No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Your so angry now a days Zaroku. Stay level headed and you will find peace.

You are so angry. Channel that to Froid who you believe cheated and not to me. I am merely a messenger of truth.

Here's a non slowmo video of the action. Enjoy!

Why Pacquiao Beat Mayweather (60 FPS Landed Punches Count | Remastered) #MayPac #WTFU

Not in real time... Jumps all over the place to try to lead to a conclusion...
    Naturally focusing on round 4 where you want it. To stop, where manny wins!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Not in real time... Jumps all over the place to try to lead to a conclusion...
      Naturally focusing on round 4 where you want it. To stop, where manny wins!!
      let genius floyd fans make their own video to dispute spoons video.

or they just can't do that because it's impossible to show floyd won with the available videos?

they were able to do videos of floyd to support their case against maidana, why can't they do the same against Pac?
      Last edited by Rath; 03-22-2016, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post

or they just can't do that because it's impossible to show floyd won with the available videos?

they were able to do videos of floyd to support their case against maidana, why can't they do the same against Pac?
        But it isn't in real time!

Comment

But it isn't in real time!
          Who won Floyd vs Pacquiao? Live and officially, not in slow motion?
          i would have applauded you highly except that..."not in slow motion?"

why? what is so wrong with reviewing the fight in slow mo?

it is not about changing decisions or declaring a no contest....

it is about really seeing what happened....who hit who more, who hit harder, who hurt his opponent more etc etc....

Bottomline it's about who delivers the most punishment is the one who truly deserves the win. professional boxing is the hurt business.

Sweet science is about who connected more per round in a 12 round fight. And sweet science also shows Pac connected more per round than Floyd ever did as video evidence provides. Pac was the true winner.This is clearly a pacman win. Whoever says otherwise have missed a lot of what happened in the fight and was listening to the one sided commentary. As these video evidence shows what truly happened.

Yes he did win but did he actually deserve it? Video evidences shows Floyd didn't since Pac was the one who put the hurt in the hurt business.

# you can't dispute the truth

# undisputed thread

# 73k viewed, boxing fans want the truth.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 03-22-2016, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Who won Floyd vs Pacquiao? Live and officially, not in slow motion?
            i would have applauded you highly except that..."not in slow motion?"

why? what is so wrong with reviewing the fight in slow mo?

it is not about changing decisions or declaring a no contest....

it is about really seeing what happened....who hit who more, who hit harder, who hurt his opponent more etc etc....

Bottomline it's about who delivers the most punishment is the one who truly deserves the win. professional boxing is the hurt business.

Sweet science is about who connected more per round in a 12 round fight. And sweet science also shows Pac connected more per round than Floyd ever did as video evidence provides. Pac was the true winner.This is clearly a pacman win. Whoever says otherwise have missed a lot of what happened in the fight and was listening to the one sided commentary. As these video evidence shows what truly happened.
            I was waiting for you to show up.
            Floyd won 7 - 5 or 8 -4. But in my opinion he cheated, based on ex post facto TUE!

But Bayless was shameless, in my opinion. No facts, just my gut feeling, based on what I saw! I also saw Manny throwing many right hands!

Castillo, Maidana, & Cotto delivered more HURT, than PAC!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post

The actual HBO video, shows Floyd won!

Comment

I was waiting for you to show up.
                Floyd won 7 - 5 or 8 -4. But in my opinion he cheated, based on ex post facto TUE!

But Bayless was shameless, in my opinion. No facts, just my gut feeling, based on what I saw! I also saw Manny throwing many right hands!

Castillo, Maidana, & Cotto delivered more HURT, than PAC!
                Yes, but still was enough to hurt Floyd more than Floyd can ever do to him in that fight.

# videos don't lie

9-3 Pac, 8-4 Pac if I'm being generous to Floyd.

Comment

Yes, but still was enough to hurt Floyd more than Floyd can ever do to him in that fight.

# videos don't lie

9-3 Pac, 8-4 Pac if I'm being generous.
                  Bro, there was so little meaningful contact in that fight, both guys went home post fight without going to the hospital!

Marquez 4. Sent PAC to the hospital... That was clear smashage!
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 03-23-2016, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Bro, there was so little meaningful contact in that fight, both guys went home post fight without going to the hospital!

Marquez 4. Sent PAC to the hospital... That was clear smasage!
                    It's almost a year and these guys are still at. These dudes need something more relevant to do. They should investigate my balls and find out why my left nut is slightly bigger than the right. Slow motion not needed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      It's almost a year and these guys are still at. These dudes need something more relevant to do. They should investigate my balls and find out why my left nut is slightly bigger than the right. Slow motion not needed!
                      I feel you! I gotta know why my left nut is bigger than my right nut.
                      Yet my girl sleeps best when my nuts are stinky. She doesn't want soap washing away my man nut smell. My chihuahua fight over my sweaty underwear!

These are big issues!!! Sweaty stinky nuts have value!
                      My lil female chihuahua can't sleep good without getting under the blankets, and sticking her nose in my nuts. My girl tears away the blanket and watches my female chihuahua smelling my nuts.. Funny stuff really!!

Jhonny hates it that my nuts are bigger! He doesn't nut hug!
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 03-23-2016, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X