No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    I see what Travestyny is doing to you, he's patented dumb move, he brings past cleared disputes as something part of a new argument even though it's been deemed cleared already. That guy is a slimy devious c u n t who has no business debating. His selective reasoning and bringing out past unimportant topics to drag you and misdirect you to what is important in the case is why he can never be considered a true debater. He just puts you in a nonsensical loop and you get lost in his labyrinth of pointlessness. Be aware of his lame tactics my friend. You are talking to a snake.

Yes, he admit that EPO is not a threshold substance...which I had to ask him a billion times.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    …you believed EPO was a threshold substance, didn’t you?
    Admit you are wrong.
    Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    SO TO BE CLEAR, its not whether they found EPO, which is naturally produced in the body. Its if they found traceable amounts that they meet a certain criteria. If they have a result that is somewhat ambiguous then it does NOT meet the threshold acceptance criteria!
    AND YOU ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT A THRESHOLD. LMAOOOO. POST UP THE THRESHOLD. YOU ARE WRONGGGGG.
    Thanks Spoon.

Yup, Travestyny is the champ when it comes to DEFLECTING.
    Shut up, bltch. Let's watch you deflect about EPO. I'm waitinggggggg. lmaooo

Get ready to lose all credibility. Step up, son!
    You said this and I told you that you were wrong. Now you are agreeing that YOU WERE WRONG!!!
    What? I'm agreeing that I was wrong?

Never happened, you cowardly imbecile. You aren't fooling anyone.

[B]Now stop ducking the question and answer.

IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE?????? YES OR NO. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO ASK YOU?
    Hmmm, maybe you still do not know about EPO?
    Here is a definition of Threshold. Got it now? If you still need more info, I will be more than glad to provide it for you ..... see no DUCKING from me.

Threshold: The magnitude or intensity that must be exceeded for a certain reaction, phenomenon, result, or condition to occur or be manifested.
    DUCKINGGGG!!!!!! YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION.

IS.....EPO....A....THRESHOLD...SUBSTANCE!!!!!! LOOK AT YOU ****ING SQUIRMING.
    EPO: Man, your definition is saying pretty much similar. You see, its not just concentration. There are other parameters!!!

BTW - Yes, I was looking at WADA documents .....
    Thank you for still blatantly ducking. I'm gonna compile another list of this shlt. Let's try again.

IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE? Yes or no???
    didn't you add HGH as a threshold substance?
    So, are you ready to answer? Is EPO a threshold substance? Yes or no. The list of ducks is growing!
    Man, even with Spoon you are trying to correct his spelling, .....

Yes, YOU'RE da Zzoup ****!!!
    Shouldn't you be admitting that you are wrong about EPO instead of worrying about my critique of Spoon's spelling?

Let's try this yet again. Is EPO a threshold substance? This requires a simple "yes" or "no." Are you ever going to stop ducking and deflecting so that you can answer this question?
    Remember that he is a DEFLECTOR .... so he will deflect what you say!!! Meaning, he will come back!
    WOWWW. You still going about this deflector thing:

yet you still won't answer my simple question? LMAOOOO

IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE? YES OR NO?

LOOK WHO IS DUCKING and DEFLECTING! LMAOOOO.
    I see 2 of you in that picture! So you do have a twin!

I always called you "OLD" and "NEW" Travestyny!

I answered you already! I provided a definition of what Threshold is .... seems like you did not get it.

Thanks for noticing that he finally admit it!

Comment

I just want you to know that guy who made those videos. This is what he meant, since your comprehension is just too bad to understand him. Anyway, stop ducking my gate keeper you pussay!

Blacks have been genetical superior today because of their past. They have been in hard labor because of their past. They were ******, so that trait of being strong is because of their resistance to pain and suffering which made them evolve to being strong, and their genetic traits have been past to their children. That is just a fact. That is not being racist you ****** fuvk. That's called evolution of the black race. Why they became physically gifted in strength, is because of their evolution from the past. You racist c u n t.

Wtf is wrong with you?? He is talking about what is reality from within the shadows that you dont see. He is mainly informing of the truth of reality that most people do not see. He is not a white supremist, he is someone who explains why they exist. I don't fivkn support this rich oligarchs controlling the financial system of our nation. That's why I voted for *****. The problem with you is you always end up out of context. Painting a fake canvas about Pac, Precise Presenter, and depict Floyd as an angel lol you my friend is what you call a hypocrite. You are the racist that is destroying this great nation. We are one, Americans. No color or race should devide us. But what you lack in the understanding of politics, you also lack in the nature of a conman. As no sane person will see Floyd's antics as a clean cut victory. There is so much controversy and sketchyness woven in his fake win. Deep inside, you know it even if you deny it till the day you die.

Your comprehension is so weak. The oligarchs owns the world. The white elites, called the shadow government rules the world. Starting from The bankers that started our currency. The Rothchild family. They are worth trillions. They rule the world silently. They even have control and influnce of the media, the past presidents, they are in some ways part of the illuminati who have so much influence and power they have access to the very top of the food chain. And if you did understand him, boxing eversince was a sport oligarchs invest in. They gamble and rigged fights for their pleasure. Boxing in the past are riddled with mobsters, who rigged fights to make sure their man wins. The corruption in boxing has always been big. Run by whites, and to this day, they still do. That is why John McCain if he won the Presidency before, would have fixed boxing as a whole, because boxing is the only sport without an official governingg body to sanction illegal corrupt acts in the aport. Yes, the white elites are the richest people on earth. That is just a fact. There is a brotherhood of free masons, skull and bones that have been there along time ago. Influencing our scoiety. Their vast richness can tap into our political, social aspects. They control the media, the news that they want to feed. Great example is, the fake polls that the mainstream media keep on blasting on air that ***** is trailing. When he actually was winning. ***** is fighting the shadow government, these shadow government want someone yhey can control, and that was Hillary. A puppet like ***** was, *****, is not one to mess round as you can see they try to paint him in most mainstream media with fake news to topple him down and to get him impeached eventually. This is the shadow goverment he was talking about. The recent one was Goerge Soros, a billinare *** from hungary, who helped crash countries economies in the past and is now helping Hillary, in the recent feminiist Rally. He funded that rally. These billionares are trying to influence everything. What he's trying to say is wakeup son. They are their in the shadows.
      One question. Does he say white people are supreme? Yes or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        I'm not letting you get away with this. My challenge will continue to haunt your ass on every page of this thread.
        Vadrigar.

Stay in pursuit. I think Travestyny just sneaked out in some mouse hole in our dungeon. He might have escaped. That pussay!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          One question. Does he say white people are supreme? Yes or no?
          Blacks have been genetical superior today because of their past. They have been in hard labor because of their past. They were ******, so that trait of being strong is because of their resistance to pain and suffering which made them evolve to being strong, and their genetic traits have been past to their children. That is just a fact. That is not being racist you ****** fuvk. That's called evolution of the black race. Why they became physically gifted in strength, is because of their evolution from the past. You racist c u n t.

And yes, because of this dumbass.

He is talking about what is reality from within the shadows that you dont see. He is mainly informing of the truth of reality that most people do not see. He is not a white supremist, he is someone who explains why they exist. I don't fivkn support this rich oligarchs controlling the financial system of our nation. That's why I voted for *****. The problem with you is you always end up out of context. Painting a fake canvas about Pac, Precise Presenter, and depict Floyd as an angel lol you my friend is what you call a hypocrite. You are the racist that is destroying this great nation. We are one, Americans. No color or race should devide us. But what you lack in the understanding of politics, you also lack in the nature of a conman. As no sane person will see Floyd's antics as a clean cut victory. There is so much controversy and sketchyness woven in his fake win. Deep inside, you know it even if you deny it till the day you die.

Your comprehension is so weak. The oligarchs owns the world. The white elites, called the shadow government rules the world. Starting from The bankers that started our currency. The Rothchild family. They are worth trillions. They rule the world silently. They even have control and influnce of the media, the past presidents, they are in some ways part of the illuminati who have so much influence and power they have access to the very top of the food chain. And if you did understand him, boxing eversince was a sport oligarchs invest in. They gamble and rigged fights for their pleasure. Boxing in the past are riddled with mobsters, who rigged fights to make sure their man wins. The corruption in boxing has always been big. Run by whites, and to this day, they still do. That is why John McCain if he won the Presidency before, would have fixed boxing as a whole, because boxing is the only sport without an official governingg body to sanction illegal corrupt acts in the aport. Yes, the white elites are the richest people on earth. That is just a fact. There is a brotherhood of free masons, skull and bones that have been there along time ago. Influencing our scoiety. Their vast richness can tap into our political, social aspects. They control the media, the news that they want to feed. Great example is, the fake polls that the mainstream media keep on blasting on air that ***** is trailing. When he actually was winning. ***** is fighting the shadow government, these shadow government want someone yhey can control, and that was Hillary. A puppet like ***** was, *****, is not one to mess round as you can see they try to paint him in most mainstream media with fake news to topple him down and to get him impeached eventually. This is the shadow goverment he was talking about. The recent one was Goerge Soros, a billinare *** from hungary, who helped crash countries economies in the past and is now helping Hillary, in the recent feminiist Rally. He funded that rally. These billionares are trying to influence everything. What he's trying to say is wakeup son. They are their in the shadows.

Comment

And yes, because of this dumbass.

He is talking about what is reality from within the shadows that you dont see. He is mainly informing of the truth of reality that most people do not see. He is not a white supremist, he is someone who explains why they exist. I don't fivkn support this rich oligarchs controlling the financial system of our nation. That's why I voted for *****. The problem with you is you always end up out of context. Painting a fake canvas about Pac, Precise Presenter, and depict Floyd as an angel lol you my friend is what you call a hypocrite. You are the racist that is destroying this great nation. We are one, Americans. No color or race should devide us. But what you lack in the understanding of politics, you also lack in the nature of a conman. As no sane person will see Floyd's antics as a clean cut victory. There is so much controversy and sketchyness woven in his fake win. Deep inside, you know it even if you deny it till the day you die.

Did he say white people are supreme? Only a yes or no answer, please.

Comment

Are you ducking the question?

Did he say white people are supreme? Only a yes or no answer, please.
              You dumbass. can't even read, I just said yes because of the following. Not in the context that you want to pain him lmao.

The rich white elites or the oligarchs are the ones with power in most worlds. They are the billionaires of our world. It is just a known fact you seem to be having a hard time grasping.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 04-05-2017, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by original zero View Post
                because cheaters know to avoid hiring USADA.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                VADA automatically notifies the commission when a fighter tests positive for PEDs, that's the reason why Golden Boy stopped using them and went with USADA who have done some shady things. They didn't notify the commission when Morales tested positive, instead they kept taking samples from him until he tested negative. They tested Quillin and Winky but then two days later abandoned the testing at Golden Boy's request and destroyed the samples when they're supposed to keep them for 6 years.

VADA caught Peterson and Berto who works with Conte (there goes the conspiracy theory).

All in all, VADA is a much more trustworthy organization than USADA.

Comment

You dumbass. can't even read, I just said yes because of the following. Not in the contest that you want to pain him lmao.

The rich white elites or the oligarchs are the ones with power in most worlds. They are the billionaires of our world. It is just a known fact you seem to be having a hard time grasping.
                  So he said white people are intellectually supreme because of the oligarchs?

Did he ever use the word oligarch in the video? Yes or no? Did he even mention billionaires or rich? Yes or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                    Yes Floyd is the lord of illusions
                    Yes I believe so. Yes no doubt about it.

An illusion is a distortion of the senses, revealing how the brain normally organizes and interprets sensory stimulation. Though illusions distort reality, they are generally shared by most people.[1] Illusions may occur with any of the human senses, but visual illusions (optical illusions), are the most well-known and understood. The emphasis on visual illusions occurs because vision often dominates the other senses. For example, individuals watching a ventriloquist will perceive the voice is coming from the dummy since they are able to see the dummy mouth the words.[2] Some illusions are based on general assumptions the brain makes during perception. These assumptions are made using organizational principles (e.g., Gestalt theory), an individual's capacity for depth perception and motion perception, and perceptual constancy. Other illusions occur because of biological sensory structures within the human body or conditions outside of the body within one’s physical environment.

The term illusion refers to a specific form of sensory distortion. Unlike a hallucination, which is a distortion in the absence of a stimulus, an illusion describes a misinterpretation of a true sensation. For example, hearing voices regardless of the environment would be a hallucination, whereas hearing voices in the sound of running water (or other auditory source) would be an illusion.

Mimes are known for a repertoire of illusions that are created by physical means. The mime artist creates an illusion of acting upon or being acted upon by an unseen object. These illusions exploit the audience's assumptions about the physical world. Well-known examples include "walls", "climbing stairs", "leaning", "descending ladders", and "pulling and pushing".

IN OTHER WORDS:

FAKE

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-05-2017, 08:54 PM.

Comment

So he said white people are intellectually supreme because of the oligarchs?

Did he ever use the word oligarch in the video? Yes or no? Did he even mention billionaires or rich? Yes or no?

Stop deflecting. And I suggest you take seriously the olive branch that I gave you. Don't waste it kid.

You have a shot. Now get to work. My gatekeeper awaits.

Comment

Working...
                      X