No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    If you remember correctly, our beef was squashed until the village idiot above wouldn't shut his stupid mouth up.

What you probably don't remember, because you were a no show, is the posters making fun of you for using alts (at least 2) to big up your own posts and making fun of your "mod status."
    You proved nothing. accomplished nothing. Youre a failure. :yawn:

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      You proved nothing. accomplished nothing. Youre a failure. :yawn:
      1. I proved that you used alts.

2. I proved that you used your alts to big up your posts.

3. I proved that you are a coward because you didn't show up, you posted in a different thread daring someone to say you have an alt, and when I stepped up and did, you went quiet.

4. I prove you have no power, being that you threatened me with some kind of vast, horrendous revenge that never occurred.

I think I proved YOU are the failure. I accomplished everything I wanted to accomplish.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        1. I proved that you used alts. NOPE....not all

2. I proved that you used your alts to big up your posts.
        Nope...fabricated it with ****** clips
        3. I proved that you are a coward because you didn't show up, you posted in a different thread daring someone to say you have an alt, and when I stepped up and did, you went quiet. Nope...Just sat back and watched you become a bigger moron. Why create another thread when you were getting E fuked in another. Sorry didnt bite. Failure!

4. I prove you have no power, being that you threatened me with some kind of vast, horrendous revenge that never occurred. hehehehe No power...A click of a mouse and youre gone. I told you once and ill tell you again...Youre my bltch and youre here because i allow it. Ask bambam

I think I proved YOU are the failure. I accomplished everything I wanted to accomplish.
        Now im gonna let spoon keep e-fuking your ass. When he is done with you hes gonna ask me for a favor...And you will see then you were a failure. BYE BYE

Comment

• PAC-BOY and spoon23 are the same accounts.

one fa990t= 2 accounts.

Comment

Now im gonna let spoon keep e-fuking your ass. When he is done with you hes gonna ask me for a favor...And you will see then you were a failure. BYE BYE
            That's what I thought. Run away, bltch. Like I said before, you have no power and I dared you to do something about me stomping you out.

You played it like a good little boy, didn't you? Good job, bltch. Now run off, clown. You get no respect here.

Comment

By the way....sig is back.

How did it feel groveling at my feet begging me to leave you alone. LMAOOOO!

Clown.

Comment

• pac boy aka spoon23 banned me twice because i kept owning him while all he did was talk about travolta.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                  pac boy aka spoon23 banned me twice because i kept owning him while all he did was talk about travolta.
                  lol. Maybe you are right. Pac Boy has be proven to use alts already, so I wouldn't be surprised!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    He wanted HanzGruber to moderate then when I said that he is a Floyd fan.... He comes back with Eff Pandas guy another guy who leans towards Floyd not Manny!!! Not objective.

Next time he posts, he will tell me ShoulderRoll, LarryXXX and Big Dunn, are the judges!

Man, you were right. Travestyny wanted to set up a Kangaroo court with Floyd fans on the jury/judge.

Sounds like a Floyd fan. Floyd would do the same before the fight even started.
                    - Gets his favorite judges (Dave Moretti),
                    - ref Kenny Bayless, ....
                    - removes the KO artists gloves(Maidana),
                    - comes in over the initially contracted weight while the opponents is stepping up 2-3 divisions(Marquez) ...
                    - drains opponent even though he had a title at that weight and fought twice before (Canelo).

HANZGRABBER HAHAHAHA! That guy drinks Floyd jizz like there's no tomorrow hahahaha!!

The irony is, that Kangaroo court is mirroring the corruption in Vegas on a smaller ******ed scale. It's uncanny I tell you. They are really one in the same organism hahahaha!!

No wonder they are fans of Floyd. Their faithfulness and loyalty to Floyd is down to a 'T', Following their masters every whim by creating their version of Fake judges, Fake Juries, then next on the list their own version of Fake Drug testing agency lmao

These Guys are so high on drugs, they'll ask for a mistrial even in this fake ass Kangaroo court Travestyny is luring you to. Believe me they'll have their own version of USADA in that make believe world they are creating hahaha! Their own fake drug testing agency that will be providing them a pass and a month worth of TUE in case of an excuse is needed for not making any sense in their make believe world hahahaha!!

They don't seem to realize this place is the real THUNDERDOME!!

Where Flowmos cry all day and everyday bwhahahaha!!

Come to think of it, I am actually the Judge Dredd of this Lair, since I actually am the Judge and Jury of this thunderdome, As I've taken pleasure in putting these ******ed Fl0mo minions to their eternal suffering as they've been trying their best to prove their master is a clean and honest sportsman that Floyd most certainly can never be hahaha!!

I've taken down the trash called TravestyNY, but the thing is his deliriousness has blocked his mind from ever thinking straight, even if he's been defeated countless times.

This clown has been judged. Think of him as a wondering clown who's been kicked out of the mega city hahaha!!

Yes, I am the Law around here hehehe!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-26-2017, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      This thread is in a dead section of BoxingScene where no one posts anymore.
                      Lol way to downplay an epic thread, not all thread can reach 1000 views, not all threads can reach 2000 views, not even 5k, not even 10k, much more 20k

drum roll...

Especially,

Not a thread with over 155,000 viewers to date, This thread is LEGENDARY buddy boy. This is Thunderdome!! And you've been sentenced for Treason for leaving the battlefield as a deserter. No amount of fake ass thunderdome can save you hahaha!!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      I'm not the TS but you (shoulderroll) are making fun of a thread that got 4000+ posts and has a 4 star rating. Let me know how many threads can claim that?

but if you would like to discuss, no problem.
                      Oh, Oh, Shoulder-Roll is backed to a corner and is about to quack again hahahaha!

He's about to blitz with his patented Shoulder-Roll

Stay tuned ADP02. That guy has no game, oh his running alright, Ducksville here we come!

At this point it's best you wave BYE BYE to Shoulder Roll

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      So did Shoulder Roll come back with his analysis of round #3? Maybe I missed it?

Shoulder Roll watched the round and began spinning out of control ..... Wheeeeeee!

What you did ShoulderRoll is etched in infamy. You ran for dear life hiding from a mere throw down hahaha! You literally ran from me and ADP02 lol

You RAN like a biatch. That's all you'll ever be good for hahahaha!

Now go make your thunderdome and pretend me and ADP02 are there with you in spirit bwahahahahaha!!
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 03-25-2017, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X