No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
    You're a good dude. You call it like you see it. Very accurate. Yah Mayweather got the nod by the 3 judges but he didn't win the big one, and neither did Pacquiao.

I have now gotten over it. After watching Wilder Spilka KO and then Fury's antics I am ready to watch again with interest.

Fury is an idiot but I gotta give it to him, he makes it interesting, and he does well with limited skills and rose to the top in spite of being a big goof in the ring and outstide the ring

Overall it p#sses me off when athletes don't go for it all, in any sport. I get ya. I must say rarely do you see that in MMA. I think the new Heavyweights will bring boxing back.

Thanks. I just want to see guys give it their all. Leave it in the ring.

Comment

• Oh man. This thread really makes a lot of flom0s feel very very upset.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
        i agree, forget about *******s, you can not even tell a man from a woman with african americans. good observation though

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Floyd senior father knows best says:

His dad even believes he lost. And he's right! When all that money and belts are on the line. You have to ****ing FIGHT! It ain't about pot shotting wit punk ass jabs.

Even with this weak jabs still Pac got to him.

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk...

Pathetic fan spends Christmas eve editing his post in hopes Santa Claus brings a reverse decision! Then quotes a "When Even Your Trainer thinks you lost , when all Sr. is saying is not to fight scared.

If you want to quote Trainers and use it as evidence, Quote Roach pleading to Pac that he needs to win rounds that they are behind towards the end of their 3rd fight with JMM. Look at the dejected look of Roach and Pac's at the end of round 12. They both felt that they had lost !

That fight came and went and there were no clowns like yourself submitting verbage and edited video claiming JMM really won. So sad for you sore sport !! You are still suffering slowly drowning ... dying ....
          Last edited by NotaPachugger; 01-17-2016, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Lol...spoon is arguing with his alts now.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
              Now since you have all the time in the world and no life. Why not provide the same documentation and so called unbiased video for fights 2 and 3 vs JMM and the eat crow and edit your avatar to Licking Pac's anus. Unbiased lol what are you FBI or Boxing Scene CSI..... Big fat Sore Sport !!! I am not a Maweather fan!
              LMAO. Spoon claims some guy gave him that taint licking sig, and now it his badge of honor. In their slow motion circle jerk minds, JMM beating PAC in fights 2 & 3 is not what they want to see. They believe PAC knocked himself out in the 4th fight. PAC threw himself on JMM's fist, making the 4th fight a win for PAC. Marquez just happened to be in the ring when Manny defeated himself by savage KO.

They confuse boxing fans laughter for proof that Manny won. Personally, I like reading PAC's excuses. My favorite is the tight socks excuse, followed by God speaking to PAC in a vision.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
                How do you not buy the biggest fight of all time..

Why'd you expect a war? Seriously?
                Mayweather stopping warring back in 2006. Pacquiao stop warring back in 2012.
                Both guys were technical, genius boxers. That's what I expected to see and it's what I got.

What really altered/alters people perception of the fight is that they expected Pacquiao to be super-aggressive while Floyd does his usual. Pacquiao wasn't going to be aggressive, he wasn't fighting Marquez in there. Pacquiao boxed Floyd; Floyd boxed Pacquiao. It wasn't supposed to be a fight.

When was the last time you saw two fighters that extremely talented in the ring together? Not since Duran-Leonard IMO. The knock of both fighters was age. No doubt, it would've been more of a "fight" in 2009.
                Floyd is a great fighter. Much better than PAC, it was a chess match, Floyd didn't fall into PAC's traps. The better boxer won.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  Lol...spoon is arguing with his alts now.
                  does that mean it's my alt too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    does that mean it's my alt too?
                    rath"peeleft:

Comment

• Just to gauge this for other people...the Packers lost last night. I'm born and raised in Wisconsin. They lost in OT, it sucks. I'm already over it. Last year against the Seahawks hurt for a week, I didn't even turn on ESPN.

Imagine being so butthurtedly devastated you dwell on this every day for the better part of a year now. It's insane. You gotta give the tards credit. Nobody cares this much. Not ultras. Not barrelman for Denver. It's insanity.

Comment

Working...
                      X