No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
    calls people delusional. yet says everything in bold.
    lol check out the my last post there was no bold at all. Delusional is those who think it was but actually wasn't.

You crazy?? Losing some screws up there missy??

Bambam,

Obviously Travolta has really fuvked you up in the head. All those ramming got into your sanity..I do understand..I hope you get well soon.

Leaving your guns and ammo while your half naked is not a good look. You're in a sad state of depression doll hahahahaha!

Lastly, pls don't kill yourself there is more to life.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-16-2017, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      lol check out the my last post there was no bold at all. Delusional is those who think it was but actually wasn't.

You crazy?? Losing some screws up there missy??

Bambam,

Obviously Travolta has really fuvked you up in the head. All those ramming got into your sanity..I do understand..I hope you get well soon.

Leaving your guns and ammo while your half naked is not a good look. You're in a sad state of depression doll hahahahaha!

Lastly, pls don't kill yourself there is more to life.

you understand? is what your describing what you went through when you and PAC-BOY hit a rough patch?

speak your feelings son! PAC-BOY is secretly reading your thoughts and im sure he is getting a bit teary eyed.

Comment

you understand?
        I do understand that gays have rights. Every gender has one, but You can only have it if you choose to open up your gender. Being a closet **** ain't gonna cut it for your kind. You need to embrace it Bambam, before you get all the perks of being one HAHAHAHAHAHA!

EMBRACE IT!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-16-2017, 09:21 PM.

Comment

I do understand that gays have rights. Every gender has one, but You can only have it if you choose to open up your gender. Being a closet **** ain't gonna cut it for your kind. You need to embrace it Bambam, before you get all the perks of being one HAHAHAHAHAHA!

EMBRACE IT!!

so what your describing is what you went through? keep talking my little gay **** child, we are here to listen.

Comment

so what your describing is what you went through?
            ???

Missy, I'm referring to

You wish you had a vagina, but at least you do follow one hahahahaha!

On a lighter note, Pacquiao did land the cleanest punches in this fight and hurt mayweather most of the rounds. Mayweather only landed a few clean punches but paquiao landed way more. Fuvk the whole cutting the ring off on the bigger guy bull **** missy. What mayweather did on may the 2nd was NOT boxing. Are you ****ing kidding me??? lmao the smaller man cuts off the ring on him and Floyd clinches like a biatch clinging for dear life lmao..

After that incident..

I heard, many farmers in the Philippines name their chicken as Floyd mayweather lmao

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-16-2017, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MMAJRT View Post
              I've seen the fight and manny won I was shocked by the decision!!!! ****ING BIAS !!! EVERYONE KNOWS PACQUIAO WON THE FIGHT
              MAYWEATHER RUN ALL THE TIME WHAT THE **** THEN SUDDENLY MAYWEATHER WON THE FIGHT BIGGEST CHEAT ON LAS VEGAS EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
              Yes, and exposing the truth has come full circle.

It's only getting louder.

CHEERS!

Comment

???

Missy, I'm referring to

You wish you had a vagina, but at least you do follow one hahahahaha!

On a lighter note, Pacquiao did land the cleanest punches in this fight and hurt mayweather most of the rounds. Mayweather only landed a few clean punches but paquiao landed way more. Fuvk the whole cutting the ring off on the bigger guy bull **** missy. What mayweather did on may the 2nd was NOT boxing. Are you ****ing kidding me??? lmao the smaller man cuts off the ring on him and Floyd clinches like a biatch clinging for dear life lmao..

After that incident..

I heard, many farmers in the Philippines name their chicken as Floyd mayweather lmao

calls pacs blocked punches connects. if pac punched may in the knees you would call it a "clean shot"

how is PAC-BOY? did you girls work it out? did he promise you a reach around?

Comment

calls pacs blocked punches connects. if pac punched may in the knees you would call it a "clean shot"
                  Really now.. after all this bravado you still have nothing to stand on missy. You talk and talk like a biatch that loves to whine with no substance to back up your claim. All noise and nothing but biatching, and to this day still can't dispute the thread videos. Epic.

Now let's take our money where our mouths is and bet on who's right.

Here's a round that went to Floyd that was suppose to be for Pac. Now, I'm giving you a chance to dispute it. Don't say the punches aren't all there. Oh, it's there all right, unedited and unspliced. If you lose, all I want you to say is,"YOU ARE PROUD TO BE GAY" That's it.

Deal? You keep on talking like a biatch now it's time to get to the nitty gritty of things. Time to dance Biatch. Okay?

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-16-2017, 11:39 PM.

Comment

i was banned for a week lol. im back yo! lol.

spoon23 ratted me out.
                    And pls be reminded Bambam, you got banned coz I fuvked you up so hard your head spun and you thought I banned you hahahahahaha! When all along, it was only your stupidity and passion for me in making a thread to express your love and devotion was the main culprit, not realizing being queer and making a thread about it was not allowed. Talking about your hidden desires while you biatch in a boxing related forum is fuvked up missy lmao

You've got a string off losses Missy. At this point, it's too embarrassing to even mention all your failures, but I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself. Time to dance Missy. Work it gurrl!

You've been eating some humble pies, and got burned to a crisp , I truly hope you've learned from your mistakes hahahaha!

FULL BURRRRN!! YOU GOT BANNED HAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-16-2017, 11:42 PM.

Comment

And pls be reminded Bambam, you got banned coz I fuvked you up so hard your head spun and you thought I banned you hahahahahaha! When all along, it was only your stupidity and passion for me in making a thread to express your love and devotion was the main culprit, not realizing being queer and making a thread about it was not allowed. Talking about your hidden desires while you biatch in a boxing related forum is fuvked up missy lmao

You've got a string off losses Missy. At this point, it's too embarrassing to even mention all your failures, but I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself. Time to dance Missy. Work it gurrl!

You've been eating some humble pies, and got burned to a crisp , I truly hope you've learned from your mistakes hahahaha!

FULL BURRRRN!! YOU GOT BANNED HAHAHAHAHA

losses? wait arent you the guy who cant admit/accept his fighter was whooped and therefore has to make false compuboxs and fake allegations that everyone was against pac-roid?

i talk facts, you talk lies. tell your buddy pac to learn to cut the ring off and fight on the inside. if "hugging" is all it takes to whoop mr pac-roid, then you have proven my point and he is an amateur.

Comment

Working...
                      X