No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    False? You guys can't even make up your minds what's real regarding Floyd lmao

Sigh..I guess I have to remind you again BamBam

I leave you with a poster's uncanny depiction of your life in this thread BamBAm bwhahahahaha!!

Embrace your fears. Live your dreams. Stop hiding in a closet. You are a Floyd fan. Embrace it! And stop being raped over and over again.. It's not healthy BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Mariah agrees..

are you done bamming away? that why you responded?

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      are you done bamming away? that why you responded?
      No, Bamming away is your gift Missy.

Anyway, I want your thoughts about this.

Did Alex Ariza do an excellent job in hydrating Floyd??

Floyd said @ 2:11, I do my homework on any fighter (after Pac fight)

Is it possible he did his homework on Pac's past injury? Is it possible he knew about Pac's past issues with his loss to Morales. How he was blood drawn too close to the fight and later on as history wrote he lost that fight, and to add to that was cleared and clean of all peds in that fight. Is it far fetched that floyd knew about that chronic injury, since as he mentioned he has a spy in Pac's camp. Don't you think?? Is it possible? NO? to me since Floyd said he does his homework coming into the fight, then it is a possibility he knew what was going on. He even had a filipino spy to spy on Pac's camp were obviously found out about Pac not sparring for 2 weeks due to injury. I guess it's possible ain't it?

The big question we should be asking floyd is?

Why was Floyd dehydrated that he needed IV treatment after the weigh in when he clearly said Alex Ariza keeps him in check at all times and does a remarkable job in keeping him in check??

Floyd did say Ariza kept him hydrated at all times, and thanked Alex Ariza for it lol

Floyd says @ 3:17 "Alex Ariza makes sure I wasn't dehydrated.

So why you need 750 of IVS again Floyd?"

And why was Floyd's piss was black? IF Ariza keeps him hydrated at all time? See the inconsistencies here. This my friend is a mark of a liar hahaha!! Floyd just got caught lying. Floyd is Flip Flopping all over the place and can't keep the narrative believable lol He doesn't know whether he is hydrated or dehaydrated lmao

-Floyd's Piss was black @ 0:40

So I thought Alex Ariza kept you hydrated lmao

This phony is the biggest conman in the history of boxing lmao

You only need to see his face to see how much of a drawing this phoney is. Cleaning up boxing. Riiiight hahaha!!

Why did Floyd need the IV if he said he was OK in his pre-fight form, NSAC doctors said he was OK, vital signs were OK?

So I thought your piss was black? I thought Alex Ariza did a good job? What's the right story here? Make up your mind Floyd lol

Comment

No, Bamming away is your gift Missy.

Anyway, I want your thoughts about this.

Did Alex Ariza do an excellent job in hydrating Floyd??

Floyd said @ 2:11, I do my homework on any fighter (after Pac fight)

Is it possible he did his homework on Pac's past injury? Is it possible he knew about Pac's past issues with his loss to Morales. How he was blood drawn too close to the fight and later on as history wrote he lost that fight, and to add to that was cleared and clean of all peds in that fight. Is it far fetched that floyd knew about that chronic injury, since as he mentioned he has a spy in Pac's camp. Don't you think?? Is it possible? NO? to me since Floyd said he does his homework coming into the fight, then it is a possibility he knew what was going on. He even had a filipino spy to spy on Pac's camp were obviously found out about Pac not sparring for 2 weeks due to injury. I guess it's possible ain't it?

The big question we should be asking floyd is?

Why was Floyd dehydrated that he needed IV treatment after the weigh in when he clearly said Alex Ariza keeps him in check at all times and does a remarkable job in keeping him in check??

Floyd did say Ariza kept him hydrated at all times, and thanked Alex Ariza for it lol

Floyd says @ 3:17 "Alex Ariza makes sure I wasn't dehydrated.

So why you need 750 of IVS again Floyd?"

And why was Floyd's piss was black? IF Ariza keeps him hydrated at all time? See the inconsistencies here. This my friend is a mark of a liar hahaha!! Floyd just got caught lying. Floyd is Flip Flopping all over the place and can't keep the narrative believable lol He doesn't know whether he is hydrated or dehaydrated lmao

-Floyd's Piss was black @ 0:40

So I thought Alex Ariza kept you hydrated lmao

This phony is the biggest conman in the history of boxing lmao

You only need to see his face to see how much of a drawing this phoney is. Cleaning up boxing. Riiiight hahaha!!

Why did Floyd need the IV if he said he was OK in his pre-fight form, NSAC doctors said he was OK, vital signs were OK?

So I thought your piss was black? I thought Alex Ariza did a good job? What's the right story here? Make up your mind Floyd lol

mayweather has made your life horrible for the last 2 years. if money was drained and he needed IV so what, you guys didnt care when de la hoya needed it. why now? cause he whooped pac ROFL. pac even said not even in his dreams could he beat mayweather ROFL.

almost story time.

ROFL look up spoon23 on google images ROFL, see what pops up first.

Comment

• ROFL i found this someone made ROFL.

Comment

• i didnt know my posts would be so hilarious. here are the ones i made at the top of the page.

Comment

• ROLF AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                ROLF AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

whoever made this one is a genius ROFL.

Comment

• looks like spoon23 has been with tyrone the whole time ROFL.

Comment

• Oh my.. Back to your lame childish behavior again Bambam.. When will you ever learn. Missy, the way to make a point is to come up with a point. Not with this unimaginative meme's that has been recycled over and over again like a used sock. The worst part is, it's so lame. It makes my viewers cringe for how patheticly a waste of shyit matter you've become hahaha!!

Here is some thought to keep you up, before you get banned again lol

Wow that was a TBE low blow rehashed lame post, TBE arm pulling, TBE low blow, TBE headlock, TBE grabbing, TBE running, TBE hugging, TBE rabbit punch, TBE fake acting! Get the **** outta here. Everybody,the judges and these commentators wanted to feel like "purists" when in fact they don't know what they were watching. GTFO here with that purist ****

This is Floyd in survival mode... Love taps and hugs... And judges gave him the win. Sad day for boxing.

And best of all..

BAmBAM doesn't know he's a TBE Floyd fan bwhahahaha!!

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    I'm not a floyd fan

Comment

Oh my.. Back to your lame childish behavior again Bambam.. When will you ever learn. Missy, the way to make a point is to come up with a point. Not with this unimaginative meme's that has been recycled over and over again like a used sock. The worst part is, it's so lame. It makes my viewers cringe for how patheticly a waste of shyit matter you've become hahaha!!

Here is some thought to keep you up, before you get banned again lol

Wow that was a TBE low blow rehashed lame post, TBE arm pulling, TBE low blow, TBE headlock, TBE grabbing, TBE running, TBE hugging, TBE rabbit punch, TBE fake acting! Get the **** outta here. Everybody,the judges and these commentators wanted to feel like "purists" when in fact they don't know what they were watching. GTFO here with that purist ****

This is Floyd in survival mode... Love taps and hugs... And judges gave him the win. Sad day for boxing.

And best of all..

BAmBAM doesn't know he's a TBE Floyd fan bwhahahaha!!

Comment

Working...
                      X