No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    I've disputed Spoons videos in a number of ways. I've discussed the contents of the videos, I've discussed it being entirely useless since boxing matches aren't scored that way, I've discussed how it is subjective, and I've proven that the subjective judge is biased, to say the least.

That's 4 different ways I've disputed the videos. Do you know what Spoon's response was each time?

It can be summarized as "you have red boxes under your name."

Anything else I can do for you?
    Lol you wish..

Made you cry like a poodle more like it hahaha

No one cares about your points. You're like reloaded. Your logic is flawed, and bordering special so I rather not waste my time with your kind anymore, since I've put you in ownsville too many times already, I can't count anymore lol

Anyway, You have been in here longer than most Floyd fans, and yet they are green and you are not. Not even your kind agrees with your post. Your illogical babble leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth, hence you are still red.

You won't get it, but karma is a biatch even in NSB. If your new here and your red it's fine, you can recover, but if you've been in here for years longer than most and your red. That's alarming.

It shouts, 'NO ONE AGRESS WITH YOU' hahaha

Comment

For the judges part, I make of it that they were in agreement.

As for your whole thing about the corners, it's ridiculous and you know it. It doesn't even need to be addressed anymore because it makes no sense and I've explained to you in a number of ways why it makes no sense. If you are too slow to understand why that makes no sense, I can't help you.
      let's forget about rounds 9 and 10 for judge no.3 and just say

all 3 judges scored all 12 round of the entire fight identically the same.

your simple answer was they are just in agreement?

reloaded a diehard genius floyd fans like you said that unlike cameras in vegas judges have different angle of view of the fight.

one judge may see a punch connect on his side but the others on the angle of their view saw that it did not.

hence judges scores may vary in a close pick em fight.

how come all 3 judges saw the entire fight all the same?

even NSB posters have rounds that they say are too close they might go either way.

how come all 3 judges scored it the same way?

i am quite sure that on Pac vs algierri fight they 3 judges did not score the entire fight identically the same even though that fight iwa just one way from first bell to the last.

the person who tallied those scores made 36 times mistakes in just one sitting and he never noticed it.

that's the whole point, it does not make any sense at all.

it has never happened in the history of boxing before.

and why did you ignore another point i raised.

May 2, 2015 9:25 PM From: Garden Green

final bell (the 12th round) rung at 9:48 PM

what do you make of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Lol you wish..

Made you cry like a poodle more like it hahaha

No one cares about your points. You're like reloaded. Your logic is flawed, and bordering special so I rather not waste my time with your kind anymore, since I've put you in ownsville too many times already, I can't count anymore lol

Anyway, You have been in here longer than most Floyd fans, and yet they are green and you are not. Not even your kind agrees with your post. Your illogical babble leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth, hence you are still red.

You won't get it, but karma is a biatch even in NSB. If your new here and your red it's fine, you can recover, but if you've been in here for years longer than most and your red. That's alarming.

It shouts, 'NO ONE AGRESS WITH YOU' hahaha
        See, I told you.

With me, it's never "let's talk about the vidoes." It's "but but but..you're red." What he doesn't realize is.....this is him admitting defeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          You mean @ 9:25 pm they already finished tallying the score card even if the final bell was @ 9:48pm?

You have evidence on this Rath? That's another smoking gun if it is true!
          it may look like the final score card was already prepared at 9:25 PM while the fight ended at 9:48 PM

i based that on the NSAC final scorecard form provided by travestiny

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
            let's forget about rounds 9 and 10 for judge no.3 and just say

all 3 judges scored all 12 round of the entire fight identically the same.

your simple answer was they are just in agreement?

reloaded a diehard genius floyd fans like you said that unlike cameras in vegas judges have different angle of view of the fight.

one judge may see a punch connect on his side but the others on the angle of their view saw that it did not.

hence judges scores may vary in a close pick em fight.

how come all 3 judges saw the entire fight all the same?

even NSB posters have rounds that they say are too close they might go either way.

how come all 3 judges scored it the same way?

i am quite sure that on Pac vs algierri fight they 3 judges did not score the entire fight identically the same even though that fight iwa just one way from first bell to the last.

the person who tallied those scores made 36 times mistakes in just one sitting and he never noticed it.

that's the whole point, it does not make any sense at all.

it has never happened in the history of boxing before.

and why did you ignore another point i raised.

May 2, 2015 9:25 PM From: Garden Green

final bell (the 12th round) rung at 9:48 PM

what do you make of it.

Why are you asking to disregard one of the judges? The fact is there were only 2 judges that scored the bout the same way. Has that ever happened before in boxing? Maybe you should look it up, because I have no interest in that statistic.

I'm also not interested in anything to do with the time on the score card. Why should I be? I sent you quotations from one of the judges' mouths. Are you trying to say someone stole this fight away from Pac?

Think about it. NO ONE in the boxing business scored the fight for Pacquaio except for Holyfield. NO ONE. So does everyone hate him? Are they all biased against him? His own trainer is on video saying he believes he lost.

That's all you need to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by CounTaLL View Post
              the biggest fight of his life and ferocious pacman fight like a b1tch
              Then what do you call a hugging, runner who throws pitter patter shots, and who rather not commit to his punches to survive 12 rounds, hopes that the judges will side on him in considering hugging and running as a skill?

My alignment is, aside for the overwhelming evidence pac out punched floyd for 12 rounds as video evidences has shown, because of some thing very evident, undeniable, and damning: It's because Floyd hugs SO MUCH. And huggers are not boxers most fans will ever admire.

# hugger vs boxer..judges' verdict..hugger won the punches...LOL

# vagina boxing is were it's at: run and hug and you will win LOL

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk...

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-13-2016, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Why are you asking to disregard one of the judges? The fact is there were only 2 judges that scored the bout the same way. Has that ever happened before in boxing? Maybe you should look it up, because I have no interest in that statistic.

I'm also not interested in anything to do with the time on the score card. Why should I be? I sent you quotations from one of the judges' mouths. Are you trying to say someone stole this fight away from Pac?

Think about it. NO ONE in the boxing business scored the fight for Pacquaio except for Holyfield. NO ONE. So does everyone hate him? Are they all biased against him? His own trainer is on video saying he believes he lost.

That's all you need to know.
                judge no.3 only missed rounds 9 and 10.

rounds 1 -8 and 12 and 12 were all the same with the other two judges.

all 3 judges scored the whole 8 rounds (rounds 1-8) identically the same.

and why are you still ignoring

May 2, 2015 9:25PM from: garden green

what does this mean?

why do you have a copy of the final score cards @ 9:25 PM when the final bell rung @ 9:48 PM?

where did you get it?
                Last edited by Rath; 02-13-2016, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  judge no.3 only missed rounds 9 and 10.

rounds 1 -8 and 12 and 12 were all the same with the other two judges.

all 3 judges scored the whole 8 rounds (rounds 1-8) identically the same.

and why are you still ignoring

May 2, 2015 9:25PM from: garden green

what does this mean?

why do you have a copy of the final score cards @ 9:25 PM when the final bell rung @ 9:48 PM?

where did you get it?
                  Is it a crime that the judges agreed on rounds? What are you trying to say? Just come out and say it.

Do you mean the judges were corrupt? If so, why did Freddie Roach say he believes Pacquaio lost? Was he also corrupt?

Use Google to find the scorecard. You can do it. Or look for it buried in this tread. Not sure what you're trying to get at with the time, but have at it! Let me know what you find!

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin. View Post
                    Then why keep posting back, and use unfunny MEMES, the guy has given scientific reasons for his views and all you do is post smack.

You clearly care because you get baited back into every comment.

Man up son.

Comment

• Personally, I hope Floyd stays retired. He brings a toxic element to the sport which you can read throughout this thread.

Whoever won this fight is irrelevant to me, it was a **** fight 7 years past its sell by date.

Floyd fans are the worst kind of smug know it all pratts you could ever hope to come across. Sat there like they contributed to his victories.

Fact is Floyd has been dull as ditchwater since Corrales. fanboys hold onto to his pop image and fall under the spell, then walk around defending him to the ballsac whenever a doubter comes near.

Hopefully given a few years to move on we will hear less from his following band of sheep, or like the Pied Piper he will lead his fans into the waters like rats.

Comment

Working...
                      X