No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    Again, no credible boxing judge/fan/publication has/had Manny winning this fight. HBOs biggest Floyd basher/Manny ball gagger(Lampley) had Floyd winning easily. NSBs biggest Floyd basher/Manny ball gagger (Pac-Boy) had Floyd winning. 3 competent, experienced boxing judged had Floyd winning easily. You don't even hear of Arum or Roach claiming Pac won.

Why is all this? Simple, Floyd won the fight, get the **** over it already!
    This stuff does not exist in Pac Extremist world , they are like the Taliban bombed in holes like rats while singing what bombs .

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      Again, no credible boxing judge/fan/publication has/had Manny winning this fight. HBOs biggest Floyd basher/Manny ball gagger(Lampley) had Floyd winning easily. NSBs biggest Floyd basher/Manny ball gagger (Pac-Boy) had Floyd winning. 3 competent, experienced boxing judged had Floyd winning easily. You don't even hear of Arum or Roach claiming Pac won.

Why is all this? Simple, Floyd won the fight, get the **** over it already!
      Like this fl0mo who can't dispute this thread so he comes up with this lame redundant post he keeps bringing out. Desperate?

Yep!

That won't help you dispute this thread bud. Those are opinions these are facts shown on video.

Truth is out. I suggest you try to be smart and dispute it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Like this fl0mo who can't dispute this thread so he comes up with this lame redundant post he keeps bringing out. Desperate?

Yep!

That won't help you dispute this thread bud. Those are opinions these are facts shown on video.

What he said did dispute it just your simple cognitive reasoning cant see it , its very hard talking to a fence post like Pac Extremist they dont have the intelligence to see reason its always behind their flat head not in front like normal people see things .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          What he said did dispute it just your simple cognitive reasoning cant see it , its very hard talking to a fence post like Pac Extremist they dont have the intelligence to see reason its always behind their flat head not in front like normal people see things .
          Pac "extremist" lol

I didn't know Pacquiao was a political or religious view.

Comment

Yep!

Manny did better than I thought. It was a very tactical fight. If I was the ref, which we know I am not, I might have taken a point for pushing off with the forearm or fighting too defensively (not a foul). I still believe Floyd won, but PAC had his moments.

Castillo 1 & Maidana 1 were much closer fights. I know it is the wrong lense to use for PAC fans, but those two guys roughed Floyd up and made him earn some of his money. Floyd knows how to win. Even when I think he lost.

Comment

No he didn't. Those are opinion of men, and if you have been seeing the evidences in these videos hbo compubox has been way off and was obviously overly biased for Floyd. It won't be far off to think lampley has been bought to.

Let's see the biasness that has happened in Vegas.

1. Nsac didn't approve tarodol shot, but Floyd went in illegally with IV treatment and later on given TUE to wash away his sins.

2. Compubox was way off

3. Bayless allowed Floyd to hug at all times

4. No sane boxing fan will give 2 rounds to Pac that night, but one judge did.

5. USADA blood drawn Pac like a vampire, while Floyd wasn't . (Floyd's 150,000 dollars fee for USADA might have helped?)

6. According to the score cards Red corner won, but Pac was at the red corner?

Etc etc..

You get the picture.. Biased written all over this fight.

Oooops! I know you won't get it.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 02-11-2016, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                Pac "extremist" lol

I didn't know Pacquiao was a political or religious view.

They fit the bill perfectly !

Word Origin
                noun
                a person who goes to extremes, especially in political matters.

a supporter or advocate of extreme doctrines or practices.

adjective

belonging or pertaining to extremists.

Comment

No he didn't. Those are opinion of men, and if you have been seeing the evidences in these videos hbo compubox has been way off and was obviousl overly biased for Floyd. It won't be far off to think lampley has been bought to.

Let's see the biasness that has happened in Vegas.

1. Nsac didn't approve tarodol shot, but Floyd went in illegally with IV treatment and later on given TUE to wash away his sins.

2. Compubox was way off

3. Bayless allowed Floyd to hug at all times

4. No sane boxing fan will give 2 rounds to Pac that night, but one judge did.

5. USADA blood drawn Pac like a vampire, while Floyd wasn't

6. According to the score cards Red corner won, but Pac was at the red corner?

Etc etc..

You get the picture.. Biased written all over this fight.

Oooops! I know you won't get it.
                  The video you put up was edited and narrated by a man , a certified biased Floyd hater but non the less a man , like all your BS its only 1/2 the story .

You didnt answer what is your score for the fight ?

Comment

They fit the bill perfectly !

Word Origin
                    noun
                    a person who goes to extremes, especially in political matters.

a supporter or advocate of extreme doctrines or practices.

adjective

belonging or pertaining to extremists.
                    I'm not sure you realize that word doesn't mean what you think it means lol, regardless of which parts of the denotative meaning you choose to highlight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Manny did better than I thought. It was a very tactical fight. If I was the ref, which we know I am not, I might have taken a point for pushing off with the forearm or fighting too defensively (not a foul). I still believe Floyd won, but PAC had his moments.

Castillo 1 & Maidana 1 were much closer fights. I know it is the wrong lense to use for PAC fans, but those two guys roughed Floyd up and made him earn some of his money. Floyd knows how to win. Even when I think he lost.
                      That is one way of putting it.

I can dig that. There is too many holes to plug in to say Floyd was the better man that night. He just didn't prove anything. But Vegas was on his side so he won.

# nothing was concluded
                      # hometown boy got the nod for all that lame boxing that he did.

But did he deserve that win?

For winning at all cost.. It depends, if your a fan of a sportsman who only care about the end result. The end justify the means. Then cheating and gaming the system is fine for them, but to me the essence of any sport is fair game and sportsmanship. Floyd didn't play that kind of game.

He had all the pieces to get him the win.

Therefore,

This win is an empty win.

Comment

Working...
                      X