• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
      Because the monkey knows Froid lost and it burns his soul whenever he sees his butt buddy criticised.
      I’m getting kinda popular... who cares...

That fake azz stuff does not matter, how old, ignorant and stupid are you...

Are you married, hopefully to a woman... ever been in a fist fight, and I’m not talking about you hitting a chick...

Ever laced them up, ever broke your or shattered your hands after having them taped up... you are good at putting real men on ignore.... wtf is wrong with you...

Please tell me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        I can't remember, but this picture shows a lot of Floyd's mind set. In boxing, face your opponent at all times.

This is an example of what not to do in boxing and he wasn't even penalized for doing this pu$$y move lol

I’m calling out your boy vagisil....in your thread...tell me to stop, and I will...

Comment

• This thread is still going!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            I agree with Spoon. Floyd lost that fight. It's perfectly obvious if you take off the hype machine glasses. Floyd got a gift from the judges and the commentators were horrible.
            The best of today recognize the best of an Era. Loma knows Pac won against Floyd.

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

In the Loma Rigondeaux fight, Guillermo Rigondeaux kept on hugging Loma in their fight that in the 6th round @ 22.00 the Ref had to give him a point deduction, which is the right thing to do in the case of a coward boxer who was there to survive and not to fight as the other one put on a good show while the other one hugged his way to a defeat. The good thing is in that fight the true winner won that night which was Loma deservingly so, while that cannot be said to the Floyd Pacquiao fight though.. The true winner lost that night for pressing the action against a coward who just ran and ran to the disappointment of the crowd as he hugged his was to a rigged score card.. Oh the Irony.. Why is it only Floyd who gets away in Vegas?

When Floyd hugs he is entitled to it, as many as he wants, and for some odd way wins backing up with less punch connects compared to the aggressive Fighter Pacquiao that pressed on and connected more against the coward who was only there to survive. That's the nature of the corruption in Vegas.. The hypocrisy is too loud not to notice.

Vasyl Lomachenko VS Guillermo Rigondeaux

Why does Floyd love to hug so damn much??

even after the fight..

Still hugging.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-01-2018, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              The best of today recognize the best of an Era. Loma knows Pac won against Floyd.

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Guillermo Rigondeaux kept on hugging Loma in their fight that in the 6th round @ 22.00 the Ref had to give him a point deduction, which is the right thing to do in the case of a coward boxer who was there to survive and not to fight as the other one put on a good show while the other one hugged his way to a defeat. The good thing is in that fight the true winner won that night which was Loma deservingly so, while that cannot be said to the Floyd Pacquiao fight though.. The true winner lost that night for pressing the action against a coward who just ran and ran to the disappointment of the crowd as he hugged his was to a rigged score card.. Oh the Irony.. Why is it only Floyd who gets away in Vegas?

When Floyd hugs he is entitled to it, as many as he wants, and for some odd way wins backing up with less punch connects compared to the aggressive Fighter Pacquiao that pressed on and connected more against the coward who was only there to survive. That's the nature of the corruption in Vegas.. The hypocrisy is too loud not to notice.

Vasyl Lomachenko VS Guillermo Rigondeaux

Why does Floyd love to hug so damn much??

even after the fight..

Still hugging.

wheres tyrone? you upset i owned you??

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                wheres tyrone? you upset i owned you??
                lololololol

All your arguments have been debunked by me a long time ago..

Anyway.. Since, you still having a hard time. This is another Video that you will like to see Floyd's tapestry of illusion.

It Might help you realize the fakeness involved in this biggest Sports Heist in the history of boxing.

Maybe Tyrone owned you?

Since Tyrone can be anyone you dream off being with that you wish you where there with him or them? Your mind is in pain from the truth that you can only admire and imagine that you are there with them, but the bitter truth is you can never really be there..

You can only watch..You can only wish you were there.

That strong woman is not you BamBam. You can only wish it was you..

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-01-2018, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post

i ****ing hate floyd, he is a POS just as much as pac is.
                  Did you know who Tyrone is?? Tyrone is anyone you want to be in bed with Bambam.. Anyone, including Floyd, Travolta, Stallone anyone you can think off. Anyone in your hearts desire.

OH TYRONE!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:
                  Any of these men can be in your dreams.. Tyrone is anyone you wish for Bambam..

Anyone..

Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
                  i have to give you credit. You are getting raped on this thread
                  Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  BAM BAM gets raped again....:AOR:
                  BAMBAM WASN'T RAPED!!

Nothings broken shush!!

BAMBAM182 still thinks he STILL got a VIRGIN ass - hole hahahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-01-2018, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• Holy ****, give it up dude

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      I’m calling out your boy vagisil....in your thread...tell me to stop, and I will...
                      That dude Vagisil isn't going to respond to you calling him out. He only posts when I post. He is obsessed with me because I embarrassed him....so he then put me on ignore and pretends to quote me with a picture

You'll see. Go look at his profile. You'll see he has been posting the same 2 messages since February.

You notice how he went quiet now that I stopped posting. Watch. He'll post again in here once I post

He's probably the biggest bltch in the history of this site. Well actually, he would be 1A and Spoon would be 1B

Comment

Working...
                      X