No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    This the extent of your BS thread , you do it every time you been beat and cornered , this is why I left last time youre just a fckn ******ed kid that is a easy beat , I run the Pac extremists off every time because they are all full of sht you cannot handle cross examination you collapse like a sack of turds .
    Lol the delusional mind of a fl0mo continues hahaha

Learn to comprehend it will be a lot easier for you to stay on track in a forum.

Here's a book for you. Enjoy!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Somewhat on topic, Einstein's theory on "gravitational waves" has just been proven to be true 100 years later. So to say, its hard to go against whatever Einstein said in the past but as they say, a theory is just a theory until its proven to be true .... or not true.
      I have been following this project as well as things going on at CERN.
      Did you know Tesla had theories on the creation of the Universe? Tesla' theories are very interesting. If I find the papers on it, will post the links.

Comment

Ive come in and tried to respect the posts but there comes a limit of accepting BS where I cannot respect imbeciles that lie and are too embarrassed to admit their own race .

Your thread failed and so did you along with a very small group of extremist , they ran just like you lol .

Now you dont want to debate me lol , you have a sinking feeling in your gut with a red flushed face like a Baboons ass because the Elephant in the room is too powerful for you to over come , truth will alway beat BS , you should have understood how a boxing match is scored then you would understand why 99% of the world audience know Floyd won clearly .

Ring Generalship , Defence , Effective Aggression , Fight Control . it beat Manny like a lap dog and it beat you and this BS thread just as precisely .
        Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Sigh..

Answer my question or learn to comprehend first. That's were you're lacking. Your words are scattered all over the place..

Your words: Ring Generalship , Defence , Effective Aggression , Fight Control . it beat Manny like a lap dog and it beat you and this BS thread just as precisel

Now why is that? So you will understand where I'm coming from I'll reverse it..

Now it's me saying your words, Ring Generalship , Defence , Effective Aggression , Fight Control . it beat Floyd like a lap dog and it beat you and this BS thread just as precisel

@ now, does that mean I've proven Pac beat Floyd if I follow your words?

Comprehension buddy. It's a good thing.

# 50,000 viewed, 240 pages, undisputed Epic thread

This is the cue for you to, Reload buddy

Reminder when it's time to reload hahaha..

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Reminder when it's time to reload hahaha..
          Why would Manny want TORADOL .

Comment

Sorry I dont live in here its just my brief look into having debates with delusional people Im retired and now more time on the internet has opened my eyes up to the sheer number of ******ed thinkers there are in this world , I cannot believe how many fail to question self beliefs , how legitimately unbiased their beliefs are is never questioned , they will create a fantasy to prolong their agenda and then claim victory when they have been losing the whole time , its fckn madness , I find it fascinating how you extremist think and react to things thats said , not you in particular Tangalong just the Pac Extremist in general there is only about 5 here .

Nobody in their right mind can say Manny won that fight , and the reason is Floyds control of the fight , forget all the he missed he didnt bla blah BS , Floyd won because he CONTROLLED the fight and shut Manny down , I didnt score the fight when I first watched it and most people didnt but they unanimously knew Floyd won , look at Mannys head his corner and trainer straight after the fight , HE KNEW HE LOST , thats the short end off the stick , all the judges saw it , all the boxing trainers including Mannys seen it , all the Giants of the media saw it , all the boxing websites in the 10000s seen it , all in attendance seen , since the fight not a single reporter has questioned the decision to Floyd as a matter of fact I havent seen one legit source question the decision , fckn face reality .

FLOYD WON THE FIGHT .
            well, just tickling your nose a little bit with my semi-retirement comment...

no offense meant....

but the essence of what i am pointing out is that Ring Generalship , Defense , Fight Control , Effective Aggression etc etc are all geared to hitting/hurting an opponent more but are not something clearly laid out in a score card....simply for two things...

1. judges may differ on these parameters...and....

2. these parameters translate to quality and quantity of punches landed (hits)...

let me present a scenario;

fighters A & B engaged on a fight where both guys displayed very good skills and understanding of the above stated parameters...say for the entire round...

the round score card could go either way...that close...

except that a punch from fighter B dropped fighter A a second before the bell rang...

score card 10-8, sure!?

just one punch! yes that one punch dictated the score for that given round...just one punch.....

by the way, i am still waiting.....

Comment

• Me too, waiting. I'm next in line Tangalog don't forget.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Yes he did cheat.

Now his résumé is made out of asterisks.

i respect your ideals if you think that is cool. Enjoy what he represents bud.

But, remember there is a fine line when an athlete crosses the line of fair game.

Exhibit A

Not only did he cheat, ref made Floyd do whatever he wanted in there.

Could you imagine if Kenny Bayless was like this ref? Khan was deducted 2 points in this fight. Floyd would have been in big trouble!

Imagine if Floyd couldn't hug, elbow, head-lock, bend below the waist, low blows? Floyd wouldn't know what to do!

Comment

• Spoon Rath others

Pop over for a sec to this thread and vote on whether or not you use the ignore list. Two clicks only

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Not only did he cheat, ref made Floyd do whatever he wanted in there.

Could you imagine if Kenny Bayless was like this ref? Khan was deducted 2 points in this fight. Floyd would have been in big trouble!

Imagine if Floyd couldn't hug, elbow, head-lock, bend below the waist, low blows? Floyd wouldn't know what to do!

Yeah, the evident favoritism in Nevada is evident for the home town. Rules don't apply to him.

Khan gets deducted 2 points in this fight:

The push

Kenny Bayless says nothing to Floyd:

The push

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Spoon Rath others

Pop over for a sec to this thread and vote on whether or not you use the ignore list. Two clicks only

Thanks
                      Okay will do.

Can't find the link
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-12-2016, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X