Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're still ducking my question BTW: Deduct that shot. Who wins?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      And I'm asking you which shot was that?

Is it the one shown in the video?
      It's the one Spoon referred to in post #4392 and then deducted.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Okay, checking now.

To show the chain of thought of the author

@ 8:41 - ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao slips a jab a right and a hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather (meaning he scored for mayweather shows he's unbiased self)

@ 8:57 Mayweather graces Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

@ 9:17 - right hand didn't get there

@ 9:18 - but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone, Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. (Here it's 8-6 Pacquiao for me)

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

The thing is at the end of the round, the author's score was 17 Pac - 9 Floyd

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

It's too far out to give Floyd a shot of getting a win here.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth.

Link to the rigged compubox fight results.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/v...quiao-compubox

Comment

• You're getting owned btw, do try and keep up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          You're still ducking my question BTW: Deduct that shot. Who wins?
          Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          It's the one Spoon referred to in post #4392 and then deducted.
          Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          You're getting owned btw, do try and keep up.
          1. Deduct that shot...and all of the other shots that the idiot got wrong. Pac LOSES. Already showed you that.

2. Which shot are you talking about? You said he got two shots wrong. That's because you are a moron.

3. You could never own me. You admit that the guy got at least one shot wrong. You big dummy. I then send you a video, and you said that was one shot. But was it the same shot or not? You can't even answer. Then you keep ducking my challenge.

Looks like you got owned, bltch. You've been bumbling around all over the place. It's because....YOU'RE A MORON.

Comment

• Originally posted by vadrigar. View Post
            still only able to dispute 1 shot.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            That's a different shot, you moron!

So now you agree he got 2 shots wrong?????? Lmaoooooooooo!

LMAOOOOO. You have no idea what the **** is happening, do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Man, stop DEFLECTING.

1. So this would be A in your calculation. 90 - A = ?

Now carry on! Man, you just made it very difficult for Floyd!

2. I would have to go to those threads and see what people said ... oh wait, more DEFLECTIONs!!!

the point was that Floyd was NOT in the same condition on May 1st. As Floyd stated in several interviews, he was well rested, relaxing for days ...!!!

""I'm just at home relaxing...watching playoff basketball, watching movies, and just, you know, go to the gym a little bit and shake out...meditate, sit down, cool out," stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who talked about what's in store for him in the final days leading up to his May 2 showdown with Manny Pacquiao"

3. I responded. See you tomorrow.

4. A + B + C + D = X ml

So what you got? Do not DUCK again!

lolololololol

TravestyNy just froze on that one.

I'm sure he needs to turn on his deflector shields at 100% again hahahah!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                lolololololol

TravestyNy just froze on that one.

I'm sure he needs to turn on his deflector shields at 100% again hahahah!!
                Froze? LMAO.

1. If you didn't notice, your boy ADP02 has been ducking me for about 2 days. He's in here talking about the rate of urine production when the rate of shlt coming out of his mouth far exceeds that. He better get his ass to the dome so he can be embarrassed already.

2. YOU have been ducking me as well. Why don't you get your fellow village idiot Vardi-whatever his name is and both of you clowns can challenge me. In the end, I'm gonna beat up on all three of you clowns...that is....unless the two of you keep ducking me. Poor ADP02. He had guts to at least enter the dome. Too bad he's gonna come out decapitated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                  You're getting owned btw, do try and keep up.
                  lolololol

You're owning Travestyny with so much ease. This is pure entertainment hahaha!!

Once you break him though, as you have already done, just remember he comes back with less of his soul in-tacked every time he gets broken down, so expect an angry scorned Fl0mo with less common sense and more insanity the deeper he falls. When all logic goes out the window is when he gets to level 3 to 10.

So tread gently Vadrigar. Don't get sucked in his black hole of failure. He'll try to drag you in his loop of despair in the deep end of his misery when he ends up with strings of failures. Make sure it doesn't come to that. He will drag you to hell hahaha!!

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    lolololol

You're owning Travestyny with so much ease. This is pure entertainment hahaha!!

Once you break him though, as you have already done, just remember he comes back with less of his soul in-tacked every time he gets broken down, so expect an angry scorned Fl0mo with less common sense and more insanity the deeper he falls. When all logic goes out the window is when he gets to level 3 to 10.

So tread gently Vadrigar. Don't get sucked in his black hole of failure. He'll try to drag you in his loop of despair in the deep end of his misery when he ends up with strings of failures. Make sure it doesn't come to that. He will drag you to hell hahaha!!

Cheers!
                    Keep ducking me, bltch. YOu already know.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

Oh, by the way...did you see that the dude actually said a different shot didn't land? LMAOOOO. Is he on my side, or yours?

Originally posted by vadrigar. View Post
                    still only able to dispute 1 shot.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    That's a different shot, you moron!

So now you agree he got 2 shots wrong?????? Lmaoooooooooo!
                    LMAOOOOO.

Comment

• you have to be a special kind of ******ed to still be suggesting Floyd lost to Manny in 2017.

Can't believe there are actual adult human beings this upset that a boxer they like lost to a better boxer they hate.

Comment

Working...
                      X