No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    Im a filipino. Pac lost. I watched 2 of the vids here coz i thought its going to be a scientific discussion. But i was wrong. Any knowledgeble fan (not a hater of both or even if ur a hater of floyd) knows floyd won the fight. Not so much amazing offensively but on how he nullified and controlled pac and was able to land enough to win the fight.
    Great input. Green k. PAC beat the crap out of Marg, DLH, but he didn't land enough on Floyd. He didn't land enough to win. But I believe Castillo did. Maidana 1 might have been a draw, Floyd definitely had his hands full with the ball busting Maidana.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I am gonna watch it again, in context, in it's entirety. That is the only fair way to do it, agreed??
      No need. 4 more disputed rounds left. If Pac gets 3 more he wins it.

Just dispute the other 4 more vids, make sure you time stamp it to have a clear picture of reference.

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        Im a filipino. Pac lost. I watched 2 of the vids here coz i thought its going to be a scientific discussion. But i was wrong. Any knowledgeble fan (not a hater of both or even if ur a hater of floyd) knows floyd won the fight. Not so much amazing offensively but on how he nullified and controlled pac and was able to land enough to win the fight.

Respect bro

Good post

But I guess you're a huge mayweather fan now since you posted that

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          No need. 4 more disputed rounds left. If Pac gets 3 more he wins it.

Just dispute the other 4 more vids, make sure you time stamp it to have a clear picture of reference.
          I am watching from the perspective that the whole fight is disputed. Each & every round will be reviewed. Not just the so called disputed rounds.

Comment

I am watching from the perspective that the whole fight is disputed. Each & every round will be reviewed. Not just the so called disputed rounds.
            Well make a thread I'll come in. This one is about the 5 disputed rounds that should have been Pac's which you are now on record that round 3 was a Pac round.

That will do for now. I'm out.

Comment

Well make a thread I'll come in. This one is about the 5 disputed rounds that should have been Pac's which you are now on record that round 3 was a Pac round.

That will do for now. I'm out.
              It was round 4

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                ha. You beg for someone to respond to the "merits" of your thread, but whenever I school you, you revert back to little red or green boxes. That's how I know I hurt your soul.
                How many times have I smashed you to bits. Have you forgotten?? lmao

First off, you don't even know how to contest a video. Next time learn to time stamp in reference to your points you want to debunk so that your argument can be properly noted.

In that way, you are not all over the place, since I will tend to second guess your work and your readers, if you have no references to your arguments.

Wise up, and be coherent on your attacks so you can debate with me next time
                Last edited by Spoon23; 02-06-2016, 08:54 PM.

Comment

It was round 4
                  Nope it was 3.

Comment

Nope it was 3.

Will re watch the whole fight.

Did Castillo beat Floyd? How about Maidana 1?

Comment

How many times have a smashed you to bits. Have you forgotten?? lmao

First off, you don't even know how to contest a video. Next time learn to time stamp in reference to your points you want to debunk so that your argument can be properly noted.

In that way, you are not all over the place, since I will tend to second guess your work and your readers if you have no references to your arguments.

Wise up, and be coherent on your attacks so you can debate with me next time
                      You should try to type in coherent English. But to answer what I think you're trying to say, NEVER.

How many times have I took a big dump on your thread and had you respond with "but but but...you're in the red."

Still waiting for your list of people who know **** about boxing who had #48 winning. Man up, boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X