulie Malignaggi: “There is no way Pacquaio thought he won the fight.”

Mike Tyson: “Mayweather is in an invincible mode now. No welterweight can beat him.”

James Toney: “It was supposed to be a great fight, but it was a great fight for one person. And that was Floyd Mayweather Jr.”

Should I look up Freddie Roach next?

Go to sleep, filipina, so you can keep ducking every challenge.

Compete ownage.

Comment

your punk ass said you ain't coming back to this thread but your dumb ass keeps coming. you the hypocrite! how stupid are you
          lol Travesty doesn't realize that Gigantes. And she also doesn't realize that scoring a fight cannot be won by one measly error.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)
          In fact, by me admitting to one mistake in the author's work. Only proves how unbiased and fair I am when I judge someones work. By proving that I have agreed to his mistake shows how transparent and fair I am in judging. Proving I credit both combatants to whomever credit is due. But now that you have an idea of the mind of a ******.

You will therefore understand that Travesty didn't realize that there were 16 landed punches by Pac than Floyd's 9 punches. The One error in judging in the author's work is still enough to give Pac a 16-9 advantage. But to this crying Fl0mo that means she won for catching one mistake from the author. How ******ed is that hahahaha!!

She doesn't realize to win around. One punch is not enough against 16 connected shots hahaha!!

To quote Myself from what Travesty omitted:

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

The thing is at the end of the round, the author's score was 17 Pac - 9 Floyd

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

It's too far out to give Floyd a shot of getting a win here.

Pac round as usual.

Case closed.

As her chances shatters into a million pieces..

As I leave you with a message that will prove my point. Spoken by your god to show this fight was and is still a sham to this day.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO HIS FANS.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Holyfield knows who won that night.

Evander Holyfield: "Manny Pacquiao defeated Floyd Mayweather"

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

All these countries saw Pac winning.

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia and

People around the world reactions to the fight.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-04-2018, 10:18 AM.

Comment

In fact, by me admitting to one mistake in the author's work. Only proves how unbiased and fair I am when I judge someones work.
            Liar. When I tried to get you to look at other mistakes, you refused and just said, "Agree to disagree." Isn't that right, Spoon?

So tell me...how did that fool get that punch wrong when he had slow motion and rewind? Do you think his catalogue of other videos could be telling?

* Protected Black Chumps and Their Racist Fanboys
            * Jean Pascal's Coonery
            * Chris Algeri, the YTBC Hates You!!!
            * I'm a Sergey Kovalev Fan!!!
            * White Supremacy (where he so disgustingly states "Whites are supreme!")
            * Racial Superiority in Sports and American Race Politics
            * Floyd Mayweather: Al Haymon's Race Pimp and Useful Idiot
            * I dislike GGG because of his [white] Fans (guess what angle he takes)
            * Gennady Golovin's Resume is Better than Andre Wards!!!
            * Floyd Mayweather Affirmative Action
            * Gennady Golovkins White privilege...Roy Jones Affirmative Action
            * Flowmoisms Debunked Parts I, II, and III
            * Floyd Mayweather is an Illusionist
            * Sergey Kovalev's Monkey Business
            * and
            * Farrakhan is Feeling Himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by spytactics View Post
              He put up video proof of Pacquiao defeating floyd and you just keeping posting a senseless poll.
              That's all that she can do Spytactics. She's embraced her role as a bench warmer now.

No one wants to take Travesty seriously. A filler, only to be used when there is no more players in the court.

This is Travesty's new home Spy..Reality can be really hard on some people.

#BENCHWARMER

Comment

That's all that she can do Spytactics. She's embraced her role as a bench warmer now.

No one wants to take Travesty seriously. A filler, only to be used when there is no more players in the court.

This is Travesty's new home Spy..Reality can be really hard on some people.

#BENCHWARMER

Why don't you tell everyone how many times you've offered the challenge here, Spoon....only to duck when someone steps up and accepts.

It's over, fool. Sit in here and quote people from years ago. When the fight gets reversed, send me a message, yea? Until then, you're a loser

Oh yea, and when you can reverse this....let us all know!

Comment

Why does it matter if I came back here or not? I was in here when he first asked someone to debate him about the videos, I took him up on the offer, and he tucked tail and refused to debate it with me any longer. Then he declined challenge after challenge. So I said it was pointless and left. Then he wanted to run with the “you left” scenario so I came back to see if he grew a pair. He didn’t.

So I was set to leave again and then you sent me a message so I returned. Why that hurts your feelings, I don’t know.

Question is, does he want to debate this or not. He claims he does but ducks all offers. Why does he keep ducking if he believes in his posts here?
                  Nope, YOU SAID you won't return but you returned, HYPOCRITE.

Last edited by Gigantes; 05-04-2018, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Nope, YOU SAID you won't return but you returned, HYPOCRITE.
                    Oh, it's such a crime. He said he won't come back in a thread and he came back

Apparently my presence is too much for you buffoons to handle. That pleases me.

Comment

Oh, it's such a crime. He said he won't come back in a thread and he came back

Apparently my presence is too much for you buffoons to handle. That pleases me.
                      HYPOCRITE in the house

Comment

Working...
                      X