No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    What do you mean not really? Those were the exact words out of Carl Froch's own mouth.

Are you saying that he doesn't know how to analyze a boxing match?
    I believe what the world has to say and the words from a mexican Legendary coach than Carl who?

In reference to your post and my post.

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

# Nacho was very disappointed indeed.

# Pathetic performance is an understatement lmao

# the asian obviously won this with a sore right shoulder amazing!

# Floyd is scared of rematch against manny and people knows about it. Floyd knows what's up!

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-22-2017, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Carl who?

Wow. Very disrespectful of you to say that about one of the best British boxers in recent years.

But I shouldn't be surprised. You Pactards truly don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Carl who?

Wow. Very disrespectful of you to say that about one of the best British boxers in recent years.

But I shouldn't be surprised. You Pactards truly don't know **** about boxing.
        Here what the world saw. Enjoy!

lomachenko manny pacquiao beat floyd mayweather he was more active

Comment

• This is the most you can give to Floyd. Mosely says it Beautifully.

SHANE MOSLEY: Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao Was A DRAW

Comment

• Crystina Poncher: Didn't notice anything wrong with Pac's shoulder in training camp. Didn't expect him to get outpunched by Floyd.

Comment

Crystina Poncher: Didn't notice anything wrong with Pac's shoulder in training camp. Didn't expect him to get outpunched by Floyd.

lolololol

As ive said injury or not Pac won this marathon huggathon event.

Video evidence supports this.. Now ive given you all the time to spam in this thread, but you have forgotten the essence of the thread. It's in the front page. Now try to debunk it. You keep on whining and can't even give an intelligent assessment of the videos.

# time stamp it let's discuss

# stop running from the thread topic

# don't be a running hugging cry baby like Floyd. Be a man and let's see who's right.

# Terrence Crawford knows what's up.. He has assumed FLoyd will never go back for 50. he assumes Floyd has no balls to come out and fight legit fighters, Hence, the number 1 welterweight today is...

THE PACMAN

THE LEGIT FIGHTER OF THE ERA UNLIKE THE CON WHO CAN'T DO A REMATCH FOR ALL THE MONEY, AND OFF COURSE TO SETTLE ONCE AND FOR ALL WHO REALLY GOT GAME.. FLOYD INSTEAD, RATHER RETIRE THAN TO BE EXPOSED AGAIN. NO MORE HUGGING AND RUNNING. STAY RETIRED FROID. FULL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU. FULL ME TWICE SHAME ON ME.. THE SHIP HAS SAILED..

AND STILL AT THE TWILIGHT OF PAC'S CAREER. HE STILL IS THE NUMBER 1 WELTERWEIGHT. AMAZING GUY.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-22-2017, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• This thread is about an investigation. I'm helping you gather all the evidence from the opposing side...the majority of the people...that felt Floyd won.

Comment

This thread is about an investigation. I'm helping you gather all the evidence from the opposing side...the majority of the people...that felt Floyd won.
                  That's not how you debunk video evidence. These are hard copies of truth. if you really think floyd won. It should be easy for you to debunk these videos. let's see who's telling the truth. simple. why complicate? You scared?

This is about the thread topic. now you try to go around it when you should be actually attacking the video that this thread is about, but obviously you can't. and that is why you my friend sound weak with your arguments.

#you can't debunk the truth

#floyd is an illusion you brainwashed minions have created in your deluded mind

# 386 pages, 118,000 views not a single floyd fan can dispute this thread videos. It only shows who really won this. Truth cuts like butter.

If you got the balls to challenge it, and make your voice heard. This is a round floyd suppose to have won. Now try to debunk this video. One video. if you can prove to me Pac lost this round. You win, if you can't. You have to eat some crow. deal?

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2017, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Ok, I'll debunk your video.

Can you name for me the four categories that are used in scoring a round?

Comment

Ok, I'll debunk your video.

Can you name for me the four categories that are used in scoring a round?
                      Effective Aggression – Being aggressive gives the impression of dominance, but unless the boxer is landing shots and not constantly getting countered, it’s not exactly “effective.” Judges look for effective aggression, where the aggressor consistently lands his punches and avoids those from his opponent.

Ring Generalship – The fighter who controls the action and enforces his will and style and stays in the middle of the ring more often.

Defense – How well is a boxer slipping, parrying, and blocking punches? Good defense is important.

Hard and Clean Punches – To the untrained eye, it can appear as if a boxer is landing a lot of shots, when, in fact, most are being blocked or aren’t landing flush. A judge needs to look for hard shots that land clean.

BASICALLY THE SCIENCE OF HIT AND NOT GET HIT

YOU LOSE IN DEFENSE IF YOUR OPPONENT HITS YOU MORE. MEANING HIS DEFENSE IS BETTER SINCE YOU CAN'T HIT HIM.

HARD CLEAN PUNCHES ARE BETTER THAN SOFT TOUCHES.

YOU DON'T HAVE GREAT RING GENERALSHIP IF YOU KEEP ON GETTING HIT MORE THAN YOUR OPPONENT AND KEEPS ON RUNNING AWAY FROM THE CENTER OF THE RING.

EFFECTIVE AGGRESSION IS WHEN YOU CONNECT, IF YOU HAVE AGGRESSION AND YOU DON'T CONNECT AND RATHER GETS TAGGED MORE THAN HIS OPPONENT THEN IT ONLY MEANS HE DOESN'T HAVE EFFECTIVE AGGRESSION.

IN A NUTSHELL, THE MORE PUNCHES YOU LAND IN A BOXING MATCH PER ROUND CONSTITUTES TO THE 4 CRITERIA THAT I HAVE MENTIONED.

# NOW TIME STAMP IT. LET'S SEE WHO WON this round that I believe Pac should have gotten it. YOU ONLY HAVE TO DISPUTE THE PUNCH CONNECTS IN RELATION TO THE 4 CATEGORIES.

# BOXING IS ABOUT CONNECTING. YOU CAN'T HAVE THE 4 CATEGORIES IF YOU CAN'T CONNECT, HENCE, DISPUTE THE SCORED LANDED PUNCHES BASED ON THE VIDEO. DISPUTE IT, IF YOU THINK IT SHOULDN'T BE A SCORE FOR PAC.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2017, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X