Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    no, I do not think that Pac tore his rotator cuff during that fight

* Pac did not mention that injury once, not to his corner, and not immediately following the fight.....

* Pac did not stop throwing his right following the 4th round

Well he did, does an injured runner who tore a ligament unable to run anymore? Off course he can still run, but not at 100%. Pac in his Flurry tore it. Look at this sequence below, he could have finished off Floyd right here, there was plenty of time left, but he strangely backed-off when he could have finished him right there. What people didn't realize after this, he was nursing a tear for the rest of the fight. He can still throw his right, but do you really expect it to still have the same bite as when it wasn't torn? He didn't tell his corner? Ah maybe coz it's televised and telling the world you are injured is like telling a shark you are easy prey. Don't you think Floyd's team won't smell that if Pac said in his corner he's injured. Boxing 101 kid, you don't tell your opponent your injured. You hide the pain, If you let them know you are, then you become an easy prey. Finding someone's weakness and exploiting it is part of the game.

Pac's torn rotator cuff tear as evident in this pic.

Right deltoid, red mark. Shows Pac was truly 50% of his true self

Pac's explanation.

@ 2:57:" I was disappointing with myself (throwing barrages on Floyd on the 4th round) because he was leaning on the ropes and I was attacking him, starting my pressure to him, but when I threw my hand I feel like I cut my hands. I feel like I didn't have my right hand. "

After a Flurry he backed off, this is when he tore it.

@ 1:33 -1:42 Pac Flurries and strangely stops the onslaught. He could have finished Floyd right there.

Pac's Surgeon explains torn rota-tor cuff surgery.

Boxing News 2015: Sparring Partner Confirms Manny Pacquiao Injured Shoulder in Training Camp

https://www.latinpost.com/articles/5...ining-camp.htm

I just call it how I see it. The one who truly deserves this win wasn't the black IV cheating dude.

Truth cuts like butter.

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship Dashon Johnson confirmed through his official Facebook account that Pacquiao hurt his right shoulder two weeks ago, which flared up during the third round of the fight on Saturday.

We were asked not to mention anything to anyone but yes Manny got hurt during this camp with his right shoulder and it was messed up pretty bad," Johnson said on Facebook. "So bad his sparring partners including myself were asked to go home a few weeks out before the actual fight"

Floyd hung on to Manny like a drowning man holding on to a floating log. This guy is the most overrated boxer in history. No power..no offense..no guts...runs like a purse snatcher being pursued by police.... holds on for dear life every time he is about to b attacked..constant dirty tactics such as forearms to opponents face and neck...this guy is the biggest scam ever...his backers say he is a boxer not a fighter, I say he is neither...the state of boxing today is at its worse point for allowing this disgraceful decision, a decision that was rendered before fight night.

much holding over an injured asian. it only shows his lack of confidence. And skill to oneself.

<iframe width="713" height="401" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gQO8mxguPUQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by Spoon23; 06-05-2021, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
      nothing like the good ole fl0wemoe living through Marquez. Get your own glory. Go relive the sparring session between your lover (Floyd) and Pacquiao.

Comment

Another pathetic thread by the most pathetic poster on this website.

Seriously Spoon, you need some counselling.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
          Another pathetic thread by the most pathetic poster on this website.

Seriously Spoon, you need some counselling.
          To help his ass from bouncin off the walls when he be down some?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            im a huge pac fan but its time to let it go... Pac lost. There was no schooling like some groupies try to make it look and maybe Pac landed more punch than compubox shows it but stop with with the Pac won the fight... he didnt. I had it 8-4.
            Then you clearly should watch these clips. This will show those you thought that didnt land for Pac actually did land. Heavier and more throughout the fight.

Enjoy.

Stephen A Smith.

The ultimate Flowmo tribute video.

Starts @ 1:10

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-17-2018, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Man this guy needs help.. six months later and he cant move on.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                nothing like the good ole fl0wemoe living through Marquez. Get your own glory. Go relive the sparring session between your lover (Floyd) and Pacquiao.

Nah that fight was shite, doesn't change the fact Floyd won it though and no amount of slow mo videos will change the result. Always appreciate a great KO from a great fighter though.

Comment

A lot of floyd fans squirming in here. To those who believe The video tells lies all you need is to time stamp it. Will discuss this, this is a forum after all. Don't be like little children rioting in here hehehe

Don't hate me I am merely a messenger of truth.

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 04:00 AM.

Comment

For you young'uns out there, this thread represents what happens when you prioritize the internet over female companionship in your life.

You've been warned.

Comment

Spoon is right, videos are great tools for re-watching and assessing events to determine what happened.
                      However watching edited videos that extract selected excerpts and only show a percentile of the fight is an intellectually dishonest practice.
                      Why pick and choose moments to watch and base your decision on those, when you can just watch the full fight and make a judgement from that?
                      Face reality man, you have successfully brainwashed yourself into believing a fantasy based off of carefully selected moments and not the whole picture.
                      Seriously, seek help man, this is so concerning.

Comment

Working...
                      X