No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    They all cheat! Floyd, Manny, all of them.

The fight is long over, nothing to investigate.
    Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Floyd cheated, my opinion.
    I think Manny won the third round, Manny wins third for Zaroku.
    Naah.. You still don't get it.. In this fight it's only Floyd who could have cheated. He paid Usada for 150k, he got illegal ivs approved by usada and later on by NSAC after 2 weeks of the fight. Amazing isn't it. While Manny, was blood sucked dry with countless of videos showing him being blood tested, and later on before the fight in his dressing room, didn't even get a shot of legal Tarodol for his injured shoulder, not only that his vitamins and gatorade was confiscated by NSAC, never done to him before. While Floyd to this day, no Video that he was blood drawn by USADA, no attending Physician has come out and gave his name why he needed illegal IVS for his so called sever dehydration.

Yes Zaroku, some boxers cheats, but in this fight only one was able to, And if you use your brain wisely you'll realize it's the top promoter of the fight (Floyd) who paid USADA 5 times their normal rate for a fight, who could have cheated. That said, with all that advantages Floyd had going into the fight, As the thread videos has proven, a one arm healthy Pac still out-landed a roided up Floyd. LEGENDARY.

Oh, the word investigation is a metaphor for post fight scrutiny of this hoax of a fight. I thought you knew that already? After all this pages you've read. Get in the program. I am merely chronicling what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude. And to showcase if Floyd's win was well deserved. And that my friend as video proves, it's a resounding no. Pac out landed the roided up bigger man who ran and hugged for dear life.

The fight was closer than I originally thought.
    Yes, Zaroku, I was able to convince you that it wasn't a lopsided fight after all. Not to mention that was only one video of many. Imagine that. It Only shows how much you don't want to admit and to see that your fraud fighter did stink real bad that night. Now add all the question marks. Floyd's cheating ways, rounds that shouldn't have gone to Floyd. And if you open your eyes and see the other videos for what it is, as a tool to see who really connected. You will realize if the fraud cheating IV dude really connected and if he truly deserved those rounds that he shouldn't have.

Thus, Floyd won alright, won an empty baseless win at that

Cheers!

# Chronicles of the biggest scam in boxing history

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-25-2017, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Naah.. You still don't get it.. In this fight it's only Floyd who could have cheated. He paid Usada for 150k, he got illegal ivs approved by usada and later on by NSAC after 2 weeks of the fight. Amazing isn't it. While Manny, was blood sucked dry with countless of videos showing him being blood tested, and later on before the fight in his dressing room, didn't even get a shot of legal Tarodol for his injured shoulder, not only that his vitamins and gatorade was confiscated by NSAC, never done to him before. While Floyd to this day, no Video that he was blood drawn by USADA, no attending Physician has come out and gave his name why he needed illegal IVS for his so called sever dehydration.

Yes Zaroku, some boxers cheats, but in this fight only one was able to, And if you use your brain wisely you'll realize it's the top promoter of the fight (Floyd) who paid USADA 5 times their normal rate for a fight, who could have cheated. That said, with all that advantages Floyd had going into the fight, As the thread videos has proven, a one arm healthy Pac still out-landed a roided up Floyd. LEGENDARY.

Oh, the word investigation is a metaphor for post fight scrutiny of this hoax of a fight. I thought you knew that already? After all this pages you've read. Get in the program. I am merely chronicling what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude. And to showcase if Floyd's win was well deserved. And that my friend as video proves, it's a resounding no. Pac out landed the roided up bigger man who ran and hugged for dear life.

Yes, Zaroku, I was able to convince you that it wasn't a lopsided fight after all. Not to mention that was only one video of many. Imagine that. It Only shows how much you don't want to admit and to see that your fraud fighter did stink real bad that night. Now add all the question marks. Floyd's cheating ways, rounds that shouldn't have gone to Floyd. And if you open your eyes and see the other videos for what it is, as a tool to see who really connected. You will realize if the fraud cheating IV dude really connected and if deserved those rounds that he shouldn't have.

Thus, Floyd won alright, won an empty baseless win at that

Cheers!

# Chronicles of the biggest scam in boxing history

Comment

• i wonder what about pac-roid makes spoon23 like sucking his c0ck so much?? i mean spoon23 had to make an alternate account as PAC-BOY and reply to his own comments to make himself feel like he won like his fake compuboxs becuase i kept owning him in here.

about to post the story of spoon23 again,.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
          Floyd got raped in that fight by a one armed fighter.
          Yes, he did. You only need to hear what his dad had to say in the corner to see how he choked and fought like vagina to realize who got raped in there.

Run, run, run Floyd.. time to back the fuvk up! Dang! Those punches hurt.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-25-2017, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Yes, he did. You only need to hear what his dad had to say in the corner to see how he choked and fought li

Run, run, run.. time to back the fuvk up! Those punches hurt Dang!
            tp://wanna-joke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/mayweather-hugs-fight-fail.jpg[/IMG]
            HERE IS A BED TIME STORY FOR PAC-BOY AND SPOON23 TO READ TO EACH OTHER WHILE THE CUDDLE TELLING EACH OTHER THEY BOTH ADMIRE PAC-ROID BUT THAT ITS BEST THAT THEY REMAIN TOGETHER SO THEY CAN COME UP WITH MORE CONSPIRACIES AGAINST THE JUDGES AND FALSE COMPUBOXS AND TALK ABOUT PACS ONE ARM, SPOON23 WASNT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE REACH AROUND PAC GAVE HIM, HERE READ THIS AMAZING TRUE STORY. WHERES TYRONE?

After pac-roid wins he starts thinking about how he is going to rape spoon23 when he gets home......

Only to find out that when he arrives home, spoon23 breaks the story which breaks pac-roids heart. Spoon23 is leaving pac-roid for another **** who is named PAC-BOY.

Upon leaving, spoon23 is a happy man, he cant get PAC-BOY off of his mind, he is thinking of him so BADLY that he has to make a pit stop in an alley way and relieve himself.

Spoon23 the second he thinks of pac-boy

Afterwards, Spoon23 is upset that he is going to arrive to PAC-BOYS house with an empty ball sack: however, PAC-BOY doesnt mind an empty ballsack because that just means he can blow spoon23 for much longer. Spoon23 becomes a happy man once again.

and they lived happily ever after, two little ****s making up false lies and delusional compubox over some pink champagne and chocolate covered strawberries.

Comment

• Bambam's obsession for Travolta ramming him over and over is a sex maniac reaching psycho levels , and to top it all off his fatal attraction to Travolta (Tyrone), Floyd and me is well documented in here. This closet **** totally lost it, and went COO-COO writing love stories about me. Now he is in a loop of despair, obsessed about me owning him 24/7 just as his obsession for Travolta ramming his anus is in his mind 24/7!! HAHAHAHA!

You know how to tell if he's dangerous? You know how serial killers write?

They write with Big bold letters to make a point that they are crazy and that they mean harm. Just like Bambam. That's how you know. So be very cautious when engaging him.

Bambam is in the Loop of despair. He lives and breaths Spoon23, Travolta and Floyd. He doesn't know he's mind is in a loop of chains. And there is only one man who can release him if he wanted to? And that's me hehehe!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:

Comment

Bambam's obsession for Travolta ramming him over and over is a sex maniac reaching psycho levels , and to top it all off his fatal attraction to Travolta (Tyrone), Floyd and me is well documented in here. This closet **** totally lost it, and went COO-COO writing love stories about me. Now he is in a loop of despair, obsessed about me owning him 24/7 just as his obsession for Travolta ramming his anus is in his mind 24/7!! HAHAHAHA!
                //tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.RfrzKFeaNBc4-DcnzVSUGgEsD6&pid=15.1&P=0&w=191&h=160[/IMG]

You know how to tell if he's dangerous? You know how serial killers write?

They write with Big bold letters to make a point that they are crazy and that they mean harm. Just like Bambam. That's how you know. So be very cautious when engaging him.

Bambam is in the Loop of despair. He lives and breaths Spoon23, Travolta and Floyd. He doesn't know he's mind is in a loop of chains. And there is only one man who can release him if he wanted to? And that's me hehehe!

[IMG]http://addcrusher.com
                [IMG]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_R4mVK6JV

HERE IS A BED TIME STORY FOR PAC-BOY AND SPOON23 TO READ TO EACH OTHER WHILE THEY CUDDLE TELLING EACH OTHER THEY BOTH ADMIRE PAC-ROID BUT THAT ITS BEST THAT THEY REMAIN TOGETHER SO THEY CAN COME UP WITH MORE CONSPIRACIES AGAINST THE JUDGES AND FALSE COMPUBOXS AND TALK ABOUT PACS ONE ARM, SPOON23 WASNT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE REACH AROUND PAC GAVE HIM, HERE READ THIS AMAZING TRUE STORY. WHERES TYRONE?

After pac-roid wins he starts thinking about how he is going to rape spoon23 when he gets home......

Only to find out that when he arrives home, spoon23 breaks the story which breaks pac-roids heart. Spoon23 is leaving pac-roid for another **** who is named PAC-BOY.

Upon leaving, spoon23 is a happy man, he cant get PAC-BOY off of his mind, he is thinking of him so BADLY that he has to make a pit stop in an alley way and relieve himself.

Afterwards, Spoon23 is upset that he is going to arrive to PAC-BOYS house with an empty ball sack: however, PAC-BOY doesnt mind an empty ballsack because that just means he can blow spoon23 for much longer. Spoon23 becomes a happy man once again.

and they lived happily ever after, two little ****s making up false lies and delusional compubox over some pink champagne and chocolate covered strawberries.

Comment

• part 2 of the love story is coming very soon

Comment

• you know you are a delusional ****** when your cant get over your figher getting his ass whooped 2 years ago, when you have to make fake compuboxs to make yourself fall asleep at night, when you make alternate accounts and repsond to your own posts to make you feel like you won, when you talk about men and others being gay because you have a deep hidden secret about your dad raping you as a child - this ladies and gents, i present to you SPoon23 ROFL

Here is a more in depth story based on facts about his life and why he is so delusional and miserable........please read and pray for spoon23

HERE IS A BED TIME STORY FOR PAC-BOY AND SPOON23 TO READ TO EACH OTHER WHILE THEY CUDDLE TELLING EACH OTHER THEY BOTH ADMIRE PAC-ROID BUT THAT ITS BEST THAT THEY REMAIN TOGETHER SO THEY CAN COME UP WITH MORE CONSPIRACIES AGAINST THE JUDGES AND FALSE COMPUBOXS AND TALK ABOUT PACS ONE ARM, SPOON23 WASNT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE REACH AROUND PAC GAVE HIM, HERE READ THIS AMAZING TRUE STORY. WHERES TYRONE?

Comment

• Warning insecure Triggered TROLL woman ahead. Rather than speak rationally, these kinds want to act like whiny biatches that can't get enough lay from Travolta hehehe!

Extreme Caution.

Creepy Fl0wmo Troll ahead. Chronicles of a Creepy Flowmo troll documented.

They don't want Floyd Roid to be exposed!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

182 times yo!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-25-2017, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X