No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINAL THOUGHTS:

The thing is at the end of the round, the author's score was 17 Pac - 9 Floyd

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land and less the bonus point he gave to Floyd it's still be 16 - 8 for Pac.
    And if you want to discredit that lame punches that were tit for tat @ 8:01, since both are lame punches that were barely grazing. Then this final score
    should be 16-8 if you add both shots or 15-7 if you don’t, either way. It's too far out to give Floyd a shot of getting a win here.

Wether it’s 17-9 or 16-8 or 15-7, it doesn’t matter since the true winner of this round will still be the Pacman.

PSSSST! Did you get the memo?

You FUVKED UP AGAIN HAHAHAHA!

Sigh.. Nice try.. That's just round 2. Pac the clear winner.

You can see the dominance of Floyd is merely an illusion. Pac was in the driver seat the whole 2nd round. Pac convincingly won round 2 , 16-8 Pac.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth. Just to add insult to injury hahaha! Imagine that they only gave Pac 6. Corruption at it’s best.

Link to the rigged compubox fight results.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/v...quiao-compubox
    Last edited by Spoon23; 03-17-2017, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Sigh...

Since you wanted it. Here it is.

Travestyny arguments Declassified:

@5:08 – TravestyNY argument debunked - Author says: Manny Pacquiao leads with a jab, lands a jab, I can’t really see where it lands, I’m thinking it’s the shoulder, but it pushes Mayweather back and he lands a left hand to the mid-section and followed with a lunging right hand to mayweather head. I’m not gonna count this shot, I’m not gonna count this shot, but I’m sure as hell gonna count that one. (A huge thudding sound @ 5:32 exactly at the time of impact only proves it did land)
      at this point 1-0 Pac

Your photo even shows how pac’s gloves were close to Floyd’s head after He connected evidently with a thudding sound was heard precisely at the time it connected.
      LMAO. Now watch me clown you on all of these points.

You're saying this blow should count because you heard a thud? Please confirm that the "thud" was not from Mayweahther's left. What do you think....unless that sound had some kind of delay, there is no way that the sound came from any Pacquaio shot that clearly missed.

Should we post the video up here and discuss. Let's do it!

Comment

@7:44 - TravestyNY argument debunked - @7:01 - Author says: So what happened there, Manny Pacquiao misses the left hand, Mayweather ducks below the waste which is an illegal move, the reason it is illegal is because, it hit behind the head, Manny hit him twice behind the head, It’s not Pacquiao fault, Mayweather’s the one fouling (as Floyd was illegally crouching down below the waste so not to be hit) Then mayweather, Takes Pacquiao for a walk, he holds, and hits a few times, ILLEGAL, not scoring blows. What bayless needs to be doing is warning Mayweather for illegal tactics, These are not scoring blows. (firing in a clinched position has no leverage in this kind of punches, these are lame whimper shots that has no business being scored. These are not clean and effective punches. Boxing 101)

Who is holding? Let me know, bro! LMAO. I know you got eyes!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          LMAO. Now watch me clown you on all of these points.

You're saying this blow should count because you heard a thud? Please confirm that the "thud" was not from Mayweahther's left. What do you think....unless that sound had some kind of delay, there is no way that the sound came from any Pacquaio shot that clearly missed.

Should we post the video up here and discuss. Let's do it!
          Hehehehe!

I knew you would say that to save face.

Anyway, let's just say we agree to disagree. I won't be arguing with your lame never ending charades. I've posted this for the world to see. And rather talk to rational boxing fans. Take it easy homes.

Stop with the Merry go round. Let the people be the judge of our work.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-17-2017, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Hehehehe!

Anyway, let's just say we agree to disagree. I won't be arguing with your lame never ending charades. I've posted this for the world to see. And rather talk to rational boxing fans. Take it easy homes.
            What???? Agree to disagree???? Nooooo! Come on, bro. Let's see if your scrutiny holds up.

Why did you stop using my pictures. Let's go picture for picture to see where exactly we are talking about, and then I can splice up the video and put it in there too.

What do you think? Deal?

Comment

Hehehehe!

Stop with the Merry go round. Let the people be the judge of your work.
              DUCKINGGGG!!!!

TELL ME...WHAT PUNCH MADE THE SOUND. LMAOOOO!

VIDEO STARTS AT RELEVANT PART. TELL ME YOU DON'T SEE PACQUIAO'S HAND STILL MOVING BACK WHEN THE SOUND IS HEARD. COME ON, BRO. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

YOUR AUTHOR IS NOT ONLY BLIND, BUT DEAF! LET ME KNOW BRO!

Comment

• I've cleared it up to you. You have no credibility to have a healthy debate. I've allowed you to post your thoughts in this thread. That's all you can get after quacking bud. You can't fight anymore when the war has been won along time ago.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

To close this chapter with you. I will be bringing out my arguments, but do not expect me to entertain you with your back and forth bickering. I am not gonna allow you anymore to drag me to your loop of despair. I will be bringing this out for others to see how I destroyed your lame arguments. This is for the viewers to see on how I debunk your nonsense arguments. As I've said, you didn't own up to your mistakes for years and years now. You are not a credible poster to debate anymore Mr. Deflector.

I REPEAT after offering you a way to redeem yourself, after that pathetic stunt you pulled. You don't have a right to debate with me again. That ship has sailed. You fuvked up.

I close,

I only hope you have a little dignity left to understand what I just said.

Comment

I've cleared it up to you. You have no credibility to have a healthy debate. I've allowed you to post your thoughts in this thread. That's all you can get after quacking bud. You can't fight anymore when the war has been won along time ago.
                  LMAOOOO. SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU ARE STILL DUCKING ME? LMAOOOOOO

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT, BlTCH. You know I'll rip that bullshlt you just posted apart. You wasted all of your time writing that shlt, BUT YOU DON'T WANT IT...DO YA?

COME ON, BRO. ISN'T THIS WHAT YOU ASKED FOR? I'M WAITING...... LET'S DISCUSS. STARTING WITH THE VIDEO I POSTED. YOU GONNA STEP UP OR CHICKEN OUT?

Comment

DUCKINGGGG!!!!

TELL ME...WHAT PUNCH MADE THE SOUND. LMAOOOO!

VIDEO STARTS AT RELEVANT PART. TELL ME YOU DON'T SEE PACQUIAO'S HAND STILL MOVING BACK WHEN THE SOUND IS HEARD. COME ON, BRO. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

YOUR AUTHOR IS NOT ONLY BLIND, BUT DEAF! LET ME KNOW BRO!

No it's you who is blind for sucking up to FLoyd's jizz too damn much kid. Grow up and own up to your mistakes, maybe someday, you'll get some respect back at you.

# RED since 2008 is just glaringly pathetic you should be fortunate I don't treat like someone with Leprosy lmao

# time to stop

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-17-2017, 10:17 PM.

Comment

LMAO. You are telling me that you never saw the number of notifications that sit on the right hand side right below your name in all the years you've been posting here???

I saw the list but never clicked on the one with quotes but if it helps, I may do it that way in the future. I had over 530 counts.

BS you say? Why BS about that? I guess you would?

Comment

Working...
                      X