Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    still can shut them up reloaded?

i was just kidding when i said you can do it in 60 pages. hurry up we still have some ring generalship to do LOL
    Reloaded is in a bunker somewhere hiding for dear life Rath hehe

He thinks those questions we raised are nuclear. He's saving his dear life

Comment

• i feel this thread will reach 100,000 views.

just imagine how many of them watched the slow mo who thought Floyd won but after watching changed their minds.

epic thread.

well done spoon

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
        i feel this thread will reach 100,000 views.

just imagine how many of them watched the slow mo who thought Floyd won but after watching changed their minds.

epic thread.

well done spoon
        Just spreading the truth Rath.

I'm just a servant of truth

Comment

• Originally posted by CtrlAltDefeat View Post
          spoon doing a good job of disrupting the illusion that mayweather won that fight easy!!
          i say pac won, lets have a rematch in philippines, im sure they will fill up 100.000+ seats of screaming fans cheering, but idk if they have an arena that big? its the right thing to do.

miss universe 2015 could be one of the ring girls?

Miss universe 2015, be one of the ring girls. That's hot!

But the thing is Floyd won't do another go with Pacquiao since he is now under a microscope with that IV gate he has put himself into. His more than likely won't fight Pac without his peds, even more so to fight in another country. That will just be the deal breaker.

It's a good idea bud, but it wont fly. such a shame your idea will just go to waste though.

Comment

• Now I understand why Rath, ADOP2, Mishathropic NY, Hugh Grant and SPoon23 went so hard in this and the other thread. They are just hoping to get Manny to like them even though they know he hates them.

You guys have been such good fans that his comments the other day must've really hurt.
            I just want to apologize for anything rude I may have said. it must be extremely hard to love an athlete that thinks about you the way he does. I hope Manny sees everything you guys have done to support, protect and defend him and truly reflects on his thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Now I understand why Rath, ADOP2, Mishathropic NY, Hugh Grant and SPoon23 went so hard in this and the other thread. They are just hoping to get Manny to like them even though they know he hates them.

You guys have been such good fans that his comments the other day must've really hurt.
              I just want to apologize for anything rude I may have said. it must be extremely hard to love an athlete that thinks about you the way he does. I hope Manny sees everything you guys have done to support, protect and defend him and truly reflects on his thinking.
              lol BigDUnn, you still don't get it. To me what Pac did was dumb, in the world we live in especially if you are a global celebrity you have to be politically correct all the time, Manny as a politician should have known better to be aware of when to speak carefully with sensitive issues, since he is heard from all over the world.

Pac, fuvked up big time. He was dumb enough not to see what are the consequence of his actions. He is not that smart, but in the ring his golden.

That said, does it tarnish his legacy no, does it affects his boxing fans no, since this is a male driven sport. Few gays and women watch pugilism bud. It wont affect his boxing career. His political career maybe, but that's it..

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                lol BigDUnn, you still don't get it. To me what Pac did was dumb, in the world we live in especially if you are a global celebrity you have to be politically correct all the time, Manny as a politician should have known better to be aware of when to speak carefully with sensitive issues, since he is heard from all over the world.

Pac, fuvked up big time. He was dumb enough not to see what are the consequence of his actions. He is not that smart, but in the ring his golden.

That said, does it tarnish his legacy no, does it affects his boxing fans no, since this is a male driven sport. Few gays and women watch pugilism bud. It wont affect his boxing career. His political career maybe, but that's it..
                as i have posted so many times and in so many threads about the lgbt "animal" snafu issue, i think this is a numbers game team pac played to win over the christian votes...

what is not clear to me is if they have factored in the possible adverse reactions from outside the PI and still go with it...or if this is a case of shortsightedness.....

but back to politics, pac is running for a senate seat in the phil...what he did may as well give him better chances at the polls....and at election day....

lest what he said will haunt him for a long time...

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  as i have posted so many times and in so many threads about the lgbt "animal" snafu issue, i think this is a numbers game team pac played to win over the christian votes...

what is not clear to me is if they have factored in the possible adverse reactions from outside the PI and still go with it...or if this is a case of shortsightedness.....

but back to politics, pac is running for a senate seat in the phil...what he did may as well give him better chances at the polls....and at election day....

lest what he said will haunt him for a long time...
                  He's too much of a preacher for my taste. He wants to be everything including a seat at the senate in his country. That alone shows he is full of himself. this issue will keep him more grounded next time and learn to be politically correct at all times. and maybe he will realize he's Manny Pacquiao mainly because of boxing nothing more. But I dont think he has learned his lesson to it's full gravity of what it takes to be a responsible celebrity, until he fumbles more into the abyss like most boxers with poor education does, that's when he'll realize, but that's when it's too late, but I hope not.

I for one think it's better for him to just retire. I heard politics in the Philippines is fuvked up.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 02-20-2016, 05:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    He's too much of a preacher for my taste. He wants to be everything including a seat at the senate in his country. That alone shows he is full of himself. this issue will keep him more grounded next time and learn to be politically correct at all times. and maybe he will realize he's Manny Pacquiao mainly because of boxing nothing more. But I dont think he has learned his lesson to it's full gravity of what it takes to be a responsible celebrity, until he fumbles more into the abyss like most boxers with poor education does, that's when he'll realize, but that's when it's too late, but I hope not.

I for one think it's better for him to just to retire. I heard politics in the Philippines is fuvked up.
                    he is cognizant that his boxing days are numbered...

i for one do not like him to wade the political waters...

not that i am elitist, but to protect him from the murky waters of politics...

many will try to use him...as bob did and still is doing....

as with other celebrities, parting with the limelight is a very lonely proposition...

i will give pac all respects due him if he just retire from both boxing and politics after tim....

as for pac doing charity works that's ok..and preaching, he may continue that provided he really go under complete indoctrination...and be guided by senior preachers during his initial sessions..

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      he is cognizant that his boxing days are numbered...

i for one do not like him to wade the political waters...

not that i am elitist, but to protect him from the murky waters of politics...

many will try to use him...as bob did and still is doing....

as with other celebrities, parting with the limelight is a very lonely proposition...

i will give pac all respects due him if he just retire from both boxing and politics after tim....

as for pac doing charity works that's ok..and preaching, he may continue that provided he really go under complete indoctrination...and be guided by senior preachers during his initial sessions..
                      I agree with all you said. He should just enjoy his money and retire, but before that he should man up and evict a lot of his hanger ons that feed on his good heartedness. Including false prophets that suck him dry. he's got so much leach in his camp. No genuine adviser to save him from his stupidity. He's got all the money in the world. But no genuine adviser that would save him from not saying something that offensively dumb. Oh.. the irony.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-20-2016, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X