No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    It's a forum. We talk about past fights in here. It's a common practice. You seem so affected? Nothing wrong with enjoying a good scrap, well in this case a mediocre scrap in a super fight level were in I enjoy exposing a fraud who earned 200 million dollars for hugging and running lol

For the record as I've been saying in this forum. I'm not interested in a 2nd fight since both are old and if ever a 2nd fight will push through another marathon, queer performance by Floyd will throw boxing back to the stone age. Nobody wants to see floyd run and hug for 12 rounds anymore. he will just damage boxing even more.

This one fight is enough to show whose got game.

The story of the fight was an injured Pacquiao who was half of himself that night since he had a torn rotator cuff injury which was a huge physical disadvantage not to mention, floyd was the bigger man, Pac was still able to press Floyd backwards for 12 rounds as he commanded the center of the ring and made a roided up Floyd fight scared (floyd snr confirms) for 12 rounds. That was a statement in itself. Not to mention as factual video evidence has come to light. Pac did a number on Floyd with only one good hand.

Legendary

#8-4 Pac

# imagine if it was a 2 handed Pac that night. Floyd might not have lasted the 4th round. Scary, scary thought.
    You really do lick pacquiaos taint

Comment

• It is a shame how these Floyd fans keep saying he won and yet never disproved what's shown in the videos.

Then again, these are same fans who deny all clear evidence that point to Floyd being a cheater.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
        It is a shame how these Floyd fans keep saying he won and yet never disproved what's shown in the videos.

Then again, these are same fans who deny all clear evidence that point to Floyd being a cheater.
        That's the fun part, seeing how lame they duck and evade the truths in creative ways is an enjoyment to see haha

Truth is staring them head on but all they see is Floyd's jizz. They are forgone. Floyd's divk is way way up their ass. They can't think straight anymore hehehe

Their delusional minds will turn a blnd eye in anything negative about floyd. That's how a diehard fl0mo fan is programmed to do lol

As I've said they are forgone. It's rational fans that have seen these videos I am sharing it to. Those like you. This epic thread has gone over 51,000 viewers and reaching to those that matters.

Enjoy the truth.

8-4 Pac

Cheers!
        Last edited by Spoon23; 02-06-2016, 04:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          You aren't interested in a rematch? Even though you keep saying pac was injured and he'd KO floyd if he was healthy? For someone who hates floyd so much I'd think you'd want to see that happen. Lol...in reality you know floyd would probably win and you're terrified. It proves that you don't believe all the bs you've been spouting. Nice post...way to expose yourself dummy

Naah.. No rematch needed. It is obviously a one armed healthy Pac was too much for Floyd. This fight has concluded who's the better man. Video evidence is overwhelming already.

A 2 handed healthy Pac is a nightmare scenario for Floyd, especially if a second fight happens without vegas, Bayless, USADA, and IVS on his corner.

Pac will mop this dude silly lol

But let say it ever happens, both are old.. Since we don't know how long Floyd's been using peds we can only speculate that at the age 40 his body will weaken from all that peds he used to take and his body might finally breakdown on that fight. As for Pac, his torn rotator cuff might tear again due to his bodies battle worn condition, hence, this fight will just be more inconclusive than the first. That is why a 2nd fight is immaterial, but if it happens off course I'll still pay to see it.

This fight should have happened in their prime, 6 years ago, and they should have done it 3 times for all the boxing fans to enjoy, but that's water under the bridge already.

What we got is this one fight. It wasn't great, but if you learn to appreciate the technicalities of what happened that night you'll learn to appreciate what truly transpired. That in that night of boxing a man who was blood drawn like a vampire sucked him dry (by USADA) Pac came into his dugout expecting a legal shot of Tarodol for his injured shoulder, which he didn't receive, since nsac didn't allow it. Surprisingly Floyd under the radar, went into the fight illegally administered 750ml of illegal IVS in his system.

And later on before the fight, Nsac even confiscated Pac's vitamins and Gatorade to the shock of Pac's team. Never before done to him in his whole career. This was Rocky Drago all over again. We're Rocky was against all odds had to fight his way to a Russian biased hometown.

As the dust settled and critical videos have surfaced. We later found out the truth of the complex tapestry of manipulation that took place. Compubox was rigged, judges score card was biased to Floyd, nsac was biased to Floyd, USADA kept quiet to Floyd's IV illegality. And a referee who allows hugging to save the hometown boy for ever being in a real fight.

All this was against Pac. The crazy thing is with all these odds stack up against Pac. He still powered through and won through all this disadvantages. As video evidences clearly shows he connected the cleaner and effective punches throughout the match to give him a much deserving 8 clear rounds.

The truth.

# videos don't lie

#pac lost to Vegas not Floyd

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-07-2016, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Every video is equally compelling

How about Try this one.

It is not a full round. It is portions of a round. With commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              It is not a full round. It is portions of a round. With commentary.
              The first 28 seconds no one connected so the author didnt waste youtube time for it after that it shows time is faithfully retained at the right bottom part of it as it went down to 2 seconds of the last shots fired.

Here's the full video of the round, first 28 seconds no one connected. continue your analysis.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-06-2016, 04:21 AM.

Comment

• I wonder if he'll continue to bump this thread well into his 70s or 80s.

That's dedication right there.

Comment

The first 28 seconds no one connected so the author didnt waste youtube time for it after that it shows time is faithfully retained at the right bottom part of it.

Here's the full video of the round, first 28 seconds no one connected. continue your analysis.

PAC won that round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    PAC won that round.
                    Yes!!! You are seeing the light brotha'

Didn't Tangalog say if I can prove to you one video among those 5 video is accurate you'll concede to him That Pac was the true winner?

Comment

Yes!!! You are seeing the light brotha'

Didn't Tangalog say if I can prove to you one video among those 5 video is accurate you'll concede to him That Pac was the true winner?
                      I don't think I said that, not my exact words. But I reviewed the whole fight before. I think Floyd won.

But I like looking at each round, one at a time, starting at the beginning.
                      The momentum was with Floyd, round by round. Bayless let Floyd get away with a few things.
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 02-06-2016, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X