No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
    All you fools are just feeding the fire... Spoon has issues. He doesn't know sh** about boxing, so why argue with him. Let's start crying about previous fights the were robberies.

**** I'm still angry about Hagler/Leonard. Time to make some Slo-motion videos and find the right angles that make one person misses when he truly connects and ones that look to connect but don't.

We all know Spoon b**** a** isn't on here for anything but hate on a retired fighter. Grow up bro, and get that big nose out of Pacquiao a**. People quite crying robbery a month or so after Marquez/Pac 3 and didn't see any Slow-motion videos by a mentally ******ed moron.
    Hagar won, in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      You can only give round 4 and round 6 to Manny. Possibly round 10, BUT THAT IS ABOUT IT

118-110 Mayweather
      So the fact you come into my lair and seen the thread topic. You won't have any problem disputing the 5 rounds that shows Pac won it.

It should be easy for you to dispute it.

The problem is not one single Floyd fan can ever dispute the truth in this videos.

# 50,000 views, 250 plus pages not a single Floyd fan can dispute it.

# videos speaks for itself

# 8-4 Pac , now you can try to dispute if you can.

# Floyd fan club is still waiting for a champion to rise. It was suppose to be Reloaded, but I guess he evaporated like most fl0mos who have tried.

# maybe it's you who can
      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-05-2016, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• Anyone else looking forward to the May 2nd anniversary party? One year of psychological devastation is creeping up on us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Gimme real time & slow mo. Start at whatever round but this guy draws crap out.

Round by round, in any order you like. I promise to be objective
          I just did. In the front page. Real time or slowmo doesn't matter. Slowmo just helps you see through the punches that really connected. That's all it does. It just helps your eyes not squint.

5 videos, 5 rounds. Time stamp it bud.

Since those were the disputed rounds.

3 rounds were given officially to Pac so no need to dispute that.

That's why if you add 5+3 = 8 rounds Pac if all those disputed rounds are for Pac's. As it is evidently so.

Make your case.

Dispute the 5 videos. One at a time first. So we can have our sane discussion.

Here's 1/5 to dispute to jump start your study.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-05-2016, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            I just did. In the front page. Real time or slowmo doesn't matter. Slowmo just helps you see through the punches that really connected. That's all it does. It just helps your eyes not squint.

5 videos, 5 rounds. Time stamp it bud.

Since those were the disputed rounds.

3 rounds were given officially to Pac so no need to dispute that.

That's why if you add 5+3 = 8 rounds Pac if all those disputed rounds are for Pac's. As it is evidently so.

Make your case.

Dispute the 5 videos. One at a time first. So we can have our sane discussion.

Here's 1/5 to dispute to jump start your study.

I don't agree. Every round.. Please!! Please. I want to give my opinion. Even the rounds PAC won need to be questioned. We need to be objective! All the way.

Comment

All you fools are just feeding the fire... Spoon has issues. He doesn't know sh** about boxing, so why argue with him. Let's start crying about previous fights the were robberies.

**** I'm still angry about Hagler/Leonard. Time to make some Slo-motion videos and find the right angles that make one person misses when he truly connects and ones that look to connect but don't.

We all know Spoon b**** a** isn't on here for anything but hate on a retired fighter. Grow up bro, and get that big nose out of Pacquiao a**. People quite crying robbery a month or so after Marquez/Pac 3 and didn't see any Slow-motion videos by a mentally ******ed moron.
              Wwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaat??

Why the animosity?? Take a chill pill bud. Like Leonard vs Hagler there was more than meets the eye, as it is in this fight as well as I have proven.

Trivia time:

You know why it's an epic thread aside from exposing Froid jr?

Because, I've brought all of NSB fl0mos to cry in here that's why hahahahaha
              Last edited by Spoon23; 02-05-2016, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I don't agree. Every round.. Please!! Please. I want to give my opinion. Even the rounds PAC won need to be questioned. We need to be objective! All the way.
                Naah.. Silly me to take you seriously.

Carry on..

Next..

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  So you won't have any problem disputing the 5 rounds that shows Pac won it.

The problem is not one single Floyd fan can ever dispute the truth in this videos.

# 50,000 views, 250 plus pages not a single Floyd fan can dispute it.

# 8-4 Pac , now you can try to dispute if you can.

# Floyd fan club is still waiting for a champion to rise. It was suppose to be Reloaded, but I guess he evaporated like most fl0mos who have tried.

# maybe it's you who can
                  There is no truth in your ******ed ass videos. They were made by a biased pacqwanker

Comment

never mind if spoon has issues....

just review and comment on or dispute the videos.....

if you want to make and discuss another video for any other fight, make a thread out of it yourself.....

as it is, there is already remarkable responses to this thread...so don't hijack it...

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                      There is no truth in your ******ed ass videos. They were made by a biased pacqwanker
                      Naah that's what Floyd fans want to believe.

# but no Floyd fan can. 50,000 viewers, 250 pages not a single Floyd fan can champion them

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                      X