No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    1. Deduct that shot...and all of the other shots that the idiot got wrong. Pac LOSES. Already showed you that.

2. Which shot are you talking about? You said he got two shots wrong. That's because you are a moron.

3. You could never own me. You admit that the guy got at least one shot wrong. You big dummy. I then send you a video, and you said that was one shot. But was it the same shot or not? You can't even answer. Then you keep ducking my challenge.

Looks like you got owned, bltch. You've been bumbling around all over the place. It's because....YOU'RE A MORON.
    What other shots? You mean the screeeeeeenshots? I already responded to that garbage by saying that screenshots don't show the whole sequence in motion. Therefore they aren't reliable for making a judgement.

You asked me to clarify what shot I was referring to and I told you its the one shot deducted in post #4392.

You then accuse me of lying, saying I'm talking about a different shot. No mother****er I'm only referring to one shot.

You've been busted trying to pull a fast one. Go home you're drunk!

Comment

LMAOOOOO. You have no idea what the **** is happening, do you?
      No that post is referring to the shot Spoon deducted in post #4392.

Dude kill yourself its over, you're done. You have no dignity left.

Comment

• Post #4392 b1tch

Comment

• Btw you still haven't debunked this other video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
            No that post is referring to the shot Spoon deducted in post #4392.

Dude kill yourself its over, you're done. You have no dignity left.
            You still going?

What shot did Spoon say failed. Show it to me.

And why did you respond to my video and say "that's only one shot."

Was that a different shot, or not? Let us know bro. LMAOOO

You stepped in shlt. It's fun watching you lick it off of your shoe!

Comment

• Originally posted by vadrigar. View Post
              btw you still haven't debunked this other video.

spoon debunked that video. Lmaoooo!!!

Originally posted by spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - oh, oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)
              Same shot they count as landing. How did they get it wrong in slow motion. You gonna tell me, or keep dodging like a bltch?

Comment

You still going?

What shot did Spoon say failed. Show it to me.

And why did you respond to my video and say "that's only one shot."

Was that a different shot, or not? Let us know bro. LMAOOO

You stepped in shlt. It's fun watching you lick it off of your shoe!
                ROFL I already showed you you're to slow:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Okay, checking now.

To show the chain of thought of the author

@ 8:41 - ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao slips a jab a right and a hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather (meaning he scored for mayweather shows he's unbiased self)

@ 8:57 Mayweather graces Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

@ 9:17 - right hand didn't get there

@ 9:18 - but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone, Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. (Here it's 8-6 Pacquiao for me)

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

The thing is at the end of the round, the author's score was 17 Pac - 9 Floyd

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

It's too far out to give Floyd a shot of getting a win here.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth.

Link to the rigged compubox fight results.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/v...quiao-compubox

Dude kill yourself.

Comment

spoon debunked that video. Lmaoooo!!!

Same shot they count as landing. How did they get it wrong in slow motion. You gonna tell me, or keep dodging like a bltch?
                  Again you didn't quote the whole post:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Okay, checking now.

@ 8:41 - ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao slips a jab a right and a hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather (meaning he scored for mayweather shows he's unbiased self)

@ 8:57 Mayweather graces Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:18 - but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone, Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. (Here it's 8-6 Pacquiao for me)

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth.

Pac sill wins when you deduct the shot. You didn't debunk ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

Seems like you're slow.

My analysis of this round came AFTER this post, idiot.

Final score with me not even bothering to deduct further bull**** was:

Mayweather 16 Pac 12.

Dispute it. Let's see you try.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Okay, checking now.

Case closed.

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      We were down to 15-9 last I checked. Ok. Let's continue:

Another shot on the back that he credited. Mayweather does pull him in for a clinch, but it's still not a scoring blow.

Score: 14-9 Pacquiao.

Claims that this shot lands, that in fact goes whizzing by Mayweathers head. You can see it in the follow thru. Go check the video. Here is the follow thru:

Score now: 13-9 Pacquiao.
                      Debate me on this. I dare you. We can take it punch by punch WITH VIDEO. You down?

Comment

Working...
                      X