No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Yes I believe so. Yes no doubt about it.

An illusion is a distortion of the senses, revealing how the brain normally organizes and interprets sensory stimulation. Though illusions distort reality, they are generally shared by most people.[1] Illusions may occur with any of the human senses, but visual illusions (optical illusions), are the most well-known and understood. The emphasis on visual illusions occurs because vision often dominates the other senses. For example, individuals watching a ventriloquist will perceive the voice is coming from the dummy since they are able to see the dummy mouth the words.[2] Some illusions are based on general assumptions the brain makes during perception. These assumptions are made using organizational principles (e.g., Gestalt theory), an individual's capacity for depth perception and motion perception, and perceptual constancy. Other illusions occur because of biological sensory structures within the human body or conditions outside of the body within one’s physical environment.

The term illusion refers to a specific form of sensory distortion. Unlike a hallucination, which is a distortion in the absence of a stimulus, an illusion describes a misinterpretation of a true sensation. For example, hearing voices regardless of the environment would be a hallucination, whereas hearing voices in the sound of running water (or other auditory source) would be an illusion.

Mimes are known for a repertoire of illusions that are created by physical means. The mime artist creates an illusion of acting upon or being acted upon by an unseen object. These illusions exploit the audience's assumptions about the physical world. Well-known examples include "walls", "climbing stairs", "leaning", "descending ladders", and "pulling and pushing".

IN OTHER WORDS:

FAKE
    You're so desperate that you go back quoting people from over a year ago???? LMAOOOOO.

Damn, homie. You are one sad fool. I really do feel sorry for you.

Comment

Stop deflecting. And I suggest you take seriously the olive branch that I gave you. Don't waste it kid.

You have a shot. Now get to work. My gatekeeper awaits.
      Stop ducking, bltch. His video mentions nothing of what you say.

Your poor Imprecise Clown was exposed. How does it feel to support a bigot? Good luck with that.

Comment

• So the guy who made Spoon's beloved video is a white supremacist/racist?

How can we take such a biased person seriously?

You'll never get a Klansmen to give any credit to a black man or to judge him fairly. I have to think the same would apply to a bigot like Precise Presenter.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          You're so desperate that you go back quoting people from over a year ago???? LMAOOOOO.

Damn, homie. You are one sad fool. I really do feel sorry for you.
          Sure if that will make you feel better. It's a thread memorializing the expose which is Froid Roid. I am a curator of facts.

Now run along be a **** or face my gatekeeper you C U N T hahaha!!

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          *Hello darkness my old friend*
          Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          Since you ducked my initial challenge I'm going to make you pay. The heat gets turned up now. Here is a playlist that re scores the entire fight in slow motion:

https://youtu.be/IS8TDOL81ts?list=PL...vt3K5I4Qmzf7GU

In addition to my previous challenge, debunk it. So here is my updated challenge:

18 videos travestyny has yet to debunk:

1. A portent of things to come.
          2. Let the ass whopping commence
          3. Pacquiao takes the middle rounds
          4. Floyd cannot adjust.
          5. Championship rounds 50/50
          6. Why pacquiao beat mayweather 60fps
          7. Pacquiao vs Mayweather Rescoring at Slowmo playlist (12 videos)

Get to work chump.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 04-05-2017, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            So the guy who made Spoon's beloved video is a white supremacist/racist?

How can we take such a biased person seriously?

You'll never get a Klansmen to give any credit to a black man or to judge him fairly. I have to think the same would apply to a bigot like Precise Presenter.
            lolololol you guys going to this new route aye. Classy indeed. How low can a fl0mo go..

IF you think he is really biased. Then I guess it should be easy to debunk he's videos. Then get to it. Help Travestyny. He seems stuck in queer st. Vadrgiar my gatekeeper is waiting.

Here have a Pepsi first.

Comment

Stop ducking, bltch. His video mentions nothing of what you say.

Your poor Imprecise Clown was exposed. How does it feel to support a bigot? Good luck with that.
              lolololololololol

It's you ducking what is important. Focus Biatch!

IF you think he is really biased. Then I guess it should be easy for you to debunk he's videos that you seem to be having a hard time debunking.

Vadrigar awaits. Focus Biatch!

Here have a Pepsi first.

Comment

lolololololololol

It's you ducking what is important. Focus Biatch!

IF you think he is really biased. Then I guess it should be easy for you to debunk he's videos that you seem to be having a hard time debunking.

Vadrigar awaits. Focus Biatch!

Here have a Pepsi first.

Sure. I told you to tell me when your boy accepts my challenge.

Matter of fact, he can accept
                A. My challenge
                B. Time stamps
                C. Still pictures
                C. Videos

Since he accepts neither of those...lmao. Duck duck duck duck duck.

Just like you, Spoon. Duck duck duck duck!

Now go dig up another post from years ago. Or make a "mo' accurate poll." I see another meltdown coming. You better do something about that.

Comment

IF you think he is really biased. Then I guess it should be easy to debunk he's videos.
                  TravestyNY has already pointed out how in one round Precise Presenter didn't count several landed punches by Floyd, while giving credit to Pacquiao for several punches that missed.

Was that an innocent oversight by Precise Presenter? Or was it a deliberate action by a white supremacist trying to tarnish the reputation of a black man?
                  Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 04-05-2017, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Sure. I told you to tell me when your boy accepts my challenge.

Matter of fact, he can accept
                    A. My challenge
                    B. Time stamps
                    C. Still pictures
                    C. Videos

Since he accepts neither of those...lmao. Duck duck duck duck duck.

Just like you, Spoon. Duck duck duck duck!

Now go dig up another post from years ago. Or make a "mo' accurate poll." I see another meltdown coming. You better do something about that.
                    lolololololololol

As he explained it to you, but you seem to be having a hard time understadning the laws of the land. You being in this epic thread as a debunker. It is your job to debunk the thread videos you despise. Now telling him to go elsewhere is the pussayiest move you can do at this point. This is his challenge. Not your fake ass fl0modome. This is THE DOME. You come in here do a Rambo, but you're firing blanks. Pussay!

You are a fake Rambo wannnabee hahahaha!!

500 PLUS PAGES, ALMOST 170K VIEWS, THIS IS WHERE THE ACTION IS. I SUGGEST YOU GET BACK TO WORK AND DEBUNK THESE VIDEOS THAT UP TO THIS DAY NO FL0MO CAN.

But, I'll give you credit for one measly punch that didn't land. That's one point to deduct, but as I said, you're not close to the finish line kid. You can't debunk the truth, you just can't.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 04-05-2017, 09:29 PM.

Comment

lolololololololol

As he explained it to you, but you seem to be having a hard time understadning the laws of the land. You being in this epic thread as a debunker. It is you job to debunk the thread videos you despise. Now telling him to go elsewhere is the pussayiest move you can do at this point. This is his challenge. Not your fake ass fl0modome. This is THE DOME. You come in here do a Rambo, but you're firing banks. Pussay!

500 PLUS PAGES, ALMOST 170K VIEWS, THIS IS WHERE THE ACTION IS. I SUGGEST YOU GET BACK TO WORK AND DEBUNK THESE VIDEOS THAT UP TO THIS DAY NO FL0MO CAN.

But, I'll give you credit for one measly punch that didn't like. That's one point to deduct, but as I said, you're not close to the finish line kid. You can't debunk the truth, you just can't.
                      Didn't I debunk at least one of his "landed punches" here for you.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

So tell me, why isn't that good enough for you crypt keeper? And why did you dodge out of the discussion when I sent YOU videos about another missed punch.

Yea, bow down, bltch.

Comment

Working...
                      X