Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoon is borderline Serial Killer obsessed with this fight. It happened over 2 1/2 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Speaking for myself only. I truly believe Pacquiao won. I know it's in the minority and it's opening myself to ridicule but it is what it is. Not going to go along with others because my opinion is unpopular. This doesn't mean Manny is a better overall fighter than Mayweather or that Mayweather couldn't beat him in a rematch. In this particular fight I thought Manny won.
      Yes he did.

Coz floyd didn't actually deserved the W.

The truth will always be there to tell who did more that night. It will always be trapped in a form of digital recording.

Look at this sequence. After Pac threw that left missile that backed Floyd up. Look at How many times did Floyd's head snapped back to recieve those lethal blows. Not to mention those body punches. Amazing isn't it.

Here's another example of dazed and confused. Pac did enough alright.. They just don't want you to see the truth.

Time to close your eyes Floyd. Get ready.

Sweat spray for maximum effect.

back the fuvk up Floyd.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-29-2018, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Spoon is borderline Serial Killer obsessed with this fight. It happened over 2 1/2 years ago.
        lolololol

Not fair homes. I'm the curator of this place. I made this thread for the boxing world to see the corruption in boxing. As you have witnessed over 360,000 viewers have seen the truth.. I'm merely a messenger here. Don't shoot the messenger for being real. What you should realize, I'm here to administer this awesome thread to more boxing fans who hasn't seen this thread. What is borderline serial killer is someone who keeps going back to my thread even if he has seen it a thousand times. That to me needs help. I really hope you are not one of those kinds like my Filthy clown Biatch Travestyny, who just loves taking pain from me hahaha!!

That said, You must be a Loma fan with that name you have..

When Loma fought Rigo all he did was press the action as Rigo hugged for dear life and as a result the ref had to give him a point deduction for being a vagina. And Rigo eventually had to give up for being humiliated in that fight.

Same as the Pac May fight. Pacquiao pressed like Loma, while Floyd hugged, ran, hugged some more, and eventually went on survival mode hoping to get a rigged vegas score card was the only difference in those 2 fights, since Loma deserved the win for being aggressive while Rigo lost for having to result to lame hugging.

Same scenario happened to Loma Rigo and Pac May fight. Rigo kept hugging and had to quit, but Floyd kept hugging but had to run and eventually survived the 12 rounds and got a gifted score card lmao

Why is there a double standard for Floyd? Rigo and Floyd did the same and yet different result

Guillermo Rigondeaux kept on hugging Loma in their fight that in the 6th round @ 22.00 the Ref had to give him a point deduction, which is the right thing to do in the case of a coward boxer who was there to survive and not to fight as the other one put on a good show while the other one hugged his way to a defeat. The good thing is in that fight the true winner won that night which was Loma deservingly so, while that cannot be said to the Floyd Pacquiao fight though.. The true winner lost that night for pressing the action against a coward who just ran and ran to the disappointment of the crowd as he hugged his was to a rigged score card.. Oh the Irony.. Why is it only Floyd who gets away in Vegas? He is after all the golden goose in Vegas..

When Floyd hugs he is entitled to it, as many as he wants, and for some odd way wins backing up with less punch connects compared to the aggressive Fighter Pacquiao that pressed on and connected more against the coward who was only there to survive. That's the nature of the corruption in Vegas.. The hypocrisy is too loud not to notice.

Vasyl Lomachenko VS Guillermo Rigondeaux

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-30-2018, 03:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Yes he did.

Yup coz floyd didn't actually deserved the W.

The truth will always be there to tell who did more that night. It will always be trapped in a form of digital recording.

Look at this sequence. After Pac threw that left missile that backed Floyd up. Look at How many times did Floyd's head snapped back to recieve those lethal blows. Not to mention those body punches. Amazing isn't it.

Here's another example of dazed and confused. Pac did enough alright.. They just don't want you to see the truth.

Time to close your eyes Floyd. Get ready.

Sweat spray for maximum effect.

back the fuvk up Floyd.

Yeah that's what I saw when I watched the live fight. I was listening to the announcers and couldn't believe what I was hearing. Floyd was clearly missing but they were raving about his punches. It was surreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Thought you learned your lesson about this video when I kicked your ass the first time.
            lol the only thing you kicked ass is your Dildos being smashed in your little cave.

You well know you fuvked up long time ago. Get in the program Clown Biatch.

#trampstamp

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Everyone knows you're spoon23's *****
            Yup! Travestyny is and will always be my Biatch alright! You got that right!! It's that obvious aye hehehe!!

Originally posted by anthonydavid11
            What in the world did you do to Travestyny? haha. The dildo collection is impressive. Must have p1ssed him off royally. LOL.

Dildo collectioziones by Travestyny. Choose your own adventure, pick and choose, courtesy of my Clown Biatch bwahahahaha!!

FUVKING UP THE GAME ORALLE!! HAHAHA!!

#Spoon23'sleftovers

#yourDildoswillkeepyoubusyfromalongfamine

WASTED PIECE OF TRAMP

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Yeah that's what I saw when I watched the live fight. I was listening to the announcers and couldn't believe what I was hearing. Floyd was clearly missing but they were raving about his punches. It was surreal.
                The noise and the biased telecast can sway anyone, but if you remove the false propaganda and fake news.. The truth is actually staring in your face all along.. It's like watching the new Star Wars movie the last jedi. Fans wanted to believe after watching the show that it was a great movie, but as the days past they realized they have been fooled. It was the worst Starwars movie ever made. Same as this fight, most didn't see the illusion Floyd created that night. There was too many Biased in Play. Fake Judges score cards, Biased Referee, Biased commentators, Biased coverage that every weak pitter patter jab Floyd through sounded spectacular when heard in real time..but as the smoke settled, we realized we have been duped all along.. The true winner lost that night due to corruption. As I have chronicled it in this thread.

Enjoy the truth.

Here is a neutral country who scored it with no bias in mind. Guess who they gave it to?

Yup the Pacman.

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-31-2018, 05:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  The noise and the biased telecast can sway anyone, but if you remove the false propaganda and fake news.. The truth is actually staring in your face all along.. It's like watching the new Star Wars movie the last jedi. Fans wanted to believe after watching the show that it was a great movie, but as the days past they realized they have been fooled. It was the worst Starwars movie ever made. Same as this fight, most didn't see the illusion Floyd created that night. There was too many Biased in Play. Fake Judges score cards, Biased Referee, Biased commentators, Biased coverage that every weak pitter patter jab Floyd through sounded spectacular when heard in real time..but as the smoke settled, we realized we have been duped all along.. The true winner lost that night due to corruption. As I have chronicled it in this thread.

Enjoy the truth.

Here is a neutral country who scored it with no bias in mind. Guess who they gave it to?

Yup the Pacman.

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

The sad thing is this type of stuff happens too often to alot of fighters.

Comment

• Max Kellerman: "No one really thinks Pacquiao won that fight."

Danny Garcia: “8-4 Mayweather”

Amir Khan: “Well done Floydmayweather great performance #EasyWork”

Mikey Garcia: “Floyd figured out Manny after 3 or 4 rounds and then outboxed him.”

Brandon Rios: “Mayweather made Pacquiao look stupid.”

Bernard Hopkins: “Mayweather showed up…Pacquiao didn’t.”

Sugar Ray Leonard: “Mayweather did what he had to do to win the fight.”

Roy Jones: “Mayweather’s performance was wonderful. Excellent. I had Floyd wide.”

Tim Bradley: “Boxing lesson from Mayweathr.”

Paulie Malignaggi: “There is no way Pacquaio thought he won the fight.”

Mike Tyson: “Mayweather is in an invincible mode now. No welterweight can beat him.”

James Toney: “It was supposed to be a great fight, but it was a great fight for one person. And that was Floyd Mayweather Jr.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Barbarasko View Post
                      saw the fight live and like other people, I can't believe Floyd wom. After seeing the compubox, I knew the fight was rigged.
                      Yes it was.. The fix was in from the very start.

Two best runner retired last year 2017.. Usain Bolt and Floyd Mayweather..

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-30-2018, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X