Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 179 pages of Flo mos who can't handle the truth here. Pac won 12 rounds to zero. Floyd should have been deducted 3 points for excessive holding so really it was 15 rounds to zero.

#truthrighthere

#fraudmayweather

#robberyofthemillenium

Comment

• If you watch the fight in fast motion it's even clearer that Pac was winning the fight 15-0 !!

Pac actually scored a knock down at the beginning of round 7 that can only be seen if you watch the fight in slow motion, then in fast motion, during a full moon night

..Weeping? More like a masterpiece of a thread. A bundle of joy!

It's called exposing the truth for everyone. I'm merely a vessel bud

# I enjoy seeing you getting owned
      # thetruthishere
      # Pac is actually 65-0-0
      # JMM never knocked out Pac, watch the fight on pause and youll see Pac never go down

Comment

• Lol a fl0mo had to go the extra mile to create an imposter account.

'Spoon 32' hahahahaha!

You guys are so desperate. Love it!
        Last edited by Spoon23; 01-24-2016, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Still no one can dispute the video.
          Yup, clear as day who won that night and it wasn't the bald guy.

8-4 Pac
          Last edited by Spoon23; 01-24-2016, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            hahahhaha. Isn't that cute. I embarrassed Rath, he rambles trying to muster some form of dignity, and his butt boy Spoon comes to comfort him.

But you aren't one to talk Spoon, when everyone has already proven you're the village idiot.

Both of you clowns DKSAB. Class is dismissed, sissies.
            oh there goes genius floyd fan tactics, when all else fail resort to kindergarten insult.

where was the conspiracy theory?

still looking for it like you are looking for that slow mo video that an prove floyd won LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Lol a fl0mo had to go the extra mile to create an imposter account.

'Spoon 32' hahahahaha!

You guys are so desperate. Love it!
              you are such a mean guy spoon.

first you put taint licker under your username.

now you created a impostor account.

what have you done to genius floyd fans?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                you are such a mean guy spoon.

first you put taint licker under your username.

now you created a impostor account.

what have you done to genius floyd fans?
                I didn't do those Rath. The impostors are making fake fraudulent posts that I didn't make. The impostors even created a fake account of myself and they had to sabotage my username by putting taint licker under my username.

These guys are Vietcong bred. They are doing guerrilla warfare to derail this thread from exposing the truth.

Whoever made that fake account of myself has to be the biggest fl0mo in here lol

# 'Spoon 32' - that's going beyond the call of duty for any fl0mo ever existed hahaha!

# fl0mo souls are burning in here left and right lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-24-2016, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  I didn't do those Rath. The impostors are making fake fraudulent posts that I didn't make. The impostors even created a fake account of myself and they had to sabotage my username by putting taint licker under my username.

These guys are Vietcong bred. They are doing guerrilla warfare to derail this thread from exposing the truth.

Whoever made that fake account of myself has to be the biggest fl0mo in here lol

# 'Spoon 32' - that's going beyond the call of duty for any fl0mo ever existed hahaha!

# fl0mo souls are burning in here left and right lol

i know, it's your friend who's doing that, but how low can they be to resort to those kind of stuff?

aren't they not satisfied enough with those kindergarten insult?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    i know, it's your friend who's doing that, but how low can they be to resort to those kind of stuff?

aren't they not satisfied enough with those kindergarten insult?
                    They are kids. That's what they do. Let them be hehehe

Comment

• Spoon23 is an imposter, don't listen to him. This blind guy think Pac won 8-4 when actually it was a 12-0 win for Pac.

# cant handle the truth
                      # the soul of the almighty Pac will live forever
                      # flo mos soul are burning on a bbq forever
                      # I'm making chicken wings out of Flo mo's souls

Comment

Working...
                      X