No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Now your trying to muddy the water to lose Toradol its not going to work I have a mountain of information on Toradol ready to post .

Have you taken on board the effects of Toradol on a player in pro sport are you listening to what they are saying it does for them ?

If you have listened to the effects of Toradol then to state iv fluids is worse you better go and do some research on 750ml iv fluids in a man because it is not a large does for a dehydrated man not even near a large does , I once had a 70lb dog that was given 2 x 1000ml bags over 12 hrs for dehydration , Im doing my home work and present independent information on Toradol , why dont you present from a medical web site the dose rates for IV Fluids per lb of body weight , I can do it but if you do I know you read it .

And saline has never ever given a man or beast a PED like enhancement in any way , that cannot be said about Toradol .
    "750ml iv fluids in a man because it is not a large does for a dehydrated man not even near a large does"

the thread on iv has everything you should know....the most salient point being.....

it could help hide ped use...

that is why it is in the prohibited lists....

now, lets go back to the thread....let's respect the topic and the op, shall we?

i already am missing the ring generalship, defense, effective aggression hit and not get hit, score cards blah blah

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      as i have stated, i would have like to go back to the tread topic...

thus, this will be my last post on the toradol issue just for you...

and let me quote you:

"Ive never said it wasnt the thing is everything was legal at one time then it was abused and became illegal , the IOC is being pressured to add it to banned substance list one day it will be , does that mean its a PED or not a PED ."

the above is contradicting itself...can one be held accountable or be charged NOW with a law that will only be a law in the future?

can you be charged with jay walking now where there's no jay walking ordinance in place?

can you break a non-existent law?
      You want the non-existant law .

Morals , to use Toradol to gain advantage right before a professional fight says Manny dont have any, I guess God intervened and said not this time my son , and what does it say for all his fights since 2009 .

You seem to think its an honourable thing to use Toradol for the sole purpose of cheating there is no other reason it was asked for , if I went off into the jungles and found a drug that turns men into men of steel and said its not illegal you would think its fair play is that right ?

Comment

You want the non-existant law .

Morals , to use Toradol to gain advantage right before a professional fight says Manny dont have any, I guess God intervened and said not this time my son , and what does it say for all his fights since 2009 .

You seem to think its an honourable thing to use Toradol for the sole purpose of cheating there is no other reason it was asked for , if I went off into the jungles and found a drug that turns men into men of steel and said its not illegal you would think its fair play is that right ?
        now, now, now, cheating?

suit yourself, buddy....

something that is legal is......

cheating? oh my!

again, suit yourself and be happy, buddy!

Comment

"750ml iv fluids in a man because it is not a large does for a dehydrated man not even near a large does"

the thread on iv has everything you should know....the most salient point being.....

it could help hide ped use...

that is why it is in the prohibited lists....

now, lets go back to the thread....let's respect the topic and the op, shall we?

i already am missing the ring generalship, defense, effective aggression hit and not get hit, score cards blah blah
          Thats right it COULD but that is no proof of any wrong doing the authorities have all their blood and urine samples to retest , Saline is also used for dehydration it does nothing for pain tolerance .

IV Fluid is legal at the time of use , just like your Toradol but which one will give 100% enhanced performance , here is a hint for you its not Saline .

Comment

now, now, now, cheating?

suit yourself, buddy....

something that is legal is......

cheating? oh my!

again, suit yourself and be happy, buddy!
            When larger doses make you feel like superman in armor , I think it is cheating and when one day it is banned people can say eh that was the PED Manny used .

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              I pass the ball to you Tangalog. Reloaded cant seem to understand the veracity of Pac's injury was tolerable to continue on for the May 2 fight.

Care to explain to Reloaded? Even if we know Pac didnt even take a toradol shot, since he wasnt allowed by nsac, it seems it's cheating to him lol
              your highness, i am sorry to report that i failed to educate reloaded; as even walking him through the issues raised were not enough to open his eyes nor improve his comprehension....

pardon your humble servant, i beg of you....

maybe i can do better next time!

ha ha ha ha

Comment

your highness, i am sorry to report that i failed to educate reloaded; as even walking him through the issues raised were not enough to open his eyes nor improve his comprehension....

ha ha ha ha
                Another notch on my handle

Comment

ha ha ha ha
                  As you can see..

You can't win a debate against an airhead hehehe

He doesn't know when his been KO'd lol

And that also holds true to 99% fl0mo tards around here

Comment

Another notch on my handle
                    nope, this is too hot and complicated for you to handle!

Comment

nope, this is too hot and complicated for you to handle!
                      I gave him a book to read for his reading comprehension. I'm afraid he shelved it hehehe

Because of this, I now have more respect for teachers who had the patience to educate. We tried, but we can only do so much hehehe

Comment

Working...
                      X