No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    And down goes considerthis! Rath didn't give him a chance.

LETHAL! LETHAL! Shots! I don't think considerthis can see another day with those shots.

Rath, have mercy next time. That was hard and merciless lol
    And youre like a chicken sitting on the fence , you get soul stomped and run away then come back crowing about others lol , you have take losing to expert level you are really good at losing now your a professional cheer leader lol .

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Hint about what? Who cares if it becomes a banned substance...unless pac has used it in the past.
      My response was for RELOADED initially right? So it does matter!

Then you forgot to read my 2nd point. According to USADA, Floyd volunteered to follow those rules.

and lets add that Floyd's form says that he was OK, NSAC doctors too! So why the IV?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        At any one time you are looking at only one camera correct ?

So at any moment in time there is things happening that the one camera perspective cannot see correct ?
        well, the judges can not see from the top, can they?

so, what's the point?...

the videos cover not only one side...

there is more than 1 camera....and they are mobile...

looking at the judges score cards, their scoring was really way off the mark...

would you say this is because of the stationary location of the judges?, poor eyesight?, bias? vested interest? and what have you? or the totality of all these?.....

Comment

And youre like a chicken sitting on the fence , you get soul stomped and run away then come back crowing about others lol , you have take losing to expert level you are really good at losing now your a professional cheer leader lol .
          How many times I have to remind you.. Your a headless chick who doesn't know when the game is over for you.

I've been owning you from the day you laid your eyes on my name lol

Here's another reminder.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-12-2016, 02:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post

so, what's the point?...

would you say this is because of the stationary location of the judges?, poor eyesight?, bias? vested interest? and what have you? or the totality of all these?.....
            Oh no..

It's another..

What must reloaded do.. This is serious hahaha

Comment

Forget your spin just answer a very simple question .

WHY THE FCK DID MANNY WANT A SHOT OF TORADOL BEFORE THE FIGHT WHEN NOTHING WAS WRONG .
              Are you serious Reloaded? Stop playing dumb. I think you are smarter than that .... I'm trying my best to give you some credit here but now show me the proof!

I responded, as you are well aware and you have not answered my questions.

GO!!!

Comment

What of the deranged mind regarding Mannys use of TORADOL , he doesnt check out anywhere every step is like a minefield for Manny , it appears as a failed attempt to cheat I cannot see any other reason based on what we do know not what you think you know , what we do know .

He said twice there was nothing wrong with his shoulder before the fight , WHY DID HE WANT A SHOT OF TORADOL .

MANNY has a black cloud over his head called TORADOL and only a deranged mind cannot see it .
                we are still not finished with ring generalship and fight control.

your kinda busy with Tanggalog, Spoon, and ADP02. so i let you deal with them first.

with your intellect, i think you can shut all 3 of them up with facts just like considerthis.

i just don't know how long it will take you, maybe 60 pages or more but you can do it reloaded.

Comment

there is also a warning about false prophets...
                  Agreed. I have gone to some "groups" that try to convert you and during their Bible studies, they will bring up new prophets .... and you may know what I'm talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    The protocol is no injections unless it's under 50ml every 6 hours or for emergency. Floyd took 250 ml and 500 ml at once the night before the fight.mmmmm

That's the most disturbing part. Reeks of corruption. The strange part was that NSAC was furious at USADA for even granting the therapeutic use exemption. They claim only they can grant it in Nevada, not USADA. Either way, Floyd bought both of them.

Reached for comment about the SB Nation piece, Bennett told the Review-Journal on Wednesday

"As far as USADA, I was extremely disappointed that I wasn't notified right away (about Mayweather receiving an IV). When it comes to TUE, we are the sole agency that approves the administering of TUEs. USADA, nor any other anti-doping agency that does drug testing, doesn't have the authority to adminster a TUE.

"The bottom line is USADA didn't keep us informed, which is totally unacceptable and unprofessional."

And yet...

after three weeks chaching! TUE for Floyd was approved by NSAC.

So why was he dehydrated? Who was the attending physician who allowed this banned method?
                    Yes...he was clearly dehydrated, or he wouldn't need the iv.

Comment

so, what's the point?...

it is not just way of the mark.

noticed that:

1. all 3 judges scored the firs 8 rounds identically the same?.

2. 2 judges scored all 12 rounds identically the same.

3. 1 judge missed round 9 and 10, if not all 3 judges scored all 12 rounds identically the same.

forget about their angle of sight or views

it means that all of them saw the same thing the entire fight. except of course with 1 judge who might have blinked twice to many on rounds 9 and 10.

Comment

Working...
                      X