No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    What if i told you that i googled images for 'pacroid' and this was near the top of the results page...

HAHAHA NO WAY!! Funny ROFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      HAHAHA NO WAY!! Funny ROFL.
      lolololololololol

You guys are so obssessed with me tormenting your life as a Floyd minion, and now you guys think raping me is a good thing it only shows how sick and demented your minds are hahaha!!

I wish it was the case, that I can be easily be raped by your kind, but the thing is, it's not me who get's easily fuvked up in here. It's your kind hahaha!! Some gets raped, some realize the truth of a fraud. Case in point below hehehe!!

Sigh..I guess I have to remind you again BamBam

I leave you with a poster's uncanny depiction of your life in this thread BamBAm bwhahahahaha!!

Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
      i have to give you credit. You are getting raped on this thread
      Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      I'm not a floyd fan

Embrace your fears. Live your dreams. Stop hiding in a closet. You are a Floyd fan. Embrace it! And stop being raped over and over again.. It's not healthy BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Mariah agrees..

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Truth. Overhyped promotion and a massive let down /rip off.
      Now your learning considerthis. Yes your hero played like a vagina in the biggest fight in boxing.

Rip off is an understatement. He literally ran and hugged his way to a cool 200 million dollars heist.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 05-05-2017, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        lolololololololol

You guys are so obssessed with me tormenting your life as a Floyd minion, and now you guys think raping me is a good thing it only shows how sick and demented your minds are hahaha!!

I wish it was the case, that I can be easily be raped by your kind, but the thing is, it's not me who get's easily fuvked up in here. It's your kind hahaha!! Some gets raped, some realize the truth of a fraud. Case in point below hehehe!!

Sigh..I guess I have to remind you again BamBam

I leave you with a poster's uncanny depiction of your life in this thread BamBAm bwhahahahaha!!

Embrace your fears. Live your dreams. Stop hiding in a closet. You are a Floyd fan. Embrace it! And stop being raped over and over again.. It's not healthy BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Mariah agrees..

Now your learning considerthis. Yes your hero played like a vagina in the biggest fight in boxing.

Rip off is an understatement. He literally ran and hugged his way to a cool 200 million dollars heist.
        There is so much wrong with you...it's unbelievable really.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          There is so much wrong with you...it's unbelievable really
          Here add this to all the wrong Floyd did to you hehehe!!

same banana??

Comment

• Victor conte:

"Reason why this guy is retiring is because he can't do PEDs no more."

Floyd Mayweather is making a stand to clean up boxing

Floyd said:

@ 00:20 - Nevada commission is one of the best commision in the world (that's why they absolved me by giving me that late TUE exemption lol) And My ultimate goal is not just USADA (WHO GAVE ME ILLEGAL IVS) and the sport of boxing, but For USADA AND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS PERIOD.

@ 0:36 - Because there is too much cheating going on in sports! lololololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              By the way, when are you going to debunk his other videos. Get to work

racist |ˈrāsəst|
              noun
              a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another: supremacist.

"White people are supreme. That's White supremacy."
              --Precise Presenter

"On average as a whole whether it comes to intellect, technology, inventions, building civilizations, society, the white man is superior to the black man. And that’s just a fact that a lot of you have problems dealing with."
              -- Precise Presenter

Saying that the black man is athletically superior is the very definition of racism.

Saying the white man is intellectually superior to the black man is a fact.

This is the man who is making these videos. I just want you to know who you are supporting. Now look at the evidence and if you wish to discuss based on WHAT HE ACTUALLY SAYS IN THE VIDEO instead of talking about WHAT HE DOESN'T SAY IN THE VIDEO, then let me know.
              Damn, that guy is a hardcore racist.

Comment

• What a pathetic loser that has no life and can not accept defeat. Since you have so much time to do investigative video splicing and bent on pursuing crimes. Create slow motion videos on how Marquez was robbed in their 2nd and 3rd fight and how Marquez master piece counter punch destroyed PAC and was no lucky punch in their 4th fight. Then you can have some credibility. PAC was only robbed in fight. However to win round one so convincingly in their 1st fight and have the fight end the way it did was a huge win for Marquez and a loss for Pacquiao. Pac failed to close the show.

Comment

• This only proves you have no life and are a sore loser that can not accept defeat. It also proves you have lots of time on your hands. Why not show slow motion videos to showcase how PAC got schooled by JMM in about 90 percent of their rounds fought outside of round one in fight 1 and a couple of flash knockouts. PAC truly won the first fight but that JMM made it as close as it was at the end is an epic egg laying by PAC. Fights 2 and 3 JMM was robbed and awaiting the slow motion investigative videos you will never provide without pro PAC splicing. Then you can slow motion the last 30 seconds of fight four so you can learn the art of boxing's counter punch Master piece. Which every PAC fan calls a lucky punch . That a brutal KO is being argued is a tribute to an entire fan base of heart broken losers. When in the history has such a punch been deemed a lucky punch. Go ahead Sherlock "Loser fanboy" Holmes

Comment

• Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
                    What a pathetic loser that has no life and can not accept defeat. Since you have so much time to do investigative video splicing and bent on pursuing crimes. Create slow motion videos on how Marquez was robbed in their 2nd and 3rd fight and how Marquez master piece counter punch destroyed PAC and was no lucky punch in their 4th fight. Then you can have some credibility. PAC was only robbed in fight. However to win round one so convincingly in their 1st fight and have the fight end the way it did was a huge win for Marquez and a loss for Pacquiao. Pac failed to close the show.
                    No problem with Marquez having a close fight with pac on the 3rd and could have won it. In the 4th props to Marquez, he did that same punch to Pac in the 2nd and 3rd fight when he first KD pac in the 4th fight and this time with Memo on board. That same punch had venom. Memo did wonders. Hats off to memo. He did marquez good. especially the brutal KD Marquez did to Pac. That was a great punch.Timed it just right. Pac was ready for the kill not knowing Marquez still had one punch left. Loved that fight. Infact, I loved it so much and voted it as the best fight of the 4 fights they had.I even made a thread about.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=738306

What I'm saying is great rivalries needs at least a rematch or 3 or 4 fights to settle the score. Obviously in the Pac May fight, there is so much controversies and a divided world who thinks who truly won that fight that needs to be settled. Problem is Floyd rather fight a non boxer for 50 than to fight a real threat, especially to close the show with a fellow atg for 50 would have been the icing in the cake, but that's how Floyd's career is all about. Floyd is about the path of lest resistance. He'll cap his legendary cherry pickn' career with conor lmao

The best part is.. Floyd fans, take Marquez KO as if it was Floyd's. Sorry bud, but Floyd couldn't play epic boxing if his family's life depneded on it. The guy is about killing time, running, hugging. An exercise of how to diffuse a super fight into a sparring contest to the disappointed of millions who paid 100 dollars around the world lol

# oh the first fight Pac vs Marrquez, another corrupt judge scored the first round a 10-8 round for Pac, blindingly forgetting a 3 KD is a 10-7, which would have given Pac the win. Imagine that a professional judge with so much fights under his belt still forgets how to score a professional fight lol

Anyway, I leave you with Fl0mos impression of what they want Floyd to do, but couldn't.

Cheers!!

# Do you ever wonder what will happen if Floyd fights in another country will he still win without the protection of Vegas?

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-06-2017, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• If his best friend says he ducked Pacquiao. Then he did. That's all she wrote.

FLOYD'S BEST FRIEND SAID @ 2:45 It's just Floyd, is he Flip Flops lolololol

@ 3:38 Skip: Now that you have distance with Floyd and a little more objectivity. Did Floyd duck Pacquiao?

FLOYD BEST FRIEND SAID @ 3:38 Did Floyd duck Manny?

FLOYD'S BEST FRIEND ANSWERS:

YES

Your are swinging on air again bud. You are 0-1 to Mike D. And 0-2 to yours truly. Haven't you had enough??

Floyd said @ 2:11, I do my homework on any fighter (after Pac fight)

Is it possible he did his homework on Pac's past injury? Is it possible he knew about Pac's past issues with his loss to Morales. How he was blood drawn too close to the fight and later on as history wrote he lost that fight, and to add to that was cleared and clean of all peds in that fight. Is it far fetched that floyd knew about that chronic injury, since as he mentioned he has a spy in Pac's camp. Don't you think?? Is it possible? NO? to me since Floyd said he does his homework coming into the fight, then it is a possibility he knew what was going on. He even had a filipino spy to spy on Pac's camp were obviously found out about Pac not sparring for 2 weeks due to injury. I guess it's possible ain't it?

The big question we should be asking floyd is?

Why was Floyd dehydrated that he needed IV treatment after the weigh in when he clearly said Alex Ariza keeps him in check at all times and does a remarkable job in keeping him in check??

Floyd did say Ariza kept him hydrated at all times, and thanked Alex Ariza for it lol

Floyd says @ 3:17 "Alex Ariza makes sure I wasn't dehydrated.

So why you need 750 of IVS again Floyd?"

And why was Floyd's piss was black? IF Ariza keeps him hydrated at all time? See the inconsistencies here. This my friend is a mark of a liar hahaha!! Floyd just got caught lying. Floyd is Flip Flopping all over the place and can't keep the narrative believable lol He doesn't know whether he is hydrated or dehaydrated lmao

-Floyd's Piss was black @ 0:40

So I thought Alex Ariza kept you hydrated lmao

This phony is the biggest conman in the history of boxing lmao

You only need to see his face to see how much of a drawing this phoney is. Cleaning up boxing. Riiiight hahaha!!

Why did Floyd need the IV if he said he was OK in his pre-fight form, NSAC doctors said he was OK, vital signs were OK?

So I thought your piss was black? I thought Alex Ariza did a good job? What's the right story here? Make up your mind Floyd lol
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 05-11-2017, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X