Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    Today would be nice
    Sure. Let's start with video #1, shall we?

Two different cameras. Same shot. Doesn't land. Right or wrong?

Waiting....

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      You're an imbecile.

I'm willing to go shot by shot on the video. Posted the first video for you.

Tell me. Did the shot land? yes or no. You going to answer or you going to bltch out.

How do you expect me to debunk your ******ed video? You don't want a picture. You don't want a video. What exactly do you want?

I'm giving you a chance here. Let's see if you find your balls.
      ROFL I got you mad again.

Here's a question for you:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Okay, checking now.

To show the chain of thought of the author

@ 8:41 - ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao slips a jab a right and a hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather (meaning he scored for mayweather shows he's unbiased self)

@ 8:57 Mayweather graces Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

@ 9:17 - right hand didn't get there

@ 9:18 - but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone, Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. (Here it's 8-6 Pacquiao for me)

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

The thing is at the end of the round, the author's score was 17 Pac - 9 Floyd

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

It's too far out to give Floyd a shot of getting a win here.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth.

Link to the rigged compubox fight results.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/v...quiao-compubox

Deduct that shot. Who wins?

Comment

ROFL I got you mad again.

Here's a question for you:

Deduct that shot. Who wins?
        That's what we're doing.

I'm deducting the shots....shot by shot.

So You agree 1 shot should be deducted so far right?

What about the shot in the video? Should we deduct it also? Or is it the same shot? Do you even know? Take a close look, **** boy.

Comment

Sure. Let's start with video #1, shall we?

Two different cameras. Same shot. Doesn't land. Right or wrong?

Waiting....
          rofl How many times do I have to tell you, you're the debunker. So debunk all these videos.

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          Six videos travestyny has yet to debunk:

1. A portent of things to come.
          2. Let the ass whopping commence
          3. Pacquiao takes the middle rounds
          4. Floyd cannot adjust.
          5. Championship rounds 50/50
          6. Why pacquiao beat mayweather 60fps

Get to work chump.

Comment

bwahahahaha

So you're so traumatised you put me on ignore. I'm living inside your head rent free. Give up just throw in the towel, it's over.

If you really have put me on ignore, I'm just letting everyone know that's a b1tch move and you're a b1tch.
            TravestyNY just got iced hahaha!! He biatched out! hahaha!!

That was quick and a very clean cut bud. That was an Amazing display of precision. I'm impressed. You my friend will always be the gate keeper of this liar. Go forth and assassinate all fl0mos in this thread.
            You did it faster than I could, You are definitely my Lancelot. Seek and destroy my friend! Seek and destroy!

That was a TAP-OUT that will forever linger for all eternity hahahaha!

A1 Supreme ownage my friend.

Comment

That's what we're doing.

I'm deducting the shots....shot by shot.

So You agree 1 shot should be deducted so far right?

What about the shot in the video? Should we deduct it also? Or is it the same shot? Do you even know? Take a close look, **** boy.

I asked you to debunk every video. Are you going to do it or duck again?

Comment

I asked you to debunk every video. Are you going to do it or duck again?
                I'm starting with video #1 clown. Why are you so scurred?

F@g.

So what do you think about the videos? You gonna tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  TravestyNY just got iced hahaha!! He biatched out! hahaha!!

That was quick and a very clean cut bud. That was an Amazing display of precision. I'm impressed. You my friend will always be the gate keeper of this liar. Go forth and assassinate all fl0mos in this thread.
                  You did it faster than I could, You are definitely my Lancelot. Seek and destroy my friend! Seek and destroy!

That was a TAP-OUT that will forever linger for all eternity hahahaha!

A1 Supreme ownage my friend.

Nah, kid, you got iced when you said this:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Anyway, let's just say we agree to disagree.

LMAOOO. No, kid. I won't agree to disagree.

I see you in here talking reckless...so I'm going to give you another chance.

Thunderdome. All my points and my sig vs. all your points and your sig. Challenge me over Video #1, round 2. You down...?

Or are you gonna.....tap out? LMAOOOOO

Yes or NO? I'm waitinggggg!

Comment

I'm starting with video #1 clown. Why are you so scurred?

F@g.

So what do you think about the videos? You gonna tell me?
                    LMAO still shook of my question:

Deduct the shot in post #4392. Who wins?

Comment

LMAO still shook of my question:

Deduct the shot in post #4392. Who wins?
                      Do you have a brain?

How many shots should I deduct. A lot of missed shots. You care to look at the video I posted and contest them?

Do you agree one shot shouldn't count? Actually, you already admit 2 shots shouldn't count! Then how do you know he didn't get others wrong. You're too afraid to look!!!!! LMAOOOO!!!!

Suddenly you're afraid to look at the videos you were begging me to look at. What a turn of events!

Comment

Working...
                      X