No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    "but what i would like say, request that you do is simply prove spoon wrong, even on one video he presented..."

as your buddy, i give you the freedom of choice from the 5 videos spoon presented....

just prove spoon wrong once and i will consider him wrong in all 5...fair enough?
    Send me all 5 I will review one of them. At random

Please don't ask me to search this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Send me all 5 I will review one of them. At random

Please don't ask me to search this thread
      It's on the front page. Very easy to spot. You've posted hundreds of times here. To look for the front page wont be hard to find.

Comment

• How One Illiterate Moron from Michigan Ruined 90 Million Lives: The Floyd Mayweather Story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          It's on the front page. Very easy to spot. You've posted hundreds of times here. To look for the front page wont be hard to find.
          Gimme your most compelling video

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Gimme your most compelling video
            Every video is equally compelling

How about Try this one.

Comment

Naah that's what Floyd fans want to believe.

It should be easy for you to dispute it.

# but no Floyd fan can. 50,000 viewers, 250 pages not a single Floyd fan can champion them

# videos speaks for itself

Cheers!
              Keep telling yourself that. Even PAC-BOY moved on. It's time for you to move on.

Comment

Every video is equally compelling

How about Try this one.

zaroku threw a left jab and a looping right overhead...

both widely missed the target....

spoon is cutting off the ring and zaroku being driven to a corner...

spoon on a salvo and zaroku is cringing....cringing...

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                  Keep telling yourself that. Even PAC-BOY moved on. It's time for you to move on.
                  It's a forum. We talk about past fights in here. It's a common practice. You seem so affected? Nothing wrong with enjoying a good scrap, well in this case a mediocre scrap in a super fight level were in I enjoy exposing a fraud who earned 200 million dollars for hugging and running lol

For the record as I've been saying in this forum. I'm not interested in a 2nd fight since both are old and if ever a 2nd fight will push through another marathon, ***** performance by Floyd will throw boxing back to the stone age. Nobody wants to see floyd run and hug for 12 rounds anymore. he will just damage boxing even more.

This one fight is enough to show whose got game.

The story of the fight was an injured Pacquiao who was half of himself that night since he had a torn rotator cuff injury which was a huge physical disadvantage not to mention, floyd was the bigger man, Pac was still able to press Floyd backwards for 12 rounds as he commanded the center of the ring and made a roided up Floyd fight scared (floyd snr confirms) for 12 rounds. That was a statement in itself. Not to mention as factual video evidence has come to light. Pac did a number on Floyd with only one good hand.

Legendary

#8-4 Pac

# imagine if it was a 2 handed Pac that night. Floyd might not have lasted the 4th round. Scary, scary thought.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 02-06-2016, 01:46 AM.

Comment

It's a forum. We talk about past fights in here. It's a common practice. You seem so affected? Nothing wrong with enjoying a good scrap, well in this case a mediocre scrap in a super fight level were in I enjoy exposing a fraud who earned 200 million dollars for hugging and running lol

For the record as I've been saying in this forum. I'm not interested in a 2nd fight since both are old and if ever a 2nd fight will push through another marathon, ***** performance by Floyd will throw boxing back to the stone age. Nobody wants to see floyd run and hug for 12 rounds anymore. he will just damage boxing even more.

The story of the fight was an injured Pacquiao who was half of himself that night since he had a torn rotator cuff injury which was a huge physical disadvantage not to mention, floyd was the bigger man, Pac was still able to press Floyd backwards for 12 rounds as he commanded the center of the ring and made a roided up Floyd fight scared (floyd snr confirms) for 12 rounds. That was a statement in itself. Not to mention as factual video evidence has come to light. Pac did a number on Floyd with only one good hand.

Legendary

#8-4 Pac

# imagine if it was a 2 handed Pac that night. Floyd might not have lasted the 4th round. Scary, scary thought.
                    You aren't interested in a rematch? Even though you keep saying pac was injured and he'd KO floyd if he was healthy? For someone who hates floyd so much I'd think you'd want to see that happen. Lol...in reality you know floyd would probably win and you're terrified. It proves that you don't believe all the bs you've been spouting. Nice post...way to expose yourself dummy

Last edited by Real King Kong; 02-06-2016, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Legendary

#8-4 Pac

You really do lick pacquiaos taint

Comment

Working...
                      X