Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAMBAM 182

In a loop of despair ahead.

Warning insecure Triggered TROLL woman ahead. Rather than speak rationally, these kinds want to act like whiny biatches that can't get enough lay from Travolta hehehe!

Extreme Caution.

Creepy Fl0wmo Troll ahead. Chronicles of a Creepy Flowmo troll documented.

They don't want Floyd Roid to be exposed!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

182 times yo!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:

Comment

• Originally posted by ussy View Post
      If you watch that fight in foreign commentory or with no sound you actually see a different fight.
      Yes, the hbo commentary was too biased that you'll be inclined to agree that what wasn't really connecting by Floyd was connecting, It was all an illusion, The true winner was truly the Asian dude.

Here's a guy who got fooled too.

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
      @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
      @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

# Chronicles of the biggest scam in boxing history

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-03-2017, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• Yeah Pac won. Regardless Floyd cheated anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Warning insecure Triggered TROLL woman ahead. Rather than speak rationally, these kinds want to act like whiny biatches that can't get enough lay from Travolta hehehe!

[IMG]ht
          Extreme Caution.

Creepy Fl0wmo Troll ahead. Chronicles of a Creepy Flowmo troll documented.

They don't want Floyd Roid to be exposed!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/avHnbUZ.gif?noredirec

[IMG]http://www.zerohedg
          BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

182 times yo!

tp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_R4mVK6JVOgs/TOr8ZKb25eI/AAAAAAAAAA4/liMdhURAtnA/s1600/thrusting.jpg[/IMG]

you know you are a delusional ****** when your cant get over your figher getting his ass whooped 2 years ago, when you have to make fake compuboxs to make yourself fall asleep at night, when you make alternate accounts and repsond to your own posts to make you feel like you won, when you talk about men and others being gay because you have a deep hidden secret about your dad raping you as a child - this ladies and gents, i present to you SPoon23 ROFL

Here is a more in depth story based on facts about his life and why he is so delusional and miserable........please read and pray for spoon23

HERE IS A BED TIME STORY FOR PAC-BOY AND SPOON23 TO READ TO EACH OTHER WHILE THEY CUDDLE TELLING EACH OTHER THEY BOTH ADMIRE PAC-ROID BUT THAT ITS BEST THAT THEY REMAIN TOGETHER SO THEY CAN COME UP WITH MORE CONSPIRACIES AGAINST THE JUDGES AND FALSE COMPUBOXS AND TALK ABOUT PACS ONE ARM, SPOON23 WASNT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE REACH AROUND PAC GAVE HIM, HERE READ THIS AMAZING TRUE STORY. WHERES TYRONE?

After pac-roid wins he starts thinking about how he is going to rape spoon23 when he gets home......

Only to find out that when he arrives home, spoon23 breaks the story which breaks pac-roids heart. Spoon23 is leaving pac-roid for another **** who is named PAC-BOY.

Upon leaving, spoon23 is a happy man, he cant get PAC-BOY off of his mind, he is thinking of him so BADLY that he has to make a pit stop in an alley way and relieve himself.

Spoon23 the second he thinks of pac-boy

Afterwards, Spoon23 is upset that he is going to arrive to PAC-BOYS house with an empty ball sack: however, PAC-BOY doesnt mind an empty ballsack because that just means he can blow spoon23 for much longer. Spoon23 becomes a happy man once again.

and they lived happily ever after, two little ****s making up false lies and delusional compubox over some pink champagne and chocolate covered strawberries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Thanks for seeing the quality of the thread shows how I speak the truth brotha'!

Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HU5fxopGCX8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
            you know you are a delusional ****** when your cant get over your figher getting his ass whooped 2 years ago, when you have to make fake compuboxs to make yourself fall asleep at night, when you make alternate accounts and repsond to your own posts to make you feel like you won, when you talk about men and others being gay because you have a deep hidden secret about your dad raping you as a child - this ladies and gents, i present to you SPoon23 ROFL

Here is a more in depth story based on facts about his life and why he is so delusional and miserable........please read and pray for spoon23

HERE IS A BED TIME STORY FOR PAC-BOY AND SPOON23 TO READ TO EACH OTHER WHILE THEY CUDDLE TELLING EACH OTHER THEY BOTH ADMIRE PAC-ROID BUT THAT ITS BEST THAT THEY REMAIN TOGETHER SO THEY CAN COME UP WITH MORE CONSPIRACIES AGAINST THE JUDGES AND FALSE COMPUBOXS AND TALK ABOUT PACS ONE ARM, SPOON23 WASNT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE REACH AROUND PAC GAVE HIM, HERE READ THIS AMAZING TRUE STORY. WHERES TYRONE?

After pac-roid wins he starts thinking about how he is going to rape spoon23 when he gets home......

Only to find out that when he arrives home, spoon23 breaks the story which breaks pac-roids heart. Spoon23 is leaving pac-roid for another **** who is named PAC-BOY.

Upon leaving, spoon23 is a happy man, he cant get PAC-BOY off of his mind, he is thinking of him so BADLY that he has to make a pit stop in an alley way and relieve himself.

Spoon23 the second he thinks of pac-boy

Afterwards, Spoon23 is upset that he is going to arrive to PAC-BOYS house with an empty ball sack: however, PAC-BOY doesnt mind an empty ballsack because that just means he can blow spoon23 for much longer. Spoon23 becomes a happy man once again.

and they lived happily ever after, two little ****s making up false lies and delusional compubox over some pink champagne and chocolate covered strawberries.

Comment

• Spoon23 has dedicated his life to that 5/2 fight. He can't move forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Spoon23 has dedicated his life to that 5/2 fight. He can't move forward.
                ROFL he thnks the more he cries the more chance he has of the decision being over turned even though pac was whooped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Spoon23 has dedicated his life to that 5/2 fight.
                  ??

It's called memorializing the events of the past Bud. Nothing wrong with that. What you should be asking is why bother be here if there's nothing new for you? You say it's not important to you, but again you are still in here for the nth time whining about this thread? You have said your point already and it's well documented, You've said your piece here, you have nothing to add or contribute in this epic thread, so you don't need to see this again, this thread is not for you anymore, but meant for others, but the strange thing is you are still in here? Complaining about it. Affected much?? Ping! Pong!Ping! Pong!

It's for other boxing fans Zaroku who haven't seen it so they can draw their own conclusions, and not for you anymore bud. Rest assured, I'll inform them of what you said here, which is very much chronicled by the way. I'll make sure it's shown here for others interested to see it. Oh, and you complaining about a past event is like complaining about history bud, It's not like this thread ain't making waves of exposing a fraud fight. 135,000 viewers says it's a hot topic boxing fans want to be informed. Anyway, as I said, you don't have to see what you already know, Your position is clear. If you'd had it with this topic, then you don't have to be in here lol

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Floyd cheated, my opinion.
                  I think Manny won the third round, Manny wins third for Zaroku.
                  Naah.. You still don't get it.. In this fight it's only Floyd who could have cheated. He paid Usada for 150k, he got illegal ivs approved by usada and later on by NSAC after 2 weeks of the fight. Amazing isn't it. While Manny, was blood sucked dry with countless of videos showing him being blood tested, and later on before the fight in his dressing room, didn't even get a shot of legal Tarodol for his injured shoulder, not only that his vitamins and gatorade was confiscated by NSAC, never done to him before. While Floyd to this day, no Video that he was blood drawn by USADA, no attending Physician has come out and gave his name why he needed illegal IVS for his so called sever dehydration.

Yes Zaroku, some boxers cheats, but in this fight only one was able to, And if you use your brain wisely you'll realize it's the top promoter of the fight (Floyd) who paid USADA 5 times their normal rate for a fight, who could have cheated. That said, with all that advantages Floyd had going into the fight, As the thread videos has proven, a one arm healthy Pac still out-landed a roided up Floyd. LEGENDARY.

Oh, the word investigation is a metaphor for post fight scrutiny of this hoax of a fight. I thought you knew that already? After all this pages you've read. Get in the program. I am merely chronicling what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude. And to showcase if Floyd's win was well deserved. And that my friend as video proves, it's a resounding no. Pac out landed the roided up bigger man who ran and hugged for dear life.

The fight was closer than I originally thought.
                  Yes, Zaroku, I was able to convince you that it wasn't a lopsided fight after all. Not to mention that was only one video of many. Imagine that. It Only shows how much you don't want to admit and to see that your fraud fighter did stink real bad that night. Now add all the question marks. Floyd's cheating ways, rounds that shouldn't have gone to Floyd. And if you open your eyes and see the other videos for what it is, as a tool to see who really connected. You will realize if the fraud cheating IV dude really connected and if he truly deserved those rounds that he shouldn't have.

Thus, Floyd won alright, won an empty baseless win at that

Cheers!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-26-2017, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                    In slowmo Pac seems to have won rounds that was given to Floyd or even be the real winner of the fight. In my opinion, It was a memorable fight nonetheless, and it also proves judges are humans. Their decisions are not always reliable or always corrupted.
                    Yes the judges are humans, but in this case when after post fight review shows Pac won at least 8 rounds out of the 12 rounds. It was clear a judge (Dave Moretti Floyd's got to Judge for the 20th time) who only gave Pac 2 rounds had an agenda. That is a red flag that shows a glaring statement of favor over another fighter.

That is not just an unreliable judge, that's a judge that stinks corruption a mile away.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-26-2017, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      hahahahahaha dont you find it weird that he has pics and gifs of homeless MEN waxing their carrot in the street? :gay:
                      Bambam totally lost her way.. A very triggered emotional violated woman with a strange sense of humor lmao

She cracked under pressure arguing with the big boys. Poor kid..

At least she still has Travolta to fantasize about hehehehe!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-26-2017, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X