No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Well, this brings me to my point where Floyd usually fights as he did that night while people expected to see an aggressive Manny with KO written on every punch of his. So the "perception" is that Floyd won the fight because it was a tactical fight. Well like I said that is just perception. Even you posted that you expected Manny to come out like the "terminator".

The truth is that Manny's game plan was to fight a technical fight where he would hit and not get hit with any major shots by Floyd. Overall, Manny did accomplish that. Sure there were some rounds where he could have done more but I will respond to that below (see Floyd used illegal tactics).Ring generalship and defense:
    If you analyze closely, Manny's defense was actually quite impressive. More so than Floyd. Floyd 's defense entailed hugging, head-locks, bending below the waist, pushing off and often being at a distance where one can consider it a "stalemate". In my books and I would have hoped, the judges books, it would be considered a negative NOT a positive.

As for Manny, its a hard task to do what he did defensively. That is, being the aggressor and always be prepared defensively to either not get hit, block Floyd's counters or counter with a return punch. This as stated is much more impressive than what critics have called "Floyd's negative fighting".

Finally, we know why you went in this direction. Its because you Floyd fans really can't back up your statements that Floyd won on offense or else, you would have just showed us all your gifs and videos of Floyd doing that to Manny. Only Manny fans have successfully done that!!!

Here are examples:
    Manny not only evades but clocks Floyd. Very impressive!

Floyd here is in fighting range. That is, not at a "stalemate" distance. His defense failed him here. Manny got him with an effective punch that clearly stunned Floyd.

I can show you plenty of examples where Floyd used illegal tactics and Bayless lets Floyd do whatever Floyd wanted but is this really defense and/or ring generalship and/or Effective Aggression?

Your saying Mannys plan was to box , after him and his trainer telling the world he is going to KO him , that he is punching harder than ever before his blazing footwork with get him inside to damage Floyd .

And they had this plan because it suits your agenda to do the ol flip flop , now the terminator is out boxing Floyd , FCK OFF WITH YOUR BS , Manny could not do anything without paying for it and was shut down just like ever other fighter that trys to out box Floyd , they are all totally shut down to their lowest career output , same thing happened to Manny .

Floyd wins a lot of his close fights because of his Ring Generalship , Defence , Effective Aggression , Fight Control , its all a part of scoring but you would sooner call it paid of judges , in reality a simpletons way out from admitting they are wrong that there is a lot more to scoring a boxing match that only punch stats .

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Floyd fans really can't back up your statements that Floyd won on offense or else, you would have just showed us all your gifs and videos of Floyd doing that to Manny. Only Manny fans have successfully done that!!!

Floyd here is in fighting range. That is, not at a "stalemate" distance. His defense failed him here. Manny got him with an effective punch that clearly stunned Floyd.

LOL @ that gif bro, STUNNED COMPLETELY right? haha

manny fans are the obsessive ones that dissect slo-mo videos.. plus their man lost lol so they gotta study highlights looking for excuses now

thats why you mostly see manny videos... plus floyd fans are annoying but havent fully reached pinoy obsession levels yet

floyd doesnt have to prove he won, just like pac doesnt have to prove he won jmm 3 lol.... get over it ****s, its DONE... THERES SO MANY OTHER FIGHTS TO FOLLOW

***If you check ALL MY POST HISTORY, i dont post about floyd lol... but i guess im a floyd fan because i said this truth now haha***

Comment

• Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
        LOL @ that gif bro, STUNNED COMPLETELY right? haha

manny fans are the obsessive ones that dissect slo-mo videos.. plus their man lost lol so they gotta study highlights looking for excuses now

thats why you mostly see manny videos... plus floyd fans are annoying but havent fully reached pinoy obsession levels yet

floyd doesnt have to prove he won, just like pac doesnt have to prove he won jmm 3 lol.... get over it ****s, its DONE... THERES SO MANY OTHER FIGHTS TO FOLLOW

***If you check ALL MY POST HISTORY, i dont post about floyd lol... but i guess im a floyd fan because i said this truth now haha***
        stop ****ting over manny fans or floyd fans....

and stop posting about floyd....you don't know him....and you don't know the truth...

you don't know what you said...

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          that's right! keep on guessing...that's where you are only good at...

consider that! ha ha ha!
          Wow...you sure showed me lol. Way to go f@ggot...

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Your saying Mannys plan was to box , after him and his trainer telling the world he is going to KO him , that he is punching harder than ever before his blazing footwork with get him inside to damage Floyd .

And they had this plan because it suits your agenda to do the ol flip flop , now the terminator is out boxing Floyd , FCK OFF WITH YOUR BS , Manny could not do anything without paying for it and was shut down just like ever other fighter that trys to out box Floyd , they are all totally shut down to their lowest career output , same thing happened to Manny .

Floyd wins a lot of his close fights because of his Ring Generalship , Defence , Effective Aggression , Fight Control , its all a part of scoring but you would sooner call it paid of judges , in reality a simpletons way out from admitting they are wrong that there is a lot more to scoring a boxing match that only punch stats .
            now, now, now....

on top of ring generalship , defense , effective aggression , fight control...now there is fight plan.....ha ha ha

so what if for any given reason a fighter changed his fight plan? or was not able to follow the fight plan?

don't answer....lest it will just be

stretching this too wide too thin.....

just to amplify what i was saying before....

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              Wow...you sure showed me lol. Way to go f@ggot...

ah, resorting to the language of losers....

well, i think you are an expert on that language, loser ha ha ha

Comment

ah, resorting to the language of losers....

well, i think you are an expert on that language, loser ha ha ha
                Wow...you are so incredibly gay

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  reloaded will get his hands full this time, but as usual with genius floyd fans

you will see that this discussion will end up with kindergarten insult.
                  yeah, considerthis can not help but revert to his true self....and his kindergarten stuff

Comment

now, now, now....

on top of ring generalship , defense , effective aggression , fight control...now there is fight plan.....ha ha ha

so what if for any given reason a fighter changed his fight plan? or was not able to follow the fight plan?

don't answer....lest it will just be

stretching this too wide too thin.....

just to amplify what i was saying before....
                    If such a highly regarded fighter changed his complete style of fighting for 12 rnds and changed it in such away that suited the opponents style .

I think Stevie Wonder could see what was the cause and effect , cause was Floyds abilty to control distance and effect was Manny shutting down like all before him that tried to box Floyd .

Thats the thing you extremist Pac fans have no depth , its all surface dweller BS and cartoons .

Boxing is a scientific sport that has a scoring system that judges score fights by , I suggest you understand why 99% of viewers know Floyd won , try and question self and look at their perspective , how did so many see the fight for Floyd so clearly .

The answer is Ring Generalship , Defense , Effective Aggression , Fight Control , its always one of the major weapons of stylistic technical fighters and Floyd Mayweather is one of the best ever at controlling a fight , the truth is Manny was outclassed in a very tactical fight thats why he lost .

And all but extremist Pac fans seen it .

Comment

yeah, considerthis can not help but revert to his true self....and his kindergarten stuff
                      Revert? You act as though we were having an actual conversation at one point. Dumb pact@rd. You guys are seriously fukt up people

Comment

Working...
                      X