No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I think BostonGuy was just trying to be nice and get this section of the website some actual traffic.
    Yeah but what quality of traffic?

Its a traffic jam of special buses

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      We're pretty much done here, then.

Spoon wants to play Compubox instead of actually learning how to judge a fight.
      ??

lmao, I've explained to you how to score in boxing. We have actually just established scoring criteria and all of a sudden poof! you disappear out of thin air for 3 days lol

Your ring generalship which by the way is only one category of 4 categories, is not the end all and be all. And besides, the only way your theory that a boxer can win a round without throwing a punch is that IF both combatants didn't land at all, then a judge will give it to the one who looks in control of the 2, which wasn't the case in the round we were arguing as both did land duh..

THE ESSENCE OF BOXING: TO HIT AND NOT GET HIT

WHO GOT HIT MORE?

Pac landed more as video has shown. 17-9 - You can't debunk it

Pac was in control of the center of the ring and pushed Floyd to the ropes outscoring him in the process - ADVANTAGE PAC (RING GENERAL) - You can't debunk it

Pac by outscoring Floyd means his defense had less holes than Floyd - ADVANTAGE PAC (BETTER DEFENSE) - You can't debunk it

Pac landed the cleaner more effective punches - ADVANTAGE PAC (LANDED THE CLEANER MORE EFFECTIVE PUNCHES) - You can't debunk it

Pac was the effective aggressor since he was landing his shots 17-9 and pushing floyd back with his pressure and was effective IN controlling the center of the ring in this round. - ADVANTAGE PAC (THE EFFECTIVE AGGRESSOR) - You can't debunk it

I REST MY CASE.

# go back to kindergarten boxing lolololol

# damn that was easy

# It's time for you to eat crow HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      . One video. if you can prove to me Pac lost this round. You win, if you can't. You have to eat some crow. deal?

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Ok, I'll debunk your video.
      Sorry bud, you weren't able to. You fuvked up. It's time for your meal now.

OR YOU CAN JUST HIDE IN SHAME HAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2017, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Once again, no credible boxing fan/judge/organization has/had Manny winning this fight. Even HBOs most hardcore Manny ball gagger had Floyd winning. Even the most hardcore Manny ball gagger on NSB(Pac-Boy) had Floyd winning. You don't hear of Arum or Roach screaming robbery. If there was even a sliver of doubt, they two would be screaming at the top of their lungs.

Why is all this? Easy, Floyd won the fight. Get the **** over it already.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          Once again, no credible boxing fan/judge/organization has/had Manny winning this fight. Even HBOs most hardcore Manny ball gagger had Floyd winning. Even the most hardcore Manny ball gagger on NSB(Pac-Boy) had Floyd winning. You don't hear of Arum or Roach screaming robbery. If there was even a sliver of doubt, they two would be screaming at the top of their lungs.

Why is all this? Easy, Floyd won the fight. Get the **** over it already.
          lol You're like a parrot. You are preaching to the wrong quire bud, no amount of repetitiveness will win you points.

This is a thread were in you can debunk the actual video facts presented. Which none of you Flowmos to this day.. after 390 pages and 119,000 viewers have seen, and counting have nothing much to say.. Only proves how air tight my videos have been presented.

#no one can dispute the TRUTH

#Floyd won an empty, baseless win

Here's an expert who knows what's up.

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-26-2017, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• hey spoon23, in your honest opinion do you think pac is undefeated?

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              hey spoon23, in your honest opinion do you think pac is undefeated?
              HAHAHAHAHA!

Still want some more crow hey, that's the spirit boy!

To answer that, I'll show you a picture that will make you self destruct again hahaha.. but before you do, pls tell me if you think I believe Pac won in this pick. Pls do tell.

[IMG]http://www.es***1.com/people/paul/bam-bam-bam.gif[/IMG]

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                HAHAHAHAHA!

Still want some more crow hey, that's the spirit boy!

To answer that, I'll show you a picture that will make you self destruct again hahaha.. but before you do, pls tell me if you think I believe Pac won in this pick. Pls do tell.

[IMG]http://www.es***1.com/people/paul/bam-bam-bam.gif[/IMG]

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!!

ROFL dude JMM is my fighter, i was bouncing off the walls when he knocked crack-roid out and was trolling you tards for months. I dislike floyd, but i thought it was funny **** seeing him whip pac after all the years the pac-tards said floyd was ducking ducking ducking ducking, just like how people said ward ducked krusher. ward and money may fought the fighters everyone said they ducked, they whipped them and still get no credit HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

ducking ducking ducking ducking

Comment

ROFL dude JMM is my fighter, i was bouncing off the walls when he knocked crack-roid out and was trolling you tards for months. I dislike floyd, but i thought it was funny **** seeing him whip pac after all the years the pac-tards said floyd was ducking ducking ducking ducking, just like how people said ward ducked krusher. ward and money may fought the fighters everyone said they ducked, they whipped them and still get no credit HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

ducking ducking ducking ducking
                  Sure you dislike Floyd. That's why you're here all the time defending him. Got it lolololol

So do you think after showing the picture, Do you think Pac won in that photo? Do tell pls.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-26-2017, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Sure you dislike Floyd. That's why you're here all the time. Go it lolololol

So do you think after showing the picture, Do you think Pac won in that photo? Do tell pls.

i think pac got his ass handed to him by JMM 4 times, also by mayweather and morales and even the first bradley fight. im not a tard who claims my fighters are undefeated and comes up with false/ made up combubox because my ass is sore that my fighter was whipped after talking trash about his opponent for 6 years.

ducking ducking ducking ducking ducking. hows that salt water by the way? try rubbing some around your butt hole, worked for pacs arm, maybe it will make your butt tight again so pac can ram it after he loses again.

Comment

i think pac got his ass handed to him by JMM 4 times, also by mayweather and morales and even the first bradley fight. im not a tard who claims my fighters are undefeated and comes up with false/ made up combubox because my ass is sore that my fighter was whipped after talking trash about his opponent for 6 years.

ducking ducking ducking ducking ducking. hows that salt water by the way? try rubbing some around your butt hole, worked for pacs arm, maybe it will make your butt tight again so pac can ram it after he loses again.
                      lolololololol

You are a desperate soul..

You are again going off topic.. I'll be back in an a few hours.. I was asking if you think I believe Pac won in this pic I shown to you below?

Ciao baby!

Just as I think these picture will forever be linked to you hahahaha!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 01-26-2017, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X