• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    give an example of:

ring general ship

effective aggression

fight control

and tell me how do you incorporate that in scoring a round.
    Dont be so quick to run away this time avoiding questions I answer all of yours .

You want an example of Ring Generalship , Defence , Effective Aggression and Fight Control .

Watch this very carefully and see who is forced to change their style , who is reduced to 1/2 again his lowest out put in his career , add up the misses and paybacks off a miss , and dont forget to watch all the talk from Manny and Co before the fight and what they were going to do , its easy to see who was out classed in these areas .

Those elements will decide any fight , not just this one any fight that has ever been fought in history that was some what close in punches connected were decided by those 4 elements of professional boxing , you can apply any numbers you like to them but if you want to know exactly what the official numbers would be you would need to talk to the judges allocating them , but as sure as day its there .

You have no argument Manny lost clearly and so have the Pac extremist in here .

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      No he didn't. Floyd lost a boring fight

# videos don't lie
      Errr, yes they do you slack jawed, inbred yokel. That's exactly what an edited video does. What do think the media and news outlets do, or interviews? They edit footage so it lies. Christ, how you got to adult age is beyond me.

Factual, evidential records dont lie.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:1957156

It's pretty bizarre when someone starts to just reinterpret reality. I understand not wanting to admit your favourite fighter lost, but there's a big difference that and complete metal breakdown delusions and losing your grip on reality. Time to grow up and face reality chaps.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          I would dunk on the manny!! My nuts in his face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Dont be so quick to run away this time avoiding questions I answer all of yours .

You want an example of Ring Generalship , Defence , Effective Aggression and Fight Control .

Watch this very carefully and see who is forced to change their style , who is reduced to 1/2 again his lowest out put in his career , add up the misses and paybacks off a miss , and dont forget to watch all the talk from Manny and Co before the fight and what they were going to do , its easy to see who was out classed in these areas .

Those elements will decide any fight , not just this one any fight that has ever been fought in history that was some what close in punches connected were decided by those 4 elements of professional boxing , you can apply any numbers you like to them but if you want to know exactly what the official numbers would be you would need to talk to the judges allocating them , but as sure as day its there .

You have no argument Manny lost clearly and so have the Pac extremist in here .

have you replied to my post #2377?

or you are intentionally ignoring it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I would dunk on the manny!! My nuts in his face.
              He'd like that lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                have you replied to my post #2377?

or you are intentionally ignoring it?
                Throw in the towel loser youre an embarrassment to fine debating !

Comment

Throw in the towel loser youre an embarrassment to fine debating !
                  oh is that it, you posted a question i answered then i ask question and you simply ignore it.

then you move to another issue posting another question ha ha ha ha ha. throwing in the towel you say.

please reply to post #2377

you deflecting genius floyd fan you.
                  Last edited by Rath; 02-05-2016, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Yes they do I already proved how Floyd won clearly your BS videos are only half the scoring and created by a Pacfart , you cant be this dopey kid , you lost and you dont even know you lost , no wonder you think Manny won youre a slow kid that sits in the corner crying " DID NOT " boo hoo " DID NOT " stomp boo hoo " DID NOT " another page start again , for fck sake !
                    Haven't I buried you already somewhere? Don't tell me you want some more ass whooppin' ?

Oh well, I'm used to fl0mo zombies rising up from the ashes. Carry on.

So tell me.. Since your back. What's the answer to my question?
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-05-2016, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      He'd like that lol.

Manny wants to form the AFNBA. All Filipino NBA, no dunks, no back board shattering stuff. Or lower the rim by 3 ft, and let the pinoys compete! In slow motion!!

LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X