• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Dont fack with the Johnny!
    I probe the depths of their .........

Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I bring a deep truth that is virtually unknown in the Philippines. Laughter? No lil buddy, moans of ***tacy! If PAC delivered half as good as I do, this weak axx thread would be un needed mahal!
      moans? like a long, low sound made by a person expressing physical or mental suffering!? anguish or frustration due to unfulfilled expectations...

because you can not pull the trigger effectively...ha ha ha ha

oh my, where do we go from here?

but, but, but i am just pointing out you're a lousy poster, my friend he he he

all posturing and no substance, yuk!

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
        moans? like a long, low sound made by a person expressing physical or mental suffering!? anguish or frustration due to unfulfilled expectations...

because you can not pull the trigger effectively...ha ha ha ha

oh my, where do we go from here?

but, but, but i am just pointing out you're a lousy poster, my friend he he he

all posturing and no substance, yuk!
        I don't think going deeper and stretching Pinay Poon is a crime???

Mahal is loved for his gut touching tool. Deep! Deep love of las Filipinas.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
          I call it like I see it, good or bad. I gotta tell ya the evidence is clear in slow motion. I honestly can't see how anyone can deny that many of Floyd's punches missed and that Manny landed the harder blows. I watched the fight live and thought Floyd barely won. I watched the fight the next day without sound and thought it was a draw. I just saw the slo mo and know that Floyd hardly landed any serious blows. Maybe some people were stoned and watched a replay of the Gatti/Floyd fight and thought that was Manny?
          I dunno?
          Yup! It's clear as the morning sun.

Comment

I don't think going deeper and stretching Pinay Poon is a crime???

Mahal is loved for his gut touching tool. Deep! Deep love of las Filipinas.
            posturing? a crime? don't think so....

but let us go back and show some respect for the op...

you stated a while back manny lost even in the slow mo or something to that effect...

can you show me? and the rest of posters here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Throw in the towel loser youre an embarrassment to fine debating !
              Originally posted by Rath View Post
              oh is that it, you posted a question i answered then i ask question and you simply ignore it.

then you move to another issue posting another question ha ha ha ha ha. throwing in the towel you say.

please reply to post #2377

you deflecting genius floyd fan you.
              Reloaded must have been delerious lately, he has been selective in answering questions given to him. I too have tons of question to still give to him, but yet to have my one question I have for him answered.

He must be fully booked. Since I too am waiting in line. There must be a long line of cue for Reloaded's unanswered questions

There are others like us waiting for his answers, as if he is ducking those answers intentionally

As if..

He should realize he needs to throw in the towel at this point in time since he is an embarrassment to a debate

Comment

• Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
                you see folks?

this is the type of garbage that has been here for 250 pages lol

still dont understand how the spineless mods dont ban these guys
                They are silly for sure.

I believe Spoon32 is a better poster than Spoon23. When an Alt/Troll like Spoon32 is a better poster it might indicate that Spoon23 needs to stop the ******.

I want Spoon32 to keep spoofing and shooting jizz on Spoon23.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  posturing? a crime? don't think so....

but let us go back and show some respect for the op...

you stated a while back manny lost even in the slow mo or something to that effect...

can you show me? and the rest of posters here?
                  F it. Gimme the whole fight in slow mo, each round, no Pinoy boy toy commentary. I will watch it, and time stamp & judge every round. I am rather objective and want to see if my mind is changed.

In my circle of friends I am known for being real, and keeping it real. When I f up, I take full responsibility.

Betas piss me off. When they **** up, excuses. About 4 years ago I got roasted by one of my many bosses, he was blaming me for a mistake someone else made. He was ripping into me, on the trading floor in front of all my peers.

When he asked me if I had anything to say..... My reply was " I ****erd up, my mistake, don't blame my team, it is on me."

His reply "**** you, it wasn't your mistake, I know exactly what happened, I wanted to see if you could take blame for something you had no control over. To be a boss you gotta own it. Get your ass back to work, you passed the test you ****ing Yankee Wanker."

Manny lost, but I am willing to waste hours on this one fight that means so much to you. Your pain and sadness persist to this day. This is a tragedy of biblical proportions.

Comment

F it. Gimme the whole fight in slow mo, each round, no Pinoy boy toy commentary. I will watch it, and time stamp & judge every round. I am rather objective and want to see if my mind is changed.

In my circle of friends I am known for being real, and keeping it real. When I f up, I take full responsibility.

Betas piss me off. When they **** up, excuses. About 4 years ago I got roasted by one of my many bosses, he was blaming me for a mistake someone else made. He was ripping into me, on the trading floor in front of all my peers.

When he asked me if I had anything to say..... My reply was " I ****erd up, my mistake, don't blame my team, it is on me."

His reply "**** you, it wasn't your mistake, I know exactly what happened, I wanted to see if you could take blame for something you had no control over. To be a boss you gotta own it. Get your ass back to work, you passed the test you ****ing Yankee Wanker."

Manny lost, but I am willing to waste hours on this one fight that means so much to you. Your pain and sadness persist to this day. This is a tragedy of biblical proportions.
                    ah! ha ha ha very poor attempt at buying time and evasion...

you said floyd won even in slow mo...

so you must already have proof to show or you just shoot your mouth from the hips....

anyway, why not start with what we already have in the presented video...

i don't think spoon manipulated it, or can you prove he did?

Comment

• Still waiting for your answer Reloaded.

But as I wait..

A tribute to the ultimate fl0mo..

Stephen A Smith.

An example of fanboyism to the next level

The epitome of a delusional fanboy much as a lot of fl0mos in here hehehe

Starts @ 1:10

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-05-2016, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X