No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post

Nah that fight was shite, doesn't change the fact Floyd won it though and no amount of slow mo videos will change the result. Always appreciate a great KO from a great fighter though.
    Word. That was a beautiful KO. One for the ages. No denying that.

Comment

Love it! You floyd lovers are again in disbelief.

I know how it feels when you can't handle the truth.

It was time to make this thread. So it is now here.

Just enjoy the videos after all, Floyd is showing his mad skills in running and hugging and a little bit of pitty patter shots.

Legendary... not lmao

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-22-2017, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
        Spoon is right, videos are great tools for re-watching and assessing events to determine what happened.
        However watching edited videos that extract selected excerpts and only show a percentile of the fight is an intellectually dishonest practice.
        Why pick and choose moments to watch and base your decision on those, when you can just watch the full fight and make a judgement from that?
        Face reality man, you have successfully brainwashed yourself into believing a fantasy based off of carefully selected moments and not the whole picture.
        Seriously, seek help man, this is so concerning.
        This is not edited, 3 minute of every round is shown and documented here. NO splicing. Watch before you give judgement.

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          Word. That was a beautiful KO. One for the ages. No denying that.
          Indeed it was. In all honesty though I like Floyd but I'm a boxing fan more than a Floyd fan. I don't hate Pac, actually enjoy watching him fight. His KO of Hatton was beautiful aswell, thought Hatton was going to have complications after that hit, glad he was ok. Just can't stand some Pac fans. This thread is ridiculous, especially on a night where we have a new Heavyweight World Champion. Some decent undercard fights in Canada and Degale vs Bute still to come.

Comment

Spoon you deserve all the credit In the world for being so persistent when It comes to your belief In Pacquiao. If the youth today had your ambition and persistence for a particular cause they wouldn't be considered the laziest generation the planet has ever seen.

I respectfully disagree with the fact that Pacquiao won that fight but there Is a very good chance that Floyd was juiced to the gills.

On the flip side, Pacquiao did himself no favors by playing up this shoulder Injury and claiming to be healed with saltwater. I don't know If you follow football but that statement deserves a COME ON MAN.

They both looked terrible and were afraid to throw punches and as you stated Floyds father confirmed that by telling Jr to quit fighting scared.

Boxing will be better off without these two and It makes one respect guys like Ward, Gatti, Barrera and Morales all that much more.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              You do since you replied more than once in here lmao

Coz..

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-17-2019, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                Spoon you deserve all the credit In the world for being so persistent when It comes to your belief In Pacquiao. If the youth today had your ambition and persistence for a particular cause they wouldn't be considered the laziest generation the planet has ever seen.

I respectfully disagree with the fact that Pacquiao won that fight but there Is a very good chance that Floyd was juiced to the gills.

On the flip side, Pacquiao did himself no favors by playing up this shoulder Injury and claiming to be healed with saltwater. I don't know If you follow football but that statement deserves a COME ON MAN.

They both looked terrible and were afraid to throw punches and as you stated Floyds father confirmed that by telling Jr to quit fighting scared.

Boxing will be better off without these two and It makes one respect guys like Ward, Gatti, Barrera and Morales all that much more.
                Yes, as I've mentioned a bizarre night of boxing where in both men threw less punches in their career. No one deserved the win.

Not Pac nor Floyd. But if there was one PAc should deserve it more than Floyd since..

A one armed Pac fought a roided up Floyd who run and hugged for dear life and surprisingly won for doing nothing.

Ring generalship - Pac's ( he was backing Floyd the whole night and did the hurt in the hurt game )

connected punches - Pac's

rounds won - Pac's

Floyd's ghost punches won this fight. The truth.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-17-2019, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                  Indeed it was. In all honesty though I like Floyd but I'm a boxing fan more than a Floyd fan. I don't hate Pac, actually enjoy watching him fight. His KO of Hatton was beautiful aswell, thought Hatton was going to have complications after that hit, glad he was ok. Just can't stand some Pac fans. This thread is ridiculous, especially on a night where we have a new Heavyweight World Champion. Some decent undercard fights in Canada and Degale vs Bute still to come.
                  Amen. Btw I greened you on the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    Amen. Btw I greened you on the KO.
                    Just noticed, cheers, hit you back.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      This is not edited, 3 minute of every round is shown and documented here. NO splicing. Watch before you give judgement.
                      My mistake.
                      You have however posted edited videos in the past and "submitted" them as evidence in your strange "quest" to overturn the decision of this bout. And I have even watched some of those videos just to see what the argument actually is for a Manny win. And I have to be honest, even some of the punches you (and the video editor) credit for Manny don't even land and some of the punches you claim don't land from Floyd, do.
                      I have rewatched this bout a few times now, without commentary and whilst Manny has a few moments, there were not enough to give him the nod. I agree this wasn't a great performance from Floyd, it really wasn't... but he did just enough in more of the round to win them.
                      Seriously though man, if your concern over this matter is genuine and you are not just trolling... will you please go and talk to a medical professional about it? It isn't healthy like at all... pretty much all fans of both fighters have moved on... life is too short man... go enjoy it, stop with this nonsense, you are achieving nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X