No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

But you are afraid of accepting his challenges and engaging him in serious discussion.
    Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    Spoon has asked idiots questions and they didn't answer.

I say "idiot" and you match it to Travesty's name
    I've given Travestyny all the chances in the world. She left the battlefield a long time ago.. She can't just comeback conveniently after living the battlefield after she pu$$ied out. The battlefield waits for no one. The battle was won while she was in hiding.

And besides.. after all the things she has said. Haven't you realized by now how fickle minded she is, she's like the best example of a whiny biatch. She has no credibility left. Even more of a flip flopper than Floyd can ever be. She keeps on Flippn' and Floppin, I have to draw the line somewhere. Someone with no integrity and credibilty should not be given Jurisprudence. She did it to himself for lying countless times as I've exposed her so many times in here. Proving how unworthy of a person she is to debate with.

I suggest you find another Champion ShoulderRoll. Your champion is a flaker.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Alas..

The gauntlet has been thrown by Vadrigar.

Fire has burned.

I await the combatants

Travestyny and Vadrigar.

May the best man win.

and yet..

Travestyny never came..

Because when the war was brewing.. Your champion signaled a White Flag of defeat.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You can end your countdown now. I’m not returning to your thread
    As her chances shatters into a million pieces..

As I leave you with a message that will prove my point. Spoken by your god to show this fight was and is still a sham to this day.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO HIS FANS.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

And yet rather than Rematch Pac.. He fought a novice MMA fighter rather than make amends by having a rematch to end all controversy from that lame fighting he did. But he didn't. Shows you how ***** a fighter he is.

Floyd owes his fans for his lame performance against Pac that he rather fight a novice to cleanse his shame lol Now that's what you call HYPOCRISY to the highest level, if that wasn't clear enough who was being *****, you truly are a blind sheep. Gullible is putting it lightly. lmao

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Holyfield knows who won that night.

Evander Holyfield: "Manny Pacquiao defeated Floyd Mayweather"

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-02-2018, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      I've given Travestyny all the chances in the world.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      I have no interest in debating with you no longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        I've given Travestyny all the chances in the world. She left the battlefield a long time ago.. She can't just comeback conveniently after living the battlefield after she pu$$ied out. The battlefield waits for no one. The battle was won while she was in hiding.

And besides.. after all the things she has said. Haven't you realized by now how fickle minded she is, she's like the best example of a whiny biatch. She has no credibility left. Even more of a flip flopper than Floyd can ever be. She keeps on Flippn' and Floppin, I have to draw the line somewhere. Someone with no integrity and credibilty should not be given Jurisprudence. She did it to himself for lying countless times as I've exposed her so many times in here. Proving how unworthy of a person she is to debate with.

I suggest you find another Champion ShoulderRoll. Your champion is a flaker.

and yet..

Travestyny never came..

Because when the war was brewing.. Your champion signaled a White Flag of defeat.

As her chances crashes into a million pieces..

As I leave you with a message that will prove my point. Spoken by your god to show this fight was and is still a sham to this day.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO HIS FANS.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

And yet rather than Rematch Pac.. He fought a novice MMA fighter rather than make amends by having a rematch to end all controversy from that lame fighting he did. But he didn't. Shows you how ***** a fighter he is.

Floyd owes his fans for his lame performance against Pac that he rather fight a novice to cleanse his shame lol Now that's what you call HYPOCRISY to the highest level, if that wasn't clear enough who was being *****, you truly are a blind sheep. Gullible is putting it lightly. lmao

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Holyfield knows who won that night.

Evander Holyfield: "Manny Pacquiao defeated Floyd Mayweather"

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

lmao, spoon check this out

Cantador failed and brought up the contaminated meat issue in 2010. Athletes after him have also failed, including the ones mentioned in YOUR link. They were all deemed negligent.

Same for Francisco Vargas who failed in 2016. I don't recall your outrage.
        I did have outrage, how about you go look it up lmao
        I did. Could not find. So how about you show us how you cried over and over about it.

You certainly didn't post in here about Francisco Vargas...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...ancisco+Vargas

So where was all of your crying? Please show us.

I did. Could not find. So how about you show us how you cried over and over about it.
        it's there

nope, not in there but it's there, keep looking lmao

Originally posted by hey spoon, look i got the monkey to do tricks
        [QUOTE=travestyny;18718372
        No desire to keep looking. Rather just expose you as being full of shlt...as usual.
        lmao, no you're just my monkey. I make you do stuff. That's your new name, monkey. I told you to go look and what'd you do, you did it, if that wasn't enough, you looked again after I told you lmao. Good monkey, you listen good.

Hey spoon, the monkey learned some tricks[/QUOTE]

monkey does funny tricks

Comment

• [QUOTE=Vadrigar.;18716301] if this monkey said he's not returning, why does this monkey keep coming back?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
            lmao, spoon check this out

I did have outrage, how about you go look it up lmao

it's there

nope, not in there but it's there, keep looking lmao

monkey does funny tricks

1. You're so ****** that you don't even know how to use the mention function.

2. You're so ****** that you want to point out to Spoon, of all people, that I just owned you with a 5 second search. Ohhhhhhhhhh. Great job there, buddy!

Comment

if this monkey said he's not returning, why does this monkey keep coming back?
              Your moms is a monkey. She keep coming when you stroke her hairy back

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                1. You're so ****** that you don't even know how to use the mention function.

2. You're so ****** that you want to point out to Spoon, of all people, that I just owned you with a 5 second search. Ohhhhhhhhhh. Great job there, buddy!

i don't give a **** if i don't know how to use the mention function, i got a life, my life don't revolve around this like yours. look at yourself in the mirror monkey and ask yourself, can i do better with my life than go toe to toe with spoon only to get knocked around back and forth.

YOU'RE so ****** that you tell spoon you're leaving but you never do lmao. got dam you really are a travesty/tragedy.

spoon, good job, enjoy playing with the monkey

Comment

i don't give a **** if i don't know how to use the mention function, i got a life,

No, you don't have a life. Your life now revolves around being obsessed with trying to get back at me for owning you twice in 2 different threads in a matter of 10 minutes!!!!!

DOUBLE KILL!!!!

Comment

if this monkey said he's not returning, why does this monkey keep coming back?
                    Because the monkey knows Froid lost and it burns his soul whenever he sees his butt buddy criticised.
                    Last edited by Vadrigar.; 04-29-2018, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X