No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    I saw the list but never clicked on the one with quotes but if it helps, I may do it that way in the future. I had over 530 counts.

BS you say? Why BS about that? I guess you would?
    Hard to believe that you've been here for how many ever years and you've never seen a box to the above right that says "Your notifications: 500+" and never thought to click on it.

That's beyond stupid. Sorry, but even you should admit that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      No it's you who is blind for sucking up to FLoyd's jizz too damn much kid. Grow up and own up to your mistakes, maybe someday, you'll get some respect back at you.

# RED since 2008 is just glaringly pathetic you should be fortunate I don't treat like someone with Leprosy lmao

# time to stop
      So....you're not going to answer me then. LMAO.

Your videos have been destroyed and you've been made into a coward. But I already knew that.

You don't even have the nerve to stand up to me to defend your videos' honor??? lmaoo. Isn't this your life's work!????

Whenever you find your balls, let me know. Until then....LMAO! You lose!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        So....you're not going to answer me then. LMAO.

Your videos have been destroyed and you've been made into a coward. But I already knew that.

You don't even have the nerve to stand up to me to defend your videos' honor??? lmaoo. Isn't this your life's work!????

Whenever you find your balls, let me know. Until then....LMAO! You lose!

I offered you my last taste of generosity by entitling you to my thoughts one last time, since You suck at owning up to your mistakes. I will not by pulled back to your world of make believe.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

To close this chapter with you. I will be bringing out my arguments, but do not expect me to entertain you with your back and forth bickering. I am not gonna allow you anymore to drag me to your loop of despair. I will be bringing this out for others to see how I destroyed your lame arguments. This is for the viewers to see on how I debunk your nonsense arguments. As I've said, you didn't own up to your mistakes for years and years now. You are not a credible poster to debate anymore Mr. Deflector.

I REPEAT after offering you a way to redeem yourself, after that pathetic stunt you pulled. You don't have a right to debate with me again. That ship has sailed. You fuvked up.

I close,

I only hope you have a little dignity left to understand what I just said.
        Stop with the Merry go round. Let the people be the judge of our work, but I know you will never stop. Your patheticness won't allow it.

But pls,

It's game over chump.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-17-2017, 10:39 PM.

Comment

I offered you my last taste of generosity by entitling you to my thoughts one last time, since You suck at owning up to your mistakes. I will not by pulled back to your world of make believe.

Stop with the Merry go round. Let the people be the judge of our work, but I know you will never stop. Your patheticness won't allow it.

But pls,

It's game over chump.

Ok, how about this. You said agree to disagree, right?

Well, how about we take this issue to the thunderdome. We can find some judges who can decide if any more of these so called landed punches should count. That way, you won't have to worry about only what I say. We can find unbiased judges.

That's what you want, isn't it? Do you want to go that route, or you wanna keep ducking?
          Last edited by travestyny; 03-17-2017, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Ok, how about this. You said agree to disagree, right?

Well, how about we take this issue to the thunderdome. We can find some judges who can decide if any more of these so called landed punches should count. That way, you won't have to worry about only what I say. We can find unbiased judges.

That's what you want, isn't it? Do you want to go that route, or you wanna keep ducking?

Strangely...

Wheels On The Bus Go Round and Round

Comment

Strangely...

Wheels On The Bus Go Round and Round

Oh no...it does end. You just don't want it to end.

This thread ended a long time ago. I put the last nail in this bltch...but you don't want to admit it.

Your videos were destroyed.

Comment

Oh no...it does end. You just don't want it to end.

This thread ended a long time ago. I put the last nail in this bltch...but you don't want to admit it.

Your videos were destroyed.
                Naah.. only a fool will believe a clown that's been exposed since 2008 lolololol

For what it's worth your a great sideshow. My thread chronicling the biggest scam in boxing history won't be fun without you hehehe!

Awesome job kid. And yes Floyd has been exposed along time ago. I am merely memorializing it even more.

Cheers!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-17-2017, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Naah.. only a fool will believe a clown that's been exposed since 2008 lolololol

For what it's worth your a great sideshow. My thread chronicling the biggest scam in boxing history won't be fun without you hehehe!

Awesome job kid. And yes Floyd has been exposed along time ago. I am merely memorializing it even more.

Cheers!
                  LMAO. Dude....we both know what happened here.

You asked for someone to take on your videos...I did...and you folded like a lawn chair.

I'm very, very satisfied with how all this turned out. Because as long as YOU know you're a bltch, and I know you're a bltch, and everyone that comes in here sees you ducking me like a bltch...

that means my job was done. It's clear, isn't it?

You gotta live with that.

Comment

Thank you. So you're saying you have no information about whether he felt pain. No evidence from the fight itself. Ok. That's all I needed to know.

Ok. You actually believed that's why he backed off? Let's say he backed off because of that. Ok.

What happened the rest of the fight? Why didn't he mention the injury? Why wasn't it iced? Why did it not seem to affect him ever again? Why wasn't it noticed by any of the announcers.

We have evidence from other fights above. It's not something that just goes away. That is NOT the reason he backed off, and you know it.
                    I have been asking you these type of question on Floyd for like forever.

You actually came back with BS such as urinating in a cup instead of the toilet 4 days beforehand, will contribute to Floyd's severe dehydration to the point that he had not 1 but 2 IVs (hate that I'm saying 2? .... too bad, so sad .... you know what I mean, DEFLECTOR!!!)

Floyd was there close up for all of us to see just before getting the IV. NOBODY said that Floyd looked severely dehydrated. Not the commentators, not Floyd fans, not Floyd haters, not Ariza, not Floyd and company ..... not before nor after.

but more importantly, Floyd said for days that he was doing fine. Even right after getting the IV.

and then there is of course the vital signs, pre-fight forms and so on.

You believed Floyd but saw ZERO SIGNS. HOW COME??????????????
                    ..... yet here you are asking about Manny. If you were objectively speaking about Floyd, cool ..... but you were NOT!!!

At least, Manny had verified with USADA on if he can he use those meds. NSAC brought it up that the meds that they wanted to use was for that specific injury and it was BEFORE the fight.

Manny's pre-fight form had those meds!

Floyd? Uses an IV but looked good just BEFORE and right AFTER. So why are you not asking the same question on Floyd? Where is your evidence on Floyd? Did you notice Floyd severely dehydrated? Not drinking orally? What signs did you notice?

Just like I told you. Its possible that there was pain but pain does NOT correlate to the seriousness of the injury!!!!:
                    "The amount of pain you’ll experience isn’t necessarily indicative of the amount of injury you’ve sustained. A full-thickness rotator cuff tear, such as the one Pacquiao sustained, may sometimes cause little pain. On the other hand, a fairly minor irritation can cause enough pain to substantially affect your quality of life or sports performance. "

Comment

Hard to believe that you've been here for how many ever years and you've never seen a box to the above right that says "Your notifications: 500+" and never thought to click on it.

That's beyond stupid. Sorry, but even you should admit that.
                      Sorry but stupid is even discussing this UNLESS its to inform someone who doesn't know.

I have yet to go to the Thunderdome section. Should I be hanged?

Who are you, the soap Nazi guy?

Comment

Working...
                      X