• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post

The look on his face as the question is being asked is priceless
    Could have rehydrated using Pedialyte
    USADA is in his pocket. Period.
    This guy only fought out of Vegas due to more than just his Xylocaine injections.
    Poll results are funny. This guy is supposed to be an advocate for Boxing?
    Good riddance to this liar.
    No amount of covering up can hide that truth. It shows up in a guilty man's face lol

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Roach also said..

Link: http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/izen...against_a.html

A piece of the article:

By: JERRY IZENBERG

Roach: "Look, if he means it about retiring, then more power to him, He's earned it. But if he changes his mind after what I saw tonight, yes, I would encourage him and I would not hesitate to train him again.

"When I see Manny Pacquiao like that, this is the best Manny Pacquiao. He hasn't missed a beat. I would like to see him fight again."

And there are big fights out there for him. Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

Comment

• Roberto Duran knows what's up!

Duran : Roberto Duran "I dont want to see Canelo vs Pacquiao, I want a Mayweather Pacquiao rematch!"

Duran : I know Pacquiao wants to fight Mayweather again. He needs to keep on attacking Mayweather

Duran: Pacquiao is a very intelligent fighter. I gave him an "A"

Comment

• is spoon23 bamming away again?

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              is spoon23 bamming away again?
              No one is bamming away bambam. Only you can bam the way that you do Bambam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                No one is bamming away bambam. Only you can bam the way that you do Bambam.
                bam away spoon23 bam away.

Comment

• Bambam is fighting a battle no on cares about anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcov View Post
                    Bambam is fighting a battle no on cares about anymore.
                    dont need to. already won.

i dont need to make fake compuboxs to make myself feel better. its not my fault my fighter cant cut the ring off or fight in the inside to stop an opponent from hugging. if hugging pac is all it takes to beat him, then that proves my point about him being a one dimensional fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      dont need to. already won.

i dont need to make fake compuboxs to make myself feel better. its not my fault my fighter cant cut the ring off or fight in the inside to stop an opponent from hugging. if hugging pac is all it takes to beat him, then that proves my point about him being a one dimensional fighter.
                      Lololololol

You don't beat a guy in boxing buy hugging, you can only do that if Vegas was on your side. Which Floyd obviously was lucky to have a deep pocket to pull of this heist, in an elaborate collusion with everything that is corrupt and can be bought in Vegas.

It only proves how little you know about the essence of boxing and The great thing about it is now you realize floyd hugged everytime Pac cut the ring on him. Your thoughts only shows floyd's win was a fluke for hugging too damn much in this super fight were in he didnt get penalized for all that queerness he showed that night. Thanks for proving your queer boxer loves to hug to win an undeserved win hahaha!

The only thing you've won in here are my sympathies for seeing you broken for being butt raped over and over again in this epic thread, and seeing how lame your arguments are, shows how much of a sad piece of tard you are hahaha! Your lame comebacks only exposes you for who you really are hahaha!

And that is..

My biatch and also Tyrone's biatch forever more hahaha!

How many times have I told you. Hugging is foul in boxing especially the queer kind missy. Stick and move not stick and hug is the name of the game in boxing biatch!! Learn the game hahaha!

The only thing that got whooped is your Ahole from all that ramming BAMBAM.

Are you fuvkn' punch drunk love you can't see straight?? lmao

Had too much queer time I see hahahaha!!

How was your foursome with Floyd, Beiber and Travolta.

OOOORRRRAAAAALLLLEEEEEE!!

Haven't you had enough failure in here?? How many Bans will it take you to realize I won your soul biatch hahaha!

Some people make mistakes and fumbles, it's on him, but when I guy makes the same mistake twice and gets banned again, there is no excuse for that. That's not only on him, but that's just ******ed hahahaha!!

Now stop messing around and have another round of foursome with Floyd, Beiber and Travolta HAHAHAHAHA!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

RIDE! RIDE! RIDE IT 'TILL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE YEEEHAAAA!!!

REGARDING BAMBAM'S HISTORY:

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM
                      Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
                      i have to give you credit. You are getting raped on this thread
                      BAMBAM WASN'T RAPED.

Nothings broken shush!

BAMBAM182 still thinks he STILL got a VIRGIN ass - hole hahahaha!
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 04-20-2017, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X