Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
        Floyd fans should show videos for contentions, but they cant lol. Coz they also know deep within that pac actually won and this videos also is proof or bases. The eyes and mind wouldnt see things if they dont bother looking at it.

Pac was expected to come out gun blazing on that fight but was not. Its still enough for him to win it without bias.

Comment

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• the pac-tards and tyrone, where is spoon23? licking tyrones butt hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              the pac-tards and tyrone, where is spoon23? licking tyrones butt hole.
              Spoonster...

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post

This gif is great. Spoon is a champ at making lil turd wipes look like fools.
                Thanks Bud!!

All in the wrist.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-28-2018, 02:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                  how come idiots just can't answer a question? Spoon asks for a simple question to be answered yet idiots deflect with something else?
                  It's pretty simple Gigantes. 628 pages have gone by. Not one Fl0mo soul was able to defend Floyd's fluke win. A testament to how solid the evidences that support Pac as the true winner. All that was left for this reality stricken Fl0mos who are having to deal the hard truth of a Fluke win is for them to whine like whiny biatches. Sounding like desperate housewives that can't seem to absorb the hard facts that their hero Floyd was given an undeserved Win.

I have gotten them angry. Pitch forking this thread like cults angered in frustration for having no legs to defend Floyd with this thread's insurmountable evidences showing how air tight the truth that Floyd was given a rigged score card. As you can see these Fl0mos have squatted and ranted all over this thread with so much noise and bickering not realizing they were all noise, and no substance. An empty can with a rattling sound that has no depth to realize how much of hoax this fight is.

I am deeply sorry for them. That I have caused them so much pain, but the truth has to come out. Since, this fight is the biggest robbery in sports history. Not just boxing, but the whole sports in itself. Someone has to memorialize this scam fight for it not to happen ever again. Having to see Floyd kill time and run and hug around like a pus-say and receiving a nod by the judges for boxing like a coward in the biggest money fight in history. A supposed SUPER FIGHT that turned out to be a guide of what not to do in a super fight manual, is the essence of why this fight stinks to high heaven and has bought forth this epic-nes of this thread. 440,000 has viewed this thread. It will only get louder.

Imagine, Not one Floyd fan to this day can dispute the punch connects in these videos. It's all pointing to Floyd losing out. It has always been the Asian dude who connected more, not only that he connected more, but landed the telling blows as well. 2 brutal truths that no Floyd fan has ever been able to dispute in this epic thread. After 628 pages has gone by. I've turned Floyd fan boys in here like whiny biatchn' pom pom girls who can't dispute for shyit hehe! Testament to how fort knox air tight this thread is.

Full disclosure: No Floyd fan was able to successfully dispute to this day. They all end up, being whining biatches pitch forking this thread.

To this day, 628 pages have gone by. And no Floyd fan was able to dispute the air tight truth of these videos. A testament to how solid the evidences are on how rigged this fight was.

It really is The biggest HEIST IN BOXING HISTORY. 440,000 viewers have seen the truth. More will see the corruption that this fight has brought out. I've opened Pandora's box.

To make it even more SURREAL. A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO HIS FANS.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

And yet.. He fought a novice MMA fighter rather than make amends by having a rematch to end all controversy from that lame fighting he did. But he didn't. Shows you how queer a fighter he is.

Floyd owes his fans for his lame performance against Pac that he rather fight a novice to cleanse his shame lol Now that's what you call HYPOCRISY to the highest level lmao

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Holyfield knows who won that night.

Evander Holyfield: "Manny Pacquiao defeated Floyd Mayweather"

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-27-2018, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    Floyd ruined your life
                    Spoon23 can’t move on.... I love the dude, but I’m powerless to help him...they threw Dow three years ago, manny moved on...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      It's pretty simple Gigantes. 628 pages have gone by. Not one Fl0mo soul was able to defend Floyd's fluke win. A testament to how solid the evidences that support Pac as the true winner. All that was left for this reality stricken Fl0mos who are having to deal the hard truth of a Fluke win is for them to whine like whiny biatches. Sounding like desperate housewives that can't seem to absorb the hard facts that their hero Floyd was given an undeserved Win.

I have gotten them angry. Pitch forking this thread like cults angered in frustration for having no legs to defend Floyd with this thread's insurmountable evidences showing how air tight the truth that Floyd was given a rigged score card. As you can see these Fl0mos have squatted and ranted all over this thread with so much noise and bickering not realizing they were all noise, and no substance. An empty can with a rattling sound that has no depth to realize how much of hoax this fight is.

I am deeply sorry for them. That I have caused them so much pain, but the truth has to come out. Since, this fight is the biggest robbery in sports history. Not just boxing, but the whole sports in itself. Someone has to memorialize this scam fight for it not to happen ever again. Having to see Floyd kill time and run and hug around like a pus-say and receiving a nod by the judges for boxing like a coward in the biggest money fight in history. A supposed SUPER FIGHT that turned out to be a guide of what not to do in a super fight manual, is the essence of why this fight stinks to high heaven and has bought forth this epic-nes of this thread. 440,000 has viewed this thread. It will only get louder.

Imagine, Not one Floyd fan to this day can dispute the punch connects in these videos. It's all pointing to Floyd losing out. It has always been the Asian dude who connected more, not only that he connected more, but landed the telling blows as well. 2 brutal truths that no Floyd fan has ever been able to dispute in this epic thread. After 628 pages has gone by. I've turned Floyd fan boys in here like whiny biatchn' pom pom girls who can't dispute for shyit hehe! Testament to how fort knox air tight this thread is.

Full disclosure: No Floyd fan was able to successfully dispute to this day. They all end up, being whining biatches pitch forking this thread.

To this day, 628 pages have gone by. And no Floyd fan was able to dispute the air tight truth of these videos. A testament to how solid the evidences are on how rigged this fight was.

It really is The biggest HEIST IN BOXING HISTORY. 440,000 viewers have seen the truth. More will see the corruption that this fight has brought out. I've opened Pandora's box.

To make it even more SURREAL. A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO HIS FANS.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

And yet.. He fought a novice MMA fighter rather than make amends by having a rematch to end all controversy from that lame fighting he did. But he didn't. Shows you how queer your fighter is. Says it all right there who got the balls for a rematch. But like I said, you'll never get it.

Floyd owes his fans for his lame performance against Pac that he rather fight a novice to cleanse his shame lol Now that's what you call HYPOCRISY to the highest level lmao

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Holyfield knows who won that night.

Evander Holyfield: "Manny Pacquiao defeated Floyd Mayweather"

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

nicely put, keep up the good work spoon

Comment

Working...
                      X