Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all the good matches this week and you guys are still on this madness?

Comment

• Keys to victory

Keys to victory for Manny
      Don't fight Floyd
      Fill out simple forms properly
      Be multidimensional
      Make Floyd come to you
      Find proper fitting socks
      Don't be dillusional

Keys to victory for Floyd
      Do what you do best...
      Pop the punk'n head as he attempts to come in
      Make him pay when he misses
      Make him hit his gloves together in frustration
      Wink @ Jinkee
      Laugh at the leprechaun

Ployd executed the game plan

Best Regards,
      Zaroku

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
        I just saw the slo mo and know that Floyd hardly landed any serious blows.
        Maybe some people were stoned and watched a replay of the Gatti/Floyd fight and thought that was Manny?
        I dunno?
        Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Actually your on to something. When you're stoned logic goes out the window. That's also what happens when you're drunk or in this case for Floyd lovers had too much Floyd jizz to see reality.

Yes, this videos only enhances what your already have perceived from the beginning. Pac truly won. Clear as day.

Floyd and Vegas was in his pockets from the very start. Corruption in boxing in full display.

That's all she wrote. They keep on saying your my alt lol

Cheers!
        Here is Manny throwing one of his best punches. Sitting down, look at Jim Grey behind them with that glazed look. He definitely looks stoned!!!

Max Kellerman is looking down instead of seeing the actual punch live.

[IMG]https://coed****zine.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/floyd-mayweather-manny-pacquiao.gif?w=656&h=328[/IMG]

Comment

• You're wasting your times with the floydiots.

they wont even bother to watch the videos because they're afraid of what they might find

the stans are living happily in their fantasy world where Floyd truly beat Pacquiao 118-110 and where he needed those IVs because he was too thirsty

Comment

• Pacquiao laughed when they read the scores. As did I.

Comment

• This thread is pathetic.

Floyd clearly won. I can't believe some people can't let it go.

It's really not that important. Get over it and enjoy your life. Pacquiao probably doesn't even care anymore and he was the one who lost.

It was 6 months ago now. Just deal with it, it's over. It's not going to affect your life in any way and there's plenty of boxing to enjoy still.

Enjoy your life, lighten up and forget about it. It's just a sport.
              Last edited by deathofaclown; 11-29-2015, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                This thread is pathetic.

Floyd clearly won. I can't believe some people can't let it go.

It's really not that important. Get over it and enjoy your life. Pacquiao probably doesn't even care anymore and he was the one who lost.

It was 6 months ago now. Just deal with it, it's over. It's not going to affect your life in any way and there's plenty of boxing to enjoy still.

Enjoy your life, lighten up and forget about it. It's just a sport.
                Lol that's all you can say coz it doesn't put Floyd in a good light.

This has become a hobby of mine already. It's fun exposing a fraud.

To those who paints me as a man who ain't getting any hehe I'm happily married have kids of my own, and very much have plenty of time enjoying boxing coz I own my own biz. So if you need something else to paint me as someone who ain't getting any. Try harder. Boxing is my passion. This is boxing.

Want to dispute this thread. Say something intelligent about the topic. Dispute it. Time stamp it buddy. All I here is noise from you clowns who can't dispute facts embedded in these videos.

Time stamp it if you think it's wrong. Let's discuss. Again I say this is a boxing site it's not unusual to discuss past fight, but the weird thing is if it's about Pac winning over Floyd you guys panic like your life is dependent on it lol

Cheers!
                Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Lol that's all you can say coz it doesn't put Floyd in a good light.

Want to dispute this thread. Say something intelligent about the topic. Dispute it. Time stamp it buddy. All I here is noise from you clowns who can't dispute facts embedded in these videos.

Time stamp it if you think it's wrong. Let's discuss.
                  There's nothing to discuss. It's old news. The whole world saw Floyd win and a few little fangirls of Pacquiao can't accept it and are clinging onto something that doesn't exist.

Kick and scream and cry all you want. That result remains the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    There's nothing to discuss. It's old news. The whole world saw Floyd win and a few little fangirls of Pacquiao can't accept it and are clinging onto something that doesn't exist.

Kick and scream and cry all you want. That result remains the same.
                    Lol sure, kick and scream all you want and if you have nothing else witty to say. Their other threads to whine about. Thousands of thread to choose from. Exit is just there.

What's important are real boxing fans are seeing the truth. And the truth is more powerful than any padded score card.

Cheers! Bye!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Here is Manny throwing one of his best punches. Sitting down, look at Jim Grey behind them with that glazed look. He definitely looks stoned!!!

Max Kellerman is looking down instead of seeing the actual punch live.

[IMG]https://coed****zine.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/floyd-mayweather-manny-pacquiao.gif?w=656&h=328[/IMG]

Default Keys to victory
                      Keys to victory for Manny
                      Don't fight Floyd
                      Fill out simple forms properly
                      Be multidimensional
                      Make Floyd come to you
                      Find proper fitting socks
                      Don't be dillusional
                      Don't fight in Vegas

Keys to victory for Floyd
                      Do what you do best...
                      Pop the punk'n head as he attempts to come in