Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spoon23, why cant pac fight in the inside? if all it takes is hugging him then i beat his ass easy ROFL. thats your grand champion
    Last edited by bambam182; 03-25-2017, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      PAC-BOY and spoon23 are the same accounts.

one fa990t= 2 accounts.

Are you fuvkn' punch drunk love that you can't see straight again?? lmao

Now your last lame card is Im Pacboy?? Really? That is all you got, You can't see the difference? Wow, you really lost it kid. Funny thing is your gold leader TravestyNY last remaining card to me is correct my spelling. That's when you know you guys have nothing left to offer. Your jabs are love taps at this point. You guys are a disgrace to the Fl0mo Cult. I never thought you'd have another level to sink in, but you did lol..

Anyway, I think too much queer has clouded your judgement.

At least you had a foursome with Floyd, Beiber and Travolta, which I truly respect you want to keep it privy.

OOOORRRRAAAAALLLLEEEEEE!!

Now stop messing around with your nonsensical theories about me, and go have another round of foursome with Floyd, Beiber and Travolta HAHAHAHAHA!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

RIDE! RIDE! RIDE IT 'TILL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE YEEEHAAAA!!!

REGARDING BAMBAM'S HISTORY:

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM
      Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
      i have to give you credit. You are getting raped on this thread
      BAMBAM WASN'T RAPED.

Nothings broken shush!

BAMBAM182 still thinks he STILL got a VIRGIN ass - hole hahahaha!
      Last edited by Spoon23; 03-25-2017, 10:07 PM.

Comment

spoon23, why cant pac fight in the inside? if all it takes is hugging him then i beat his ass easy ROFL. thats your grand champion
        see how spoon23 avoids this.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          By the way....sig is back.

How did it feel groveling at my feet begging me to leave you alone. LMAOOOO!

Clown.
          Dont know. wasnt me....dummy. lol I love your sig. It reflects just how fuking ******ed you are and makes me laugh. You make me laugh. Like clowns do. And im gonna keep you on my belt loop.
          Remember...You are my bltch now. Youre here because i allow it. I own you lmfao. And im gonna keep you here until your daddy Spoon is done with you. Nobody will remember you. You tried to hard and proved nothing. Youre a failure.
          You are my bltch and there is nothing you or anyone can do to change that. Except me. :AOR:

Comment

PAC-BOY and spoon23 are the same accounts.

one fa990t= 2 accounts.
            I really hating banning you. I couldnt sleep all night. I was worried about you. didnt know if you would go of the deep in and start prostituting again. Hope youre dealing with your aids ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Dont know. wasnt me....dummy. lol I love your sig. It reflects just how fuking ******ed you are and makes me laugh. You make me laugh. Like clowns do. And im gonna keep you on my belt loop.
              Remember...You are my bltch now. Youre here because i allow it. I own you lmfao. And im gonna keep you here until your daddy Spoon is done with you. Nobody will remember you. You tried to hard and proved nothing. Youre a failure.
              You are my bltch and there is nothing you or anyone can do to change that. Except me. :AOR:
              Shut your dumb ass up. You just have no power to do anything about me kicking your face in.

You told me you were going to do something about me eons ago. What happened?

I disrespect you every chance I get...and all you do is bow down and take it.

That's what I thought, bltch. Take your delusional ass elsewhere.

Comment

Shut your dumb ass up. You just have no power to do anything about me kicking your face in.

You told me you were going to do something about me eons ago. What happened?

That's what I thought, bltch. Take your delusional ass elsewhere.
                Again...Im gonna keep you here. Because i can. lmfao. I have better plans for you. Im gfonna play wit you like a cat does its prey before it dies. Because at any moment youre gone. and forgotten. I dont have to worry about it. Or anything about you. Youre a lame. Ask your daddy Spoon23. I promised him id spare your dumb asz. Good luck with spoon. Hes fuking you up on the daily. :AOR:

Comment

Again...Im gonna keep you here. Because i can. lmfao. I have better plans for you. Im gfonna play wit you like a cat does its prey before it dies. Because at any moment youre gone. and forgotten. I dont have to worry about it. Or anything about you. Youre a lame. Ask your daddy Spoon23. I promised him id spare your dumb asz. Good luck with spoon. Hes fuking you up on the daily. :AOR:
                  LMAOO. Dude, all I need to do is read the first 4 words to see that you're a delusional bltch.

Go eat a dlck. Come back when you fetch ya balls out your little purse, you hear?

Been beating up on you for damn near a year. Your idle threats are boring. Just keep taking it and shut the **** up.

Comment

LMAOO. Dude, all I need to do is read the first 4 words to see that you're a delusional bltch.

Go eat a dlck. Come back when you fetch ya balls out your little purse, you hear?

Been beating up on you for damn near a year. Your idle threats are boring. Just keep taking it and shut the **** up.
                    Awe dont be mad. Its ok to be my bltch. Really it is. I know its rough when i smack you around so much. And stop reporting Spoon. Its not gonna help you. No matter how many alts you use to do it and no matter how many times you report...Nothing happens.

Here is what you cant do to me....NOTHING! :AOR:

Here is what i can do too you....EVERYTHING :AOR:

Get it all out...Soon you will be not even a memory. lmfao

Comment

Awe dont be mad. Its ok to be my bltch. Really it is. I know its rough when i smack you around so much. And stop reporting Spoon. Its not gonna help you. No matter how many alts you use to do it and no matter how many times you report...Nothing happens.

Here is what you cant do to me....NOTHING! :AOR:

Here is what i can do too you....EVERYTHING :AOR:

Get it all out...Soon you will be not even a memory. lmfao
                      Report Spoon for what, idiot?

I HAVE NEVER REPORTED SPOON FOR ANYTHING.

Keep making up false narratives to deal with the fact that I spit in your face and you can't do shlt about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X