No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    Still only able to dispute 1 shot. Pac still wins. LMFAO!
    THAT'S A DIFFERENT SHOT, YOU MORON!

SO NOW YOU AGREE HE GOT 2 SHOTS WRONG?????? LMAOOOOOOOOOO! OMG. YOU'RE ****ING THIS UP FOR SPOON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

GAME OVER, CLOWN. YOU'RE EVEN MORE ****** THAN SPOON!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      THAT'S A DIFFERENT SHOT, YOU MORON!

SO NOW YOU AGREE HE GOT 2 SHOTS WRONG?????? LMAOOOOOOOOOO! OMG. YOU'RE ****ING THIS UP FOR SPOON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

GAME OVER, CLOWN. YOU'RE EVEN MORE ****** THAN SPOON!

LMFAO too shook to quote the whole post. You can only dispute 1 shot. Pac still wins with 1 shot deduction:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Okay, checking now.

To show the chain of thought of the author

@ 8:41 - ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao slips a jab a right and a hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather (meaning he scored for mayweather shows he's unbiased self)

@ 8:57 Mayweather graces Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

@ 9:17 - right hand didn't get there

@ 9:18 - but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone, Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. (Here it's 8-6 Pacquiao for me)

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

The thing is at the end of the round, the author's score was 17 Pac - 9 Floyd

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

It's too far out to give Floyd a shot of getting a win here.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth.

Link to the rigged compubox fight results.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/v...quiao-compubox

Comment

LMFAO too shook to quote the whole post. You can only dispute 1 shot. Pac still wins with 1 shot deduction:
        My post critiquing the entire video came after that, imbecile.

You just admit he got TWO shots wrong. How the **** is he getting all these shots wrong in slow motion, clown.

You're done. When you find your balls and want to challenge me in the dome, let me know, lil bltch.

But remember....I made you agree he got 2 shots wrong....in slow motion....and with rewinding. LMAOOOO!

Comment

My post critiquing the entire video came after that, imbecile.

You just admit he got TWO shots wrong. How the **** is he getting all these shots wrong in slow motion, clown.

You're done. When you find your balls and want to challenge me in the dome, let me know, lil bltch.

But remember....I made you agree he got 2 shots wrong....in slow motion....and with rewinding. LMAOOOO!

What an idiot. I was referring to the shot in this post which spoon admitted didn't land:

Okay, checking now.

@ 8:41 - ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao slips a jab a right and a hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather (meaning he scored for mayweather shows he's unbiased self)

@ 8:57 Mayweather graces Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:18 - but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone, Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. (Here it's 8-6 Pacquiao for me)

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth.

All you did after that was post screenshots. I then replied with this:

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          You didn't take apart anything because screenshots don't show the whole sequence. That's why even if you posted 100 screenshots it wouldn't take anything apart.

You haven't debunked any of the videos I posted. You're an idiot and a coward.
          Then you replied with the same screenshots and kept going back to that 1 shot in spoons post.

You were too shook to quote the rest of the post where Floyd lost.

Come back when you grow a brain.

Comment

What an idiot. I was referring to the shot in this post which spoon admitted didn't land:

All you did after that was post screenshots. I then replied with this:

Then you replied with the same screenshots and kept going back to that 1 shot in spoons post.

You were too shook to quote the rest of the post where Floyd lost.

Come back when you grow a brain.
            ****ing liar. You responded to a post where I told you to look at a VIDEO!!!!! lmaooooooo!

Comment

****ing liar. You responded to a post where I told you to look at a VIDEO!!!!! lmaooooooo!
              LoL busted. I caught you out trying to pull a fast one. Keep clinging on to that one shot chump.

Okay, checking now.

Case closed.

Deduct that one shot and Pac still wins. Grow a brain chump.

Comment

click the video, chump. Tell me what you hear. Maybe you have better ears than the uploader. Lmao!
                Originally posted by vadrigar. View Post
                still only able to dispute 1 shot. Pac still wins. Lmfao!

AHAHAHAHAHA. OWNED!!!!

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHA. OWNED!!!!

Lol you're getting desperate. I was referring to the shot Spoon admitted didn't land in this post:

Okay, checking now.

Case closed.

When you deduct that shot Pac still wins.

Comment

Lol you're getting desperate. I was referring to the shot Spoon admitted didn't land in this post:

When you deduct that shot Pac still wins.
                    Why the **** would you be referring to a shot that Spoon admit to when I asked you to look at a video?

LMAOOOOOOO. Get out of here clown. You've already embarrassed yourself.

Comment

Why the **** would you be referring to a shot that Spoon admit to when I asked you to look at a video?

LMAOOOOOOO. Get out of here clown. You've already embarrassed yourself.
                      Uh because I was referring to that shot which Spoon admitted to not landing? Are you thick?

You have to look at the video instead of posting screenshots. Remember you're supposed to do the debunking dummy.

I have already posted Spoons post which shows Floyd lost:

Okay, checking now.

Case closed.

Last edited by Vadrigar.; 03-30-2017, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X