No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    well, just tickling your nose a little bit with my semi-retirement comment...

no offense meant....

but the essence of what i am pointing out is that Ring Generalship , Defense , Fight Control , Effective Aggression etc etc are all geared to hitting/hurting an opponent more but are not something clearly laid out in a score card....simply for two things...

1. judges may differ on these parameters...and....

2. these parameters translate to quality and quantity of punches landed (hits)...

let me present a scenario;

fighters A & B engaged on a fight where both guys displayed very good skills and understanding of the above stated parameters...say for the entire round...

the round score card could go either way...that close...

except that a punch from fighter B dropped fighter A a second before the bell rang...

score card 10-8, sure!?

just one punch! yes that one punch dictated the score for that given round...just one punch.....

by the way, i am still waiting.....
    Nicely put together , Im gathering from your post the following information correct me if Im wrong .

You acknowledge that judges DO score for RG , D ,EA, FC .

Your scenario is fine for that scenario but its not a comparison to the fight in question so I offer a scenario thats very close to the fight we all witnessed its best to stay close to reality and not fall into imagination .

Fighter A is a slick defensive fighter low output but extremely accurate , has fought like this his entire career .

Fighter B is an aggressive volume puncher that wins by over whelming his opponents he has fought this way his entire career .

The fight happens and Fighter A is exactly as he always is and is winning the fight on all scorecards so he sticks to his way of fighting all through the fight .

Fighter B is losing the fight on all scorecards and is fighting a style that suits Fighter A which is nothing like he normally fights and by fighting this way he is reduced to his lowest punch output ever .

In the eyes of the judges who controlled the fight A or B .

In the eyes of Boxing , Media , World news , World Sport , Web sites , lets just say 99.99999999999999999999999999 of the worlds population , who do you think they believe controlled the fight A or B .

We first need to establish who controlled the fight , then we will break that control down in to debatable segments .

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Yeah, the evident favoritism in Nevada is evident for the home town. Rules don't apply to him.

Khan gets deducted 2 points in this fight:

The push

Kenny Bayless says nothing to Floyd:

The push

Nothing from Bayless! Its like he was blind but to the rest of us its as clear as day! Just crazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Nothing from Bayless! Its like he was blind but to the rest of us its as clear as day! Just crazy!
        Yup, Bayless saw Floyd push Pac several times and not a warning.

Bayless saw floyd hugging, elbowing, head-locking, bending below the waist, low blows.. And still not a word from Bayless.

I told you home-cooking is the best!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Nicely put together , Im gathering from your post the following information correct me if Im wrong .

You acknowledge that judges DO score for RG , D ,EA, FC .

Your scenario is fine for that scenario but its not a comparison to the fight in question so I offer a scenario thats very close to the fight we all witnessed its best to stay close to reality and not fall into imagination .

Fighter A is a slick defensive fighter low output but extremely accurate , has fought like this his entire career .

Fighter B is an aggressive volume puncher that wins by over whelming his opponents he has fought this way his entire career .

The fight happens and Fighter A is exactly as he always is and is winning the fight on all scorecards so he sticks to his way of fighting all through the fight .

Fighter B is losing the fight on all scorecards and is fighting a style that suits Fighter A which is nothing like he normally fights and by fighting this way he is reduced to his lowest punch output ever .

In the eyes of the judges who controlled the fight A or B .

In the eyes of Boxing , Media , World news , World Sport , Web sites , lets just say 99.99999999999999999999999999 of the worlds population , who do you think they believe controlled the fight A or B .

We first need to establish who controlled the fight , then we will break that control down in to debatable segments .
          "In the eyes of the judges who controlled the fight A or B .

In the eyes of Boxing , Media , World news , World Sport , Web sites , lets just say 99.99999999999999999999999999 of the worlds population , who do you think they believe controlled the fight A or B ."

easy...the answer is very simple.....Fighter A.....

because the eyes that scored the fight for A floyd were not as sharp and objective as a tv camera.....

Comment

Just like a sentence out of context your spin is pathetic , something can get a fighter disqualified here and a warning there , it depends on what led up to it out of context is never a clever way to show something because it only shows the lengths you will go too , youre not interested in the truth and reason , you twist the truth to create and live a lie

Pac Extremists are something else .

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I have been following this project as well as things going on at CERN.
              Did you know Tesla had theories on the creation of the Universe? Tesla' theories are very interesting. If I find the papers on it, will post the links.
              With the exception of today's news of course, CERN's project has been publicized more ...

I didn't know that part of Tesla.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Spoon Rath others

Pop over for a sec to this thread and vote on whether or not you use the ignore list. Two clicks only

Thanks
                no link but never used ignor button never have never will be

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  something can get a fighter disqualified here and a warning there ,

it depends on what led up to it out of context is never a clever way to show something because it only shows the lengths you will go too , youre not interested in the truth and reason , you twist the truth to create and live a lie
                  Yup, not much hugging intimacy in here.

My eyes can only see a queer boxer preventing his opponent from countering by hugging him. Nothing wrong with that.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-12-2016, 01:16 AM.

Comment

With the exception of today's news of course, CERN's project has been publicized more ...

I didn't know that part of Tesla.
                    Did you know this about the bible?

New International Version of the Bible

Thanks to Otis Graf for compiling this list. ofgraf@gmail.com

Job 9:8

He alone stretches out the heavens _ and treads on the waves of the sea.
                    Psalm 104:2

The LORD wraps himself in light as with a garment; _ he stretches out the heavens like a tent
                    Isaiah 40:22

He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, _ and its people are like grasshoppers. _He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, _ and spreads them out like a tent to live in.
                    Isaiah 42:5

This is what God the LORD saysÑ _the Creator of the heavens, who stretches them out, _ who spreads out the earth with all that springs from it, _ who gives breath to its people, _ and life to those who walk on it
                    Isaiah 44:24

ÒThis is what the LORD saysÑ _ your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the LORD, _ the Maker of all things, _ who stretches out the heavens, _ who spreads out the earth by myself,
                    Isaiah 45:12

It is I who made the earth _ and created mankind on it. _My own hands stretched out the heavens; _ I marshaled their starry hosts.
                    Isaiah 48:13

My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, _ and my right hand spread out the heavens; _when I summon them, _ they all stand up together.
                    Isaiah 51:13

that you forget the LORD your Maker, _ who stretches out the heavens _ and who lays the foundations of the earth, _that you live in constant terror every day _ because of the wrath of the oppressor, _ who is bent on destruction?
                    Jeremiah 10:12

But God made the earth by his power; _ he founded the world by his wisdom _ and stretched out the heavens by his understanding.
                    Jeremiah 51:15

ÒHe made the earth by his power; _ he founded the world by his wisdom _ and stretched out the heavens by his understanding.
                    Zechariah 12:1

The LORD, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person, declares: 2 ÒI am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem.
                    Hugh Ross has referred to some of these passages in his writing to correlate with the evidence for fine-tuned expansion of the universe. He was criticized by William Lane Craig for taking the interpretation of scripture far beyond what could possibly have been understood by the original audience for those scriptures. That generated a lively debate among the RTB volunteer apologists, and one of the things that came out of it was this list of scriptures from multiple locations that speak of the spreading of the heavens like a tent. Part of the discussion was trying to make a distinction between scriptures that obviously had a specific intent for a specific group of people, like Jeremiah 29:11, versus scriptures that were directed toward universal and timeless truths. One of the arguments presented was that universal truths were written to apply to future generations as well, and that it was plausible to assume that there might have been an intent to speak to the understandings of the heavens that exists in our day. It's still a stretch."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      no link but never used ignor button never have never will be
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=701828

Comment

Working...
                      X