• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Comment

Yep, one fl0mo down.

More to own hehehe
      Come debate me you chicken sht , lets debate how to score a fight .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Come debate me you chicken sht , lets debate how to score a fight .
        first of

how many jab/s is equal to a power punch

Round 1

Fighter A: landed 5 jabs

Fighter B: landed 1 power punch

who wins round 1?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          first of

how many jab/s is equal to a power punch

Round 1

Fighter A: landed 5 jabs

Fighter B: landed 1 power punch

who wins round 1?
          We will get to the surface off a boxing match in due time we need to start deeper , when questioning the validy of any boxing match the first real question is what is being scored by each judge for Ring Generalship , Defense , Effective Aggression , Fight Control , fight control is winning the exchanges , controlling the pace and distance and containing the opponent into fighting your fight .

Now before we get to the landed grazed hard soft simple sht with the fight tell us what is awarded score for Ring Generalship , Defence , Effective Aggression and Fight Control .

Dont evade it answer it .

Comment

Remember the convo we had about relatives only one person could take what was said and be offended in any way that person was you , I follow my gut feelings I,ll just leave at that .

Nothing to do with CWs I dont know why you keep bringing it up when Ive answered every time , I dont like any CWs whether Mayweathers or Mannys I dont like CWs never have and never will , the ideology of a CW sounds great to the man in the street because he dont understand the consequences , but its a double edged sword .

Its important to understand not all CWs are the same , Im dumbfounded that you suggest they are the same , how can you think such a preposterous thing and say you know boxing , some CWs have no ill effect at all , while some totally destroy the fighters chances of winning long before the bell rings , how the fck can it mean the same in all CW fights , silliest thing Ive seen in here for awhile .

When I started jumping on Manny for his CWs he was the only one ever too do it as often as he did and in the same circumstances , Ive always said Manny or his trainer found the loop hole where a great little fighter could move up and beat drained bigger fighters , Manny did exactly that on the big stage and gained a few million fans over night it was the emergence of the hype train that Manny was this terminator , but that was a scam he wasnt and his resume proves it . Take the CWs and shot fighters away and Manny hurt nobody . At the time I said that you didnt like it and ran away with the faeries , if you want to debate Mannys CWs or compare them to Mayweather Canelo CW , lets go .
            We discussed relatives? Maybe you have me mixed up with some other person because I did not even remember that discussion.

Well just like most things that we differ in, your gut feeling is completely WRONG! I would even allow a moderator or whoever to show you if I ever red Kd anyone or reported or ignored someone and that test will come back negative. Unlike Floyd who required a retroactive TUE

Sorry but you should at the very least get some evidence before you do what you did. Not cool!

The point about CWs is that you hated them before to the point that you SIGed it. Then once Floyd did it, you then went into hiding then removed your SIG and came up with your "not all CWs are equal" loophole for Floyd.

Sorry but when Canelo says "Losing weight was the hardest part of my training camp" BEFORE the fight, that is all one needs to hear.
            Cotto at least was saying while laughing at the reporter "I came in at 146lb easily in my previous fight" and said at weigh in "I'm the bigger and stronger fighter". Then after the fight, "Manny beat me because he was just too fast. I couldn't see his punches. They were coming from everywhere"

Comment

Judges says: Floyd looks so brave let's give him 10 rounds!

Stevie Wonder!!! Funny stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                We discussed relatives? Maybe you have me mixed up with some other person because I did not even remember that discussion.

Well just like most things that we differ in, your gut feeling is completely WRONG! I would even allow a moderator or whoever to show you if I ever red Kd anyone or reported or ignored someone and that test will come back negative. Unlike Floyd who required a retroactive TUE

Sorry but you should at the very least get some evidence before you do what you did. Not cool!

The point about CWs is that you hated them before to the point that you SIGed it. Then once Floyd did it, you then went into hiding then removed your SIG and came up with your "not all CWs are equal" loophole for Floyd.

Sorry but when Canelo says "Losing weight was the hardest part of my training camp" BEFORE the fight, that is all one needs to hear.
                Cotto at least was saying while laughing at the reporter "I came in at 146lb easily in my previous fight" and said at weigh in "I'm the bigger and stronger fighter". Then after the fight, "Manny beat me because he was just too fast. I couldn't see his punches. They were coming from everywhere"
                Best to start a thread about the Cotto CW vs Canelo CW and I will be happy to go into the details with you but lets keep on topic shall we .

So ADPO2 join in its open to any Manny fans , just answer a very simple question , and a very important question because its as much a part fight scoring as landing punches is , especially when its reasonable close .

I asked this earlier , throw your hat in and answer it .

We will get to the surface off a boxing match in due time we need to start deeper , when questioning the validy of any boxing match the first real question is what is being scored by each judge for Ring Generalship , Defense , Effective Aggression , Fight Control , fight control is winning the exchanges , controlling the pace and distance and containing the opponent into fighting your fight .

Now before we get to the landed grazed hard soft simple sht with the fight tell us what is awarded score for Ring Generalship , Defence , Effective Aggression and Fight Control .

Comment

• Comment

Best to start a thread about the Cotto CW vs Canelo CW and I will be happy to go into the details with you but lets keep on topic shall we .

So ADPO2 join in its open to any Manny fans , just answer a very simple question , and a very important question because its as much a part fight scoring as landing punches is , especially when its reasonable close .

I asked this earlier , throw your hat in and answer it .

a very poor attempt at setting the parameters for discussing this thread....

ask me why...i'm waiting....

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      a very poor attempt at setting the parameters for discussing this thread....

ask me why...i'm waiting....
                      Do you mean the parameters you ignore , the part about scoring fights that you pay no attention too , come on buddy dont play cute just answer a very simple question .

What points is given by judges for Ring Generalship , Defense , Affective Aggression , Fight Control .

Answer It !

Comment

Working...
                      X