No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Which shot is it? I want to know so we can analyze how the author got it wrong.

So which shot was it? Show me. And then explain how the **** he got it wrong with slow motion and rewinding. LMAOOOOO!
    The shot in this post which Spoon admitted to not landing:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Okay, checking now.

To show the chain of thought of the author

@ 8:41 - ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao slips a jab a right and a hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather (meaning he scored for mayweather shows he's unbiased self)

@ 8:57 Mayweather graces Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

@ 9:17 - right hand didn't get there

@ 9:18 - but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone, Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. (Here it's 8-6 Pacquiao for me)

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

The thing is at the end of the round, the author's score was 17 Pac - 9 Floyd

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

It's too far out to give Floyd a shot of getting a win here.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth.

Link to the rigged compubox fight results.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/v...quiao-compubox

Even if you deduct that shot Pac still wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
      The shot in this post which Spoon admitted to not landing:

Even if you deduct that shot Pac still wins.
      Take a picture of it. Or cue the video so that it shows the shot. Show me.

Then let's see how both you and spoon have the ability to look at it over and over...in slow motion, and can see that it clearly doesn't land....

But wait...the author also...had the ability to look at it...over and over...in slow motion....and said it did land.

LMAOOOOOOOOO. This isn't going too well for you!

Comment

Take a picture of it. Or cue the video so that it shows the shot. Show me.

Then let's see how both you and spoon have the ability to look at it over and over...in slow motion, and can see that it clearly doesn't land....

But wait...the author also...had the ability to look at it...over and over...in slow motion....and said it did land.

LMAOOOOOOOOO. This isn't going too well for you!
        Deduct that shot. Who wins?

Here's the post to help your slow self:

Okay, checking now.

@ 8:41 - ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao slips a jab a right and a hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather (meaning he scored for mayweather shows he's unbiased self)

@ 8:57 Mayweather graces Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:18 - but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone, Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. (Here it's 8-6 Pacquiao for me)

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth.

Comment

Here's the post to help your slow self:
          Which shot should we deduct. Looks like you mentioned 2 different shots.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Very interesting sequence. He claims that this blow by Mayweather shouldn't count. Claims it is an illegal wrist blow. I see a left hook to the temple.

He then claims that a blow by Pacquiao lands immediately afterward. What??? Not at all. He claims you can tell that it lands by the sound. LMAO. The sound you hear is clearly Mayweather's left hook. Go check out the video!

You can clearly see the separation between Mayweather's face and the glove.

Score now: 12-10 Pacquiao

He gives Pacquiao credit for an uppercut in this sequence. What? Yea ok. I'll accept that. He however ignores two blows Mayweather throws in the clinch. Claims he is holding and hitting. I clearly see Paquiao holding, and as I already stated, he gave Pac credit for a blow he landed while he was clearly holding

Score now: 12 - 12 Even.

Once again, he claims Mayweather is holding and hitting. I clearly see Pacquiao holding Mayweather's arm and refusing to fight out of the clinch while Mayweather throws 4 blows.

Score: 16 - 12 Mayweather

There was some more questionable stuff, but I'll leave it at that. So um....yea. I reviewed your round 2 video now. You got what you wished for. All time stamped.

Any question?

psttt...Your videos are shlt!!!

Lots of **** ups by your blind and deaf author. Scroll up. Mayweather ahead

Comment

Which shot should we deduct. Looks like you mentioned 2 different shots.

Lots of **** ups by your blind and deaf author. Scroll up. Mayweather ahead

Here's the post to help your slow self (hint: it's near the end of the post):

Okay, checking now.

Case closed.

Last edited by Vadrigar.; 03-30-2017, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Here's the post to help your slow self (hint: it's near the end of the post):
              LMAO. Which shot are you referring to?

When I sent you a video, you said that was one shot. Was that the shot Spoon was referring to?

If not, you agreed to 2 shots being missed. I think you are confusing yourself

Comment

LMAO. Which shot are you referring to?

When I sent you a video, you said that was one shot. Was that the shot Spoon was referring to?

If not, you agreed to 2 shots being missed. I think you are confusing yourself
                LMFAO I already told you. It's the one in this post Spoon admitted to not landing.

Read this post. :

Okay, checking now.

Case closed.

He deducted that shot. Who wins?

Comment

LMFAO I already told you. It's the one in this post Spoon admitted to not landing.

Read this post. :

He deducted that shot. Who wins?
                  Which one is it?

You said the one in the video didn't land also, didn't you? I have it right here:

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  click the video, chump. Tell me what you hear. Maybe you have better ears than the uploader. Lmao!
                  Originally posted by vadrigar. View Post
                  still only able to dispute 1 shot. Pac still wins. Lmfao!

Is that the same shot, or a different one?

Comment

Which one is it?

You said the one in the video didn't land also, didn't you? I have it right here:

Is that the same shot, or a different one?
                    Once again I only referred to the shot Spoon admitted to not landing in this post:

Okay, checking now.

Case closed.

Comment

Once again I only referred to the shot Spoon admitted to not landing in this post:
                      And I'm asking you which shot was that?

Is it the one shown in the video?

Comment

Working...
                      X