No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    DUDE...RUNNING AND HIDING FROM ME IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU BOWED DOWN.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PERMA-BAN? I DARE YOU, BlTCH. YOU KNOW I HAVE PROOF...THAT'S WHY WHEN I CALLED YOU OUT......

CRICKETS CHIRPING...AND YOU DVCKED OUT OF THE THREAD. YOU COWARDLY LITTLE HO'. YOU ****ING AVOIDED ME IN ENTIRE SECTIONS OF THIS WEBSITE BECAUSE YOU WERE SO SHOOK. HOW'D THAT FEEL, CHUMP?
    Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    You sissy ass coward. You ducked out the thread you were in with me getting your ass ****ed hard to rehash the same shlt in another thread. WHAT FUKING SENSE DID THAT MAKE? You were just avoiding the thrashing you were getting you punch drunk dummy. You wanted attention in YOUR thread. Fuk you and your thread. I wasnt biting wass i , phaggot. Still wont. What fuking difference does it make what thread im in? Why create another one? Waste a bandwidth if you ask me. I know what you were doing. You dont dictate me. I do you though. I won you. Youre my bltch and you cant make me do anything i dont want to do.
    Ive made you look like a clown all day. lol You still to stupid to see how. Get some proof phaggot lmfao ....
    I think Mayweather shyit his pants at one point lol injured little Philippino chasing him round the ring and still landing more and harder lol made Mayweather look like a scared little *****. That's what Floyd and his minions are good at running hahaha!!

EXPLOIT YOUR TALENT

Warriors and Floyd does not belong in the same sentence.

But Vagina does though Hehehehe!

BACK THE FUVK UP!!

But what Pac will always be inferior to Floyd is running.

RUN FLOYD! RUN!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-13-2017, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• floyd mayweather is the most talented person in the planet.. best in hugging, best in running, and best in barking like he's a Gorilla. All talk no bite lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-14-2017, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• STICK AN MOVE NOT STICK AND HUG FROID

#Mayweather won't take the rematch because he would need his IV injections again lol

Comment

• Comment

• Poochie lost, get over it tards.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              lolololololol

Such a fake story teller Froid Roid is. He's feeding his fake stories to his gullible supporters again. We all know that didn't happen. This did lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
                Poochie lost, get over it tards.
                lolololololololol

Yeah he won alright. Won a fake ass empty win. Pac lost to Vegas that night not to froid roid. Here's some logic to add to your disbelief. Floyd has been telling his fans he's retired, but when it's someone not Manny. He's coming back, if that ain't a biatch move. You're not seeing clearly son hahahaha!

What's wrong with what Floyd said to his fans about not coming back..

Answer:

Floyd is using this retired bs to get his name far away from manny, ask him about Conor and see the difference in his answer. he's done this "retired" bs before to avoid the best fighters in his division at their prime or moved out the division. I lost all of the little respect I still had for this ped using fraud after cheating against manny.

Guilty for quacking too damn much lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  lolololololol

Such a fake story teller Froid Roid is. He's feeding his fake stories to his gullible supporters again. We all know that didn't happen.
                  Floyd was classy in victory, he gave Pacquiao some respect and praise.

To this day the classless sore loser Pacquiao has yet to give Floyd any credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Floyd was classy in victory, he gave Pacquiao some respect and praise.

To this day the classless sore loser Pacquiao has yet to give Floyd any credit.
                    Credit for winning a fake win??

If Floyd truly thinks he's a better man. All he has to do is prove it in a rematch like great rivalries do.. Great rivalries have at least 2 fights, some even reaches 4. To close without any doubt who is the better man is what this is about. Close the argument. If there is one thing this thread has exposed. After 170,000 viewers, 542 pages of this epic thread. Boxing fans still divided to who truly is the better man. Unfinished business written all over this rivalry.

But instead,

again..

Floyd chose the path of least resistance..

Fake a retirement after lying that Berto is his last fight..

duck Pacquiao and then say he's retired..

and after he thinks the dust has settled..

Challenge a non boxer for his last pay check..

Now if that isn't any clearer who's vagina is wet. I don't know what is..

Obviously if you have been following up to this thread.. Whether you agree or disagree that Pac won or not, what you cannot dispute is the fact this was a close fight and warrants a rematch. The big question you should be asking why Floyd would rather quack and harp he's retired to remove the possibility of a rematch for all the mone y and glory that comes with closing an unfinished business, instead decides to fight a boxer in McGregor.

If he wants the boxing world to believe he truly earned his fake win. A true warrior will close that argument in a rematch, but we know he rather quack than to have a rematch with a 2 armed healthy Pac.

Open your eyes child. A true win is earned. This definitely doesn't qualify as one. Floyd got outpointed, fought like a pussay, hugged and ran in a supposedly important super fight for the whole world to see. If there is a person who needs to redeem himself for all his queerness. It's Floyd. He doesn't have to be insecure from Pac not agreeing he won, he knew he didn't deserve that sorry display of boxing. What he should owe is to himself for fighting like a coward in the world stage for everyone to see. Floyd owes it to himself to stand up for that distasteful display of boxing. What you should be doing is pressing your boxer to man up or forever be ridiculed for such shameful cowardly display of boxing that saw a one armed healthy asian fighter chase a bigger man from pillar to post and as evidence have proven, outpointed an overly defensive minded queer fighter who would rather hug and run to the tune of the least punch output of his career, not to mention that least punch output Floyd did was already fabricated to more than it should have been as compubox in this fight has been proven to be rigged to create a false illusion of reality that Floyd was connecting.

# live with the truth 'till the end of time.

Answer:

Floyd is using this retired bs to get his name far away from manny, ask him about Conor and see the difference in his answer. he's done this "retired" bs before to avoid the best fighters in his division at their prime or moved out the division. I lost all of the little respect I still had for this ped using fraud after cheating against manny.

Guilty for quacking too damn much lmao

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-14-2017, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                      Las Vegas is the strip of Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

It's quite obvious that he is the favorite and have all commissions, judges, anti-doping agencies on his side.

He brings attraction and income to the city. Why does FMJ only fight in Vegas? You won't beat FMJ in UD/SD/MD.

Only way would be a knockout.
                      Exactly, Like I said, Pac lost to vegas and not Floyd. This fight was rigged from all aspect of the fight. A methodical tapestry of illusion. From the Drug agency that Floyd overpaid 150k to corrupt it, compubox that has been proven fake, Judges delusional score card showing so much inconsistencies, especially Dave Moretti's score card giving Pac only 2 rounds when obviously Pac has a clear argument for winning it, only shows how deep this corruption in Vegas is that in this fight Floyd will win at all cost. Not to mention, Kenny Bayless, allowing floyd to hug some more without any penalties for obvious fouling. This thread exposes the elaborate scheme that went through for Floyd to pull off a fake win. Pac's only way to win that night is by a KO, but off course try as he might. Pac with only one healthy arm and an opponent who didn't want to engage and would rather just ran and hug and hope he wins on points by his paid off udges in his home town, is enough for Floyd to stay queer in an obviously undeserving fake win.

#if there was an official boxing commission for this super fight. Floyd should return every centavo of his 200 million plus $$ fight purse for such sorry display of ripping the whole boxing world with such sorry display of fighting queer.

#Floyd fake win is an illusion of how to create a reality that didn't actually happen. It can only be pulled if everyone in Vegas was in on it. As we have seen in this rigged fight.

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
                      @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
                      @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Hopefully history perceives things the correct way, which is that one man came to fight, the other came to hug and run, and that there was an obvious difference in work and effort in the ring that night between the two competitors.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 04-16-2017, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X