Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ivision-titles

whether you agree or not doesn't really matter, it is what it is. it's written that he is. if you say not then so be it, but that's what's WRITTEN.

how about go sit down, have a cheeseburger with fat dan, record that night, and let us know if he changed his mind about writing that article instead of just moaning about it here.

wrong thread btw, this isn't your pathetic thread begging people to talk to you about manny being an 8 div champ, this is spoon's greatness in proving what's right and after thousands and thousands of views, spoon is still yet to feel defeat
    So you just go through all of that talking about what is written is the be all end all, and then shove your foot down your throat talking about this shltty thread which is trying desperately and failing to disprove what is written about the May/Pac fight.

Hypocrite! How ****** are you

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ivision-titles

whether you agree or not doesn't really matter, it is what it is. it's written that he is. if you say not then so be it, but that's what's WRITTEN.

how about go sit down, have a cheeseburger with fat dan, record that night, and let us know if he changed his mind about writing that article instead of just moaning about it here.

wrong thread btw, this isn't your pathetic thread begging people to talk to you about manny being an 8 div champ, this is spoon's greatness in proving what's right and after thousands and thousands of views, spoon is still yet to feel defeat
      Thanks Bud!! It's easy when your debating with sub-human brain capacity hehe

All in the wrist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Thanks Bud!! It's easy when your debating with sub-human brain capacity hehe

All in the wrist.

Still no word on you accepting ShoulderRoll and my challenge. Hmmm. I wonder why.

You don't have the excuse about ShoulderRoll saying he won't post here anymore, so what is your excuse? Why are you ducking?????

What excuse will you make to duck the challenge, Spoon. Come on. Make a poll thread in the history section, and if you win, ShoulderRoll and I will both accept a permanent ban. If you lose, this thread gets closed and deleted, because it will be deemed definitively an utter failure.

Do you agree or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I will agree to that. Spoon, do you accept or do you not have true belief in your convictions?

Which is it?
          Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, I've explained this to you a thousand times..

I've given Travestyny all the chances in the world. She left the battlefield a long time ago.. She can't just comeback conveniently after living the battlefield after she pu$$ied out. The battlefield waits for no one. The battle was won while she was in hiding.

And besides.. after all the things she has said. Haven't you realized by now how fickle minded she is, she's like the best example of a whiny biatch. She has no credibility left. Even more of a flip flopper than Floyd can ever be. She keeps on Flippn' and Floppin, I have to draw the line somewhere. Someone with no integrity and credibilty should not be given Jurisprudence. She did it to himself for lying countless times as I've exposed her so many times in here. Proving how unworthy of a person she is to debate with.

You are again distracted in what is important. You should look for a new champion for the Fl0mo cause, since last time I checked 646 pages has gone by. Not even one Floyd fan has ever been successful in dis*****g this compelling videos showing Floyd's Fluke win. A testament to how air-tight and rock solid the video facts are pointing to what has been the truth all along, Floyd won a fluke win.

I suggest you find another Champion ShoulderRoll. Your champion is a flaker. A deserter has no integrity and especially no credibility to debate.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Alas..

The gauntlet has been thrown by Vadrigar.

Fire has burned.

I await the combatants

Travestyny and Vadrigar.

May the best man win.

and yet..

Travestyny never came..

Because when the war was brewing.. Your champion signaled a White Flag of defeat.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          You can end your countdown now. I’m not returning to your thread
          As her chances shatters into a million pieces..

As I leave you with a message that will prove my point. Spoken by your god to show this fight was and is still a sham to this day.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO HIS FANS.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

And yet, rather than Rematch Pac.. He fought a novice MMA fighter than to make amends by having a rematch to end all controversy from that lame fighting he did. But he didn't. Shows you how ***** a fighter he is.

Floyd owes his fans for his lame performance against Pac that he rather fight a novice to cleanse his shame lol Now that's what you call HYPOCRISY to the highest level, if that wasn't clear enough who was being *****, you truly are a blind sheep. Gullible is putting it lightly. lmao

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Holyfield knows who won that night.

Evander Holyfield: "Manny Pacquiao defeated Floyd Mayweather"

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-03-2018, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder, I've explained this too you a thousand times..
            LMAOO. You won't even respond to ShoulderRoll's challenge? Are you pvssying out from him? Yes or no?

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            The battle was won .

Yes...The battle was already won.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              LMAOO. You won't even respond to ShoulderRoll's challenge?
              lololol

You really have bad reading comprehension for a wannabee English teacher. I did respond to ShoulderRoll. You just didn't get it.

Typical Travesty.

Comment

lololol

You really have bad reading comprehension for a wannabee English teacher. I did respond to ShoulderRoll. You just didn't get it.

Typical Travesty.
                He said that he would accept a permanent ban if you accept the challenge and post the poll in the history section and win.

What is your response to that, Spoon? Don't try to deflect to me. I know I've ruined your life, but ShoulderRoll has agreed to this challenge.

Do you agree or not?

Comment

He said that he would accept a permanent ban if you accept the challenge and post the poll in the history section and win.
                  lololololol

Didn't you get the Memo? ShoulderRoll lost in defending Floyd in here several times when I gave him a chance to debate with me. Like you, I gave him all the chances in the world. Both of you folded like a cheap suitcase. ShouldrRoll and especially you are not entitled to give orders to the main-man Spoon23. Like I said this is the real thunderdome. Unfortunately, you both have no rubber left to run with yours truly.

That's just how the cookie crumbles. If you have no game. You'll never have one. That's why I suggested him to find a new champion, coz second strings can't really dance with the main man. It's just how it is..

I know it's hard for you to comprehend Travesty to realize that 120 poll votes doesn't support 450,000 boxing fans who have witnessed the truth in this epic thread.

What matters is who objectively won and that the slow motion video evidence is undeniable. This hard copies of truth found in the front page of this thread shows who truly deserve the win. And it's not the one getting lit up.

450,000 viewers > 120 forum members lol

120 forum members is like 0.000273 % of the 450,000 of the total viewers to date

This is cue for you to die and be the Pheonix! Be reborn!! hahahaha!!

TravestyNy the rise of the Phoenix!! A Fl0mo prophecy that never came. hahaha!!

Comment

Insert page long excuse
                    Thanks for bowing down. Now we'll leave you to rot in here and quote people from years ago

It's over clown. You've bowed down so much that you should be referred to as Spoon, the hunchback of BoxingScene.

So long bltch. Oh yea..... let it haunt your dreams for the rest of your life

Comment

Thanks for bowing down. Now we'll leave you to rot in here and quote people from years ago

It's over clown. You've bowed down so much that you should be referred to as Spoon, the hunchback of BoxingScene.

So long bltch. Oh yea..... let it haunt your dreams for the rest of your life

He put up video proof of Pacquiao defeating floyd and you just keeping posting a senseless poll. How about you put up video showing proof that floyd actually won the fight(and not gifted a win). I bet you can't do that

Comment

Working...
                      X