Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You can end your countdown now. I’m not returning to your thread
    Time ran out a long time ago for you. Learn to accept.

Deserters are shamed and have no credibility.

Pointing at you.

BOOM!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-26-2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

So now you're also fake quoting me by using a picture to pretend, too????

You and Vadigrar are both certified bltches. Scary ass dudes

Time's running out. By this time tomorrow you would have officially bowed down...just like you've been doing for years. I only returned to point that out to you, coward.

You have less than 24 hours now, Loser.

Comment

So now you're also fake quoting me by using a picture to pretend, too????
        lololololololol

So you didn't say those things?

You didn't write this? A simple Yes or No will suffice.

Yes?? No??

Wow! That's the reason you are what you are.. You have no credibility left. No integrity. You are the essence of what a biatch stands for haha!! You can't even own up to what you say and you expect to debate. Jeez for fuvk sake. Stay in the bleachers. You got no game.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Alas..

The gauntlet has been thrown by Vadrigar.

Fire has burned.

I await the combatants

Travestyny and Vadrigar.

May the best man win.

and yet..

Travestyny never came.. Days, months has past.. stayed hidden. Cracking under pressure.

She left the battlefield like a pu$$yfied soldier. That is pathetic indeed.

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!
        Last edited by Spoon23; 04-26-2018, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Travestyny as you can see folks, seem to rise up from the grave like a ****roach that never seem to die hahaha!! But it's fun roasting him again and again. The fun never ends.

TravestyNY's disintegration.

And yet.. She never really dies.. after this she will post again. She's a recyclable zombie haha!

A miracle of post apocalypse nuclear blast!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-26-2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

lololololololol

So you didn't say those things?

You didn't write this? A simple Yes or No will suffice.

Yes?? No??

Wow! That's the reason you are what you are.. You have no credibility left. No integrity. You are the essence of what a biatch stands for haha!! You can't even own up to what you say and you expect to debate. Jeez for fuvk sake. Stay in the bleachers. You got no game.

and yet..

Travestyny never came.. Days, months has past.. stayed hidden. Cracking under pressure.

She left the battlefield like a pu$$yfied soldier. That is pathetic indeed.

Are you slow? That's actually a ****** question. We know you are.

My question is why are you using a picture to pretend to quote me? That's cowardly, even for you. I mean we know you usually alter quotations when you were going through your "I want to be like Lou Cipher" phase. And now you pretend to quote me when you're going through your "I want to be like Vadrigar" phase. Which is funny because you are always shltting on Vadrigar and claiming that he is your mini-me and you are some kind of boss

I had no plans on returning to this shlt hole. Why would I? All you've done here is duck me over and over and over again. This can be easily proven.

When did you say this, Spoon:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            I have no interest in debating with you no longer.

By the way, that's an actual quotation. Not a picture of a quote

Your time is running out. The only reason I returned is because the homie Shoulderoll mentioned me in here, so I decided to come and make you bow down one more time. And bow down you will.

So do you accept or decline, Spoon? Let's see if you grew a pair of balls or if you're still ducking you have less than 12 hours left!!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 04-26-2018, 06:47 AM.

Comment

My question is why are you using a picture to pretend to quote me?
              lololololololol

I guess that's a NO.

Just as I thought, you'll try to weasel your way in burrying what you said before when you flaked off like a clown biatch that you are, just so you can save face. Typical liars are accustomed to do that. You have no integrity left. Disowning what you said shows your lack of credibility to be taken seriously. You have gone to the lowest of lows.

Can't even own up to what you say. It only shows you are a deceitful individual with no sense of honor at all. A lying piece of cheat. You epitomize the essence of a phony, never to be trusted in a civilized society.

The reason why I took that photo from Vadrigar is coz that was the first thing I found that proves you are a flaker and a deserter. But, as you deny that you mentioned it, you thought you got away with it..

But the truth is,

I was just saving up your real post hehe!!

You are a fuvkn' Lair. It was really you who did post, but since you are ashamed for being a Pu$$y you try to cover up your shame haha!!

Good thing I have the hard copy to embarrass you some more you weasel hahaha!!

I guess this one below is a photo too? NOT!! hahaha!!

Click! Click! Click! OOPS! TravestyNY got caught lying again. Such a biatchy move from Ms Flaker haha!! She really did Flake off haha!! Not only that like a biatch that she is, wants to comeback after being fuvked up. Typical biatch move hahaha!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Run Travestyny, run!! Run like a trailer trash with a divk fa6 that you are hahaha!! Maybe you can deny what you just said and think of your happy place so it will all be alright. Go to your safe place. Go to Fl0moland were all your dreams come true. Run Travestyny Run! hahaha!!

Liar Liar pants on fire!!

Travestyny as you can see folks, seem to rise up from the grave like a ****roach that never seem to die hahaha!! But it's fun roasting him again and again. The fun never ends.

It's time for another one folks since Travestyny got caught lying again haha!!

TravestyNY's disintegration.

BOOM!!

Your time ran out a long time ago from being too exposed as biatch ass liar with no credibility hahaha!!

One more!

But why are you here and asking I have 12 hours left??

You already left remember??

So fickle minded. You really are my clown biatch haha!

Your nose might be too long I might have to hang my coat on that

#PATHETIC

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-26-2018, 10:15 AM.

Comment

l
                I guess this one below is a photo too? NOT!! hahaha!!
                How the **** am I lying about you using a picture to pretend to quote me. Are you saying it wasn't a picture of my quote? Let's find out who's lying

Once again, you moron, the question is why are you using a picture when you could just quote me. It's because you develop man crushes where you want to be like other posters here.

Do you accept the challenge? Time is ticking. Let's see if your "epic thread" can turn this around:

What do you think? You going to step up or duck? 9 hours left
                Last edited by travestyny; 04-26-2018, 09:00 AM.

Comment

How the **** am I lying about you using a picture to pretend to quote me.

My question is why are you using a picture to pretend to quote me?
                  Pretend to quote you? Wasn't that your own quote? Yes or No? Even if it's a photo was that your own quote or was I pretending you weasel!! haha!

Here it is again.

Your legendary flaker quote.

Is it the same? Or the other one came from some one else? You weasel!! hahaha!!

Actual quote:

Actual photo quote:

Are they the same thing?

Oh my! Yes they are!! It shows how much of a flaker you really are hahaha!! So embarrassing. And you say I'm pretending? The nerve! You weasel!! hahaha!!

You got no credibility left. No integrity!! You are a scam artist. You lack moral values to even have the nerve to debate. Biatch! Stay in your lane haha!!

You know what I wish I really said this quote that you supposed to have quoted me: "I have no interest in debating with you no longer."

But you know what. I clicked it, and I never said it, you again misquoted me you weasel!! But yes, I agree about that fake quote though, even if I didn't say it you weasel.

It is true, You are just too dense to realize that I can't take you seriously for a long time now. That's why I've been saying you have to pass through Vadrigar my gatekeeper if you want to get a chance to dance with the mainman Spoon23 again. You have to gain back some much needed respect and credibility. You have none at this point in time. Nada. Zilch!

You know why?

Coz you're a liar biatch!! haha!!

But why are you here and asking I have 12 hours left??

You already left remember?? Get in the program you biatched out remember? You flaked off like a pussay.. Do you understand? You left the battlefield like a soldier boy with wet panties.

You are now a certified flip Floppin' biatch. You are a deserter who got no integrity. Learn to accept failure so you can rise up. Learn to accept what you say is the first step to recovery Travestyny.

It's time for another NUKE.

You don't die anyway, but it is still fun seeing you die over and over again hehe!!

It's time for another one folks since Travestyny got caught lying again and misquoting me haha!!

TravestyNY's disintegration. Take 5!!

I suggest you accept the fact you flaked off. Learn to accept TravestyNy.

And yet you are here.

CREDIBILITY = ZERO

Run Travesty!! Run!!

BOOM!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-26-2018, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

This gif is great. Spoon is a champ at making lil turd wipes look like fools.

Comment

Working...
                      X