Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• obviously spoon23 is ignoring me, he doesnt want anymore. his ass is already tore up from pac-boy putting his little pinoy **** in his loose ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRayOne View Post
      Regardless of who everyone thinks won this fight, the loser of this thread is COMPUBOX.
      Yup, compubox is a hoax. Subjective clicking for the man that they want to be padded the win. As how this thread has exposed it.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-16-2017, 07:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
        obviously spoon23 is ignoring me, he doesnt want anymore. his ass is already tore up from pac-boy putting his little pinoy **** in his loose ass.
        ??

if you're thinking you're now a side act in this thread then the answer is you are one, but to say I'm ignoring you??

Sure buddy, whatever you wish to believe. Oh, I just did talk about you a page back lmao

That's BAMBAM'S AFTER A GOOD LAY FROM TRAVOLTA HAHAHAHAA!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-16-2017, 07:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          ??

if you're thinking you're now a side act in this thread then the answer is you are one, but to say I'm ignoring you??

Sure buddy, whatever you wish to believe. Oh, I just did talk about you a page back lmao

That's BAMBAM'S AFTER A GOOD LAY FROM TRAVOLTA HAHAHAHAA!

did PAC-BOY give you permission to take your little girl hands off his pinoy wiener so you could type that response?

Comment

did PAC-BOY give you permission to take your little girl hands off his pinoy wiener so you could type that response?
            naah the only place that wiener can go to is in your...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:
            Last edited by Spoon23; 02-16-2017, 09:26 AM.

Comment

naah the only place that wiener can go to is in your...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!
              ROFL is that pac-boys ass hole? is that the ass you lick and stick your little 2 inch dick in while watching pacs greatest hits?

Comment

ROFL is that pac-boys ass hole?
                Naah that's all YOU missy hahahaha!

OWN IT GURRRL!! hahahaha!
                Last edited by Spoon23; 02-16-2017, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187Veto View Post
                  I have to admit that I thought Mayweather won the fight...and then I saw the entire fight in slo-motion. I realized that the majority of Mayweather punches that I thought were landing weren't actually landing on Pacquiao afterall.
                  The American Media are covering up the the truth but slow motion don't lie. the fight was rigged from the biased commentators to the the Ref, Judges and the guys scoring the punch stats..All these were aligned to make it look as if Floyd won however history will not look kindly on this fight or the USA. Pacquaio not allowed injections, his water before and during the fight just shows the length and depths of the corruption. The media have done little to tell the truth that all can see.

It's never too late to know the truth buddy. Not only did he win. He did it with an injured right shoulder against a roided up Floyd.

Legendary.

Comment

Naah that's all YOU missy hahahaha!

OWN IT GURRRL!! hahahaha!
                    ROFL no! thats PAC-BOYS, who else would let you take a picture of their *******.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

Comment

The American Media are covering up the the truth but slow motion don't lie. the fight was rigged from the biased commentators to the the Ref, Judges and the guys scoring the punch stats..All these were aligned to make it look as if Floyd won however history will not look kindly on this fight or the USA. Pacquaio not allowed injections, his water before and during the fight just shows the length and depths of the corruption. The media have done little to tell the truth that all can see.

It's never too late to know the truth buddy. Not only did he win. He did it with an injured right shoulder against a roided up Floyd.

Legendary.

calls people delusional. yet says everything in bold.

Comment

Working...
                      X