Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My nuts are the same size, but the left one seems to sit slightly higher in the scrotum. You can investigate that, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Bro, there was so little meaningful contact in that fight, both guys went home post fight without going to the hospital!

Marquez 4. Sent PAC to the hospital... That was clear smasage!
      Honestly, it was a terrible showing by both guys. Both of them were so worried about technical stuff, that neither really got out of 2nd gear. One of the rds, I forget which one, Floyd actually ran out of his corner after Manny. It was really uncharacteristic.

And I hate how all Pac fans scream, OHHH HE HURT FLOYD IN RDS 4 AND 8!!!

Please, those punches didn't even land clean. Show me any where in that fight where Floyd looked even close to being hurt. I dare anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
        Honestly, it was a terrible showing by both guys. Both of them were so worried about technical stuff, that neither really got out of 2nd gear. One of the rds, I forget which one, Floyd actually ran out of his corner after Manny. It was really uncharacteristic.

And I hate how all Pac fans scream, OHHH HE HURT FLOYD IN RDS 4 AND 8!!!

Please, those punches didn't even land clean. Show me any where in that fight where Floyd looked even close to being hurt. I dare anyone.
        Agreed! At this point spoon should admit he is part of the LGBT community!

Floyd won. Both did very little, but Floyd did more of nothing than manny.

My chihuahua Jhonny says PAC lost!! Btw, Jhonny hates Floyd!! He does! Mosley dang near had Floyd! Kaboom, yet Floyd stayed on his feet! I wanted to see his azz on the canvas!
        Last edited by Zaroku; 03-23-2016, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          My nuts are the same size, but the left one seems to sit slightly higher in the scrotum. You can investigate that, too.
          Are you right handed?? I am an ambi jacker--- I jack with both hands equally well!!

Comment

Are you right handed?? I am an ambi jacker--- I jack with both hands equally well!!
            You gotta learn to be an ambi jacker when your right hand is busy on the mouse.

Comment

• I dated a girl once, years ago. I banged her with my left hand, and she said that was pretty good, you are ambidextrous. Only slightly paraphrasing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                You gotta learn to be an ambi jacker when your right hand is busy on the mouse.
                I use a mouse with my left hand, the opposite!

Comment

But it isn't in real time!
                  I heard an interview with John Scully (Chad Dawson's ex trainer) I think Scully's a knowledgeable guy and he was saying how judges sitting ringside are in a terrible position to see a fight.
                  Judging a fight basically comes down to whatever a judge likes. I always thought the only fair thing in boxing is a KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                    I heard an interview with John Scully (Chad Dawson's ex trainer) I think Scully's a knowledgeable guy and he was saying how judges sitting ringside are in a terrible position to see a fight.
                    Judging a fight basically comes down to whatever a judge likes. I always thought the only fair thing in boxing is a KO.
                    Scully knows his stuff. A KO should shut down all post fight debate.

But..... Some people can't stand it when their God fails them!

Comment

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                      It's called worm's eye view. Their vantage point is so bad. No wonder Froid won. Another part of boxing that must be fixed. Judges assuming they are not corrupt should be seated in a position were in they can see the whole fight accurately.

If you have a vantage point as these video shows. You can see who really connected cleanly and effectively.

Pacquiao 9-3, 8-4 if I'm being generous to Floyd.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-23-2016, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X